Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #26
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics
Default Found even more

Go to http://files.thaiday.com/asp-bin/Image.aspx?ID=285938 , Thanchanok is the babe in the middle. And, if you change the last two numerals (38) in that URL from 37 to 44, you'll get some pics of other contestants, although none of them are as fat as Thanchanok. She is quite the beauty.
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #27
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title
Default Just beautiful!

She is one sexy babe in my eyes.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #28
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are THREE Jumbo Queen movies on DVD in Thailand. I need to learn how to order region-free DVDs from Bangkok...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:26 AM   #29
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
There are THREE Jumbo Queen movies on DVD in Thailand. I need to learn how to order region-free DVDs from Bangkok...
Hate to swing off-topic, but try http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=16387 ,they have it in VCD, which if I'm not mistaken, is more universal than regional DVDs.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:39 AM   #30
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She is quite cute, and the idea of the pagent's great. Too bad we as a country are too shallow to put on something like that in the same scale, but maybe in the future.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:05 AM   #31
Chuggernut

Two more links: One with more pics of Thanchanok, along with her and fellow Jumbo Queens vital statistics http://www.thaimiss.com/report.php?p...R0497&type=txt ,and a short clip from the movie Jumbo Queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdc3-C_FZRw .
Old 08-17-2007, 10:10 AM   #32
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

mad jelis of those cheeks!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #33
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
mad jelis of those cheeks!
No kidding. If anyone has "fat cheeks," its her!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:00 AM   #34
bill36
On Timeout

bill36 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Yes,
She's definately beautful as I've been saying over and over again people need to stop saying how society is into only thin people we are beautiful at any size
i wish every one thought that way,but people fear what they dont understand and are so caught up in what other people are going to say/think of them if they go against the grain of what is supposed to be acceptable.it just goes to show you how narrow minded the majority of people are.
bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:35 AM   #35
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Yes,
She's definately beautful as I've been saying over and over again people need to stop saying how society is into only thin people we are beautiful at any size
I have never believed society favors only the thin, no matter what the media says. I have seen firsthand the most sought after girls all throughout highschool and into college, and them's some BIG girls. Like this one girl, a blonde who was always a tiny bit heavier than the "skinny crowd", but who was incredibly popular and everyone said she was beautiful. This continued all throughout highschool and even into college, during the course of which she put on about 150lbs. Fat is where it's at.

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:58 PM   #36
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

IMHO it has to do with the calibur of people you're around. I've noticed that when I'm hanging wit' the kinda kids my mommy warned me about I'm much more likely to hear something desparaging towards larger women. Some people just think of Madison ave as gospel. It's quite sad, really.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:48 AM   #37
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

What a HOTTIE!!! My heart skipped a beat when the pic finially loaded up. That smile, the confidence, the love of herself!! and of course those chubby cheeks A girl like that could make me fall in love and do something really stupid.

Dravenhawk
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:59 AM   #38
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

WOW truely an ASian Goddess
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #39
JustMe

JustMe has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychondarova View Post
I have never believed society favors only the thin, no matter what the media says. I have seen firsthand the most sought after girls all throughout highschool and into college, and them's some BIG girls. Like this one girl, a blonde who was always a tiny bit heavier than the "skinny crowd", but who was incredibly popular and everyone said she was beautiful. This continued all throughout highschool and even into college, during the course of which she put on about 150lbs. Fat is where it's at.

-Ty
Society doesn't favor the thin. You're completely correct there. The higher you go the more it does, almost a cutting point even. It's just another from of control they exert on each other that gets carried down.

BTW, that lady is so darn cute!
JustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:24 PM   #40
Chuggernut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuggernut View Post
Hate to swing off-topic, but try http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=16387 ,they have it in VCD, which if I'm not mistaken, is more universal than regional DVDs.
Just got it today in VCD. Tried it on my NTSC (Region 1) DVD player, and it works! Downside, there are no English (or any other) subtitles (and I don't speak Siamese).
Old 11-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #41
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Just got it today in VCD. Tried it on my NTSC (Region 1) DVD player, and it works! Downside, there are no English (or any other) subtitles (and I don't speak Siamese).
So does one need a plot to enjoy this film?

Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 PM   #42
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
We call it "Thai" these days.

I was living in Thailand when this movie came out--and watched it, oh, maybe four times in the theaters (more than any other movie in my life). The version I saw in the Bangkok theaters had English subtitles, but I've had no luck finding the DVD with them.

I still maintain that this is one of the best pro-fat and eye-candy films of all time.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #43
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I need to see this movie. Even if I can't understand it, I know I will enjoy the visuals. Cute fat asian girls! How can you go wrong?!
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #44
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Sounds like the ideal Xmas gift!

Old 11-03-2007, 01:48 PM   #45
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Sounds like Tim's Fantasy Christmas actually.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:49 PM   #46
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
We call it "Thai" these days.
Sing, dude:

"We are Siamese if you please."

"We are Thai if you don't please."

Sounds dumb, doesn't it?
Old 11-03-2007, 02:47 PM   #47
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I think I've got a rip somewhere around here...
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:32 AM   #48
Chuggernut

Found a new YouTube link to Miss Jumbo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Tj9...eature=related . I think it was from a different year.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #49
skunkspot

skunkspot can now change their title

It looks like the pageant is still held http://dogoes1.blogspot.com/2007/11/...ueen-2007.html . Not so sure about the publicity on it but it seems less formal from what the blog shows and I have no clue if its still annual.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #50
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_bruddah View Post
Just a nice photo of this 400 lb. Asian cutie.
OH, My WORD!

SHE IS JUST ADORABLE!