Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #51
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Are we showing our pantries too?
ohhhhh....

I thought you said panties.

Wrong thread
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:47 PM   #52
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
ohhhhh....

I thought you said panties.

Wrong thread
hee hee hee hee hee

Old 06-02-2007, 12:58 AM   #53
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

alright, i'll play. i share a house with 2 other ladies, so not all this shit reflects my tastes in foodz.

the vodka, pierogies, cupcakes, miller high life and cake? those are totally mine. the rest is debatable.

the front of the fridge is plastered in assorted pictures, cards, and most importantly part of the series of the dakota fanning for marc jacobs ads. my roommate and i love them more than anything, but we do not love miss fanning. whatever, they're amazing.

Last edited by Ivy; 10-05-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:36 AM   #54
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool fridge, did you paint it? I inherited an old rusty fridge about 20 yrs ago and spray painted it bubblegum pink, I loved it! Can I ask why you have cigarettes in the freezer... I hope Im not being really old by asking that
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:53 AM   #55
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Cool fridge, did you paint it? I inherited an old rusty fridge about 20 yrs ago and spray painted it bubblegum pink, I loved it! Can I ask why you have cigarettes in the freezer... I hope Im not being really old by asking that
It probably came in black..you can get almost any color now in the US...trust me..I lusted over a purple fridge for like a year.

lol

Oh..and I think cigs in the fridge keeps them fresher!

OMG..nothing worse than someone smoking an old cigarette...YUCK
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:06 PM   #56
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
nah, it came in black! a bumblegum pink fridge?! that sounds toooo cuuuute! my roommate keeps them in the freezer to keep them fresh.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #57
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnk2cav View Post
ok, here goes, but i promise i just went shopping and i'm trying to go a month without stepping into a grocery store, so hopefully i got enough food and i forgot the outside, but all i have on it is the library hours and note tab

You scare me with how neatly you have your freezer doors packed......

</jealous>

I'm obsessive compulsive on the neatness stuff....... wow, please come show me how you organize food? (Yes, Im feeling as insane as I must sound right now )

The food addict is finding herself a bit fascinated with looking at everyone's food...... and I almost didn't look

@ Ivy- your refrigerator makes you seem so uber-cool

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #58
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

@ Ivy- your refrigerator makes you seem so uber-cool
Ivy didn't need a refrigerator pic to seem uber cool. Already there. In spades.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #59
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
The food addict is finding herself a bit fascinated with looking at everyone's food...... and I almost didn't look
It is oddly fascinating isnt it!! I have NO clue as to why! I even imported this same topic to a toy collectors community I am Admin at!
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #60
cnk2cav

cnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
You scare me with how neatly you have your freezer doors packed......

Sometimes i think I should be a pro organizer, it just makes the world so much better i would love to teach you my dear, plus i see all the veggies in the door every time i open it to remind that i'm supposed to eat them
cnk2cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #61
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

AnnMarie - this is a GENIUS thread!

Ivy - I swear I would have known that was your fridge just from looking at the outside of it!

RubyRipples, CurvyEm and BBSSBBW - after a tightly fought contest Katie has just been declared the winner of the UK's first 'Fridge contents Bea would most like to eat right now' contest. Katie, put the mushrooms on, I'll be there in 20 minutes

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:50 PM   #62
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^ thank you, thank you very much.

I do love it, I have to say.

I have more to add since I went shopping today. Fridge, freezer, cabinets and pantry are coming up!

Old 06-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #63
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay... I did a big shopping today, first time in about 2 months... and while I spent a LOT, and got quite a bit, there's still more needed (frozen, meat, etc). Some of it was cleaning stuff, paper towels, napkins, etc...

Freezer and fridge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020444.jpg (42.5 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg P1020442.jpg (59.2 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg P1020443.jpg (55.6 KB, 321 views)
Old 06-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #64
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

And the cabinets and pantry closet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020445.JPG (56.1 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg P1020446.jpg (55.3 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg P1020447.jpg (68.3 KB, 310 views)
Old 06-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #65
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy crap..that's a lot of Fluff!! lol
Old 06-02-2007, 08:15 PM   #66
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Holy crap..that's a lot of Fluff!! lol
hahah... maybe that's the New England size...

They have the small glass jar, but I hate the jar... the tub is way easier.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:11 PM   #67
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
hahah... maybe that's the New England size...

They have the small glass jar, but I hate the jar... the tub is way easier.
What do you do with it? lol..Do you cook with it or just eat it?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:17 PM   #68
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
What do you do with it? lol..Do you cook with it or just eat it?
Fluffernutters and hot cocoa. It takes a long time to go bad (it doesn't turn, it might just get a little hardish), so you can have the tub thing around for a while. I think I bought that in January, and it's about half full.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:27 PM   #69
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finally got hubby to re-load our photo shop so I can post pics again! Yea! This is our fridge after our bi-monthly trip to Wal-Mart Supercenter! We love fridge magnets!

~Punkin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Our refrigerator, June 3, 2007.jpg (13.5 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg Open refrigerator, June 3, 2007.jpg (15.1 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg Refrigerator freezer contents, June 3, 2007.jpg (21.3 KB, 258 views)

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:55 PM   #70
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Something that has astounded me is the size of the milk bottles in the US peeps fridges! I have never seen such big bottles before
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #71
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Something that has astounded me is the size of the milk bottles in the US peeps fridges! I have never seen such big bottles before
Yup, we love our milk. The milk's for hubby and cats though. I'm lactose intolerant, so I drink soy milk.

~Punkin

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 PM   #72
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

iI need my pictures resized :-(,,,,

I have a few.....

Any volunteers???
Old 06-03-2007, 05:07 PM   #73
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

k so here is my fridge and freezer before shopping...pretty empty for me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fridge 001resize.jpg (42.5 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg fridge 002resize.jpg (39.0 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg fridge 005resize.jpg (52.7 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg fridge 006resize.jpg (36.1 KB, 242 views)
Old 06-03-2007, 05:08 PM   #74
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

and here is after shopping!!!

This is my fridge,,,i put nothing else on the door of the fridge, and nothing in the freezer,,,,

There is my cabinet of food in the kitchen, and then the spilllover goes into the spare bedroom closet!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fridge 007resize.jpg (50.7 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg fridge 008resize.jpg (61.5 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg fridge 010resize.jpg (56.0 KB, 237 views)
Old 06-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #75
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieViolet View Post
and here is after shopping!!!

This is my fridge,,,i put nothing else on the door of the fridge, and nothing in the freezer,,,,

There is my cabinet of food in the kitchen, and then the spilllover goes into the spare bedroom closet!
Oooh lots of goodies here, but Missy, where on earth is the....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 250px-Kraft_dinner.jpg (21.7 KB, 237 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote