Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-31-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
one_bruddah

one_bruddah has said some nice things
Default Big Asian Beauty

Just a nice photo of this 400 lb. Asian cutie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image7.jpg (28.8 KB, 9283 views)
one_bruddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How adorable! Do you have any more info on her? What is she number 11 FOR?
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I recall correctly she was in the Miss Jumbo Queen pageant... and won? Can't recall exactly, probably last year's competition.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #4
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She was the winner of the secondary category, the heaviest (as opposed to the most overall graceful fat beauty which is primary category).

However, this was in the last Jumbo Queen pageant, held in 2005. Their website remains up, but the reason they haven't had more recent contests is not given (in English or Thai).
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:21 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

If we can believe what we read in the papers the little lady goes by Thanchanok Mekkeaw. She was crowned miss IMF 2005. I'd be truly thankful if anyone could explain anything about why they stopped running the pagent. I hope it wasn't lack of interest.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:24 PM   #6
one_bruddah

Default More Big Asian Beauty Photos

Here is another photo of this lovely lady.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg THAILAND_JUMBO_QUEEN_1.jpeg (27.9 KB, 8815 views)
Old 05-31-2007, 05:25 PM   #7
one_bruddah

Default And Another

Here's another photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg %7B2296EA0D-BAF9-4895-9850-D0A2C80A31D6%7Dpicture.jpeg (30.2 KB, 8753 views)
Old 05-31-2007, 05:30 PM   #8
one_bruddah

Default Still Another

Here's another good photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg HBffTP6J_Pxgen_r_270xA.jpeg (35.1 KB, 8618 views)
Old 05-31-2007, 06:52 PM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
If we can believe what we read in the papers the little lady goes by Thanchanok Mekkeaw. She was crowned miss IMF 2005. I'd be truly thankful if anyone could explain anything about why they stopped running the pagent. I hope it wasn't lack of interest.
I believe last year the military coup has something to do with it. As for this year (I believe it was suppose to have happened in early May)? I have no idea.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
johnny sack
On Timeout

johnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized rep

And here is a YouTube link to these beautiful women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmYOcEzqNS4
johnny sack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:37 AM   #11
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh wow, she's so gorgeous. And perky looking!
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:57 AM   #12
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whenever I see pictures of Miss Jumbo queen it always puts a great,big smile on my face.Yes she's pretty but she's also just so darned *adorable*.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:04 AM   #13
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Thai women are beautiful
Thai food is beautiful

I worked with a Thai lady before, and she cooked some amazing stuff for the kids and they loved helping make it with all these ingredients.
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:23 AM   #14
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Yes,
She's definately beautful as I've been saying over and over again people need to stop saying how society is into only thin people we are beautiful at any size
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #15
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't think women like her existed... *dies of cute overload*

=Divals
Old 06-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #16
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

She has the cutest shape and she looks so happy!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #17
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's the cheeks, at least for me.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #18
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh gawd, Thanchanok is such a good kisser too. I made out with her one night in Thailand*, and I have to say she knocked my socks off. And to think, she used to be a 115lb model...how crazy is that?

*Then I woke up in my hot sticky bed in Bangkok, realising I was all alone, lol.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:06 AM   #19
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

Me too hehe....soooo cute and doll like
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #20
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Oh gawd, Thanchanok is such a good kisser too. I made out with her one night in Thailand*, and I have to say she knocked my socks off. And to think, she used to be a 115lb model...how crazy is that?

*Then I woke up in my hot sticky bed in Bangkok, realising I was all alone, lol.

Yeah, yeah. And then you beat up Kim Jong and liberated his SSBBW harem and made all of Asia safe for buffets, all while riding an enormous dragon. I think someone's been kicking the gong around in his new surroundings.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:22 AM   #21
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Same here, although if her lower legs are any indication, her thighs should knock your socks off! Must say though, I totally envy anyone who at that event kissed her on the cheek
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:55 PM   #22
mitsuko

mitsuko has said some nice things

She is very pretty, does anyone have anymore pictures videos or information on her?
mitsuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #23
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post

i love you man.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:13 AM   #24
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Go to http://www.di-links.com/link1441.html ,for the comment by 308 lb. Suphaphini Buanwongse ,"I still want to be fat. I don't want to lose my weight" .Sounds like my kind of gal!
Old 07-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #25
Chuggernut

Default Found more pics

At http://www.jumboqueen.com ,there are scores of pics. I'll just post links to my favorite three of the beautiful Thanchanok: http://www.jumboqueen.com/jumbobanquet.htm http://www.jumboqueen.com/thecontest10.htm and http://www.jumboqueen.com/fatstoryfashion31.htm .