Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
bunz88
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 147
bunz88 can now change their title
Default Biggest White Cellulite Filled Ass!!!!!

for years and years, i've been an admiererer, of huge big white girls with tremendous fat asses filled with cellulite that jiggles uncontrollably when touched. i come to this site every nite in hopes of finding such a women, and further yet, buying a clear 1 hour DVD of that women and her award winning ass. this leads me to why i am writing this. it has come to my attention that there are 3 bbw's here that have an incredible ass. here is my explanation of their asses and why i admire them so.
WILD IRISH ROWAN: here we find a work of art. not only does rowan exude sensuality, with her cute round face, and red hair, but this is the very essence of rubens himself, plump, round sensual, with soft tummy curves,that begged to be carressed,and on top of her legs is a pedistal for her huge white cellulited filled ass. this humongous ass, is not only extemly wide, but has a hell of a lot of cellulite, to me cellulite is essential for womanly sexuality,conveying not only am i fat, but i've got love dimples,anyhow, great ass, and i love her overall look. may i make a request here and now, rowan if your reading this, please,please, make a DVD.
BRIE BROWN: since brie hit the cover of dimensions magazine 15 some years ago, she has been in my book "world's greatest fat ass" man o man, her upper thighs are the size of mature tree trunks, that house an ass, that look like marshmellows on steroids. these two lobes of flesh, can feed a family of cannibals for the winter. incredible stuff, also i might add, her cellulite is nothing short of breath taking. her cellulite is plentyp. I LOVE BRIE and pray she comes out with a new dvd,walking around in public in tight cocktail dresses,and proudly displaying her ass to the world at large,GO BRIE!!
VALERIE: the new site www.vivalavalerie.com has cause a stirr. this is amazing stuff, not only is valerie a good looking woman, but her ass, is one that can rival brie's. i still think brie has more cellulite, but where valerie has it, is in the ski slope department, check out her lower back, and the way it slopes down to her ass!!!!! her profile looks like her butt stands out 3 feet from her body!
so to sum it up, i love full figured women. i love all shapes and sizes, but i must confess, these three white chicks, are humongous in the ass department and their cellulite is their crown, (if you will) so i say to dimensions,thank you thank you, for alowing the public to view the true beauty of real women and not fake ciggertte smoking models that are in serious health risks. i appreciate all for what you have done,and may all of the bbw's i mentioned come out with clear HD dvd's,and so i say, long live fat asses and dvd's!!!!!!!! here here!!!
bunz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
dan
Master Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,516
dan does more than just post hot picsdan does more than just post hot pics
Default

Valerie is pretty in all ways. Her pear ass is A+++ in my preference. Glad she has a site.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:31 PM   #3
altered states
señor member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,583
altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default vivalavalerie

I'm bummed she hasn't hooked up with Visa or Amex yet. I'll never forgive my bank for switching me from MC to Visa.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
I can bearly stand it
Senior Member
 
I can bearly stand it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 278
I can bearly stand it can now change their title
Default speaking of Brie . . .

Brie videos are indeed excellent. Do you know you can see Brie in person wearing amazing dresses at the upcoming Vegas BBW Bash. Its coming up real soon in August. You may even be lucky enough to meet and talk with her. . . Griz
I can bearly stand it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
garrry!
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 142
garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking Haha

these two lobes of flesh, can feed a family of cannibals for the winter?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:52 PM   #6
Sanderson
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 40
Sanderson can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz88 VALERIE: the new site [url
www.vivalavalerie.com[/url] has cause a stirr. this is amazing stuff, not only is valerie a good looking woman, but her ass, is one that can rival brie's. i still think brie has more cellulite, but where valerie has it, is in the ski slope department, check out her lower back, and the way it slopes down to her ass!!!!! her profile looks like her butt stands out 3 feet from her body!
so to sum it up, i love full figured women. i love all shapes and sizes, but i must confess, these three white chicks, are humongous in the ass department and their cellulite is their crown, (if you will) so i say to dimensions,thank you thank you, for alowing the public to view the true beauty of real women and not fake ciggertte smoking models that are in serious health risks. i appreciate all for what you have done,and may all of the bbw's i mentioned come out with clear HD dvd's,and so i say, long live fat asses and dvd's!!!!!!!! here here!!!
bunz88 WOW ... What can I say?!?!? Your thread totally caught me off guard, as I was not expecting to see my name. I am very honored to be in such company of such wonderful women. You sure know how to make this SSBBW blush! THANK YOU so much for the very kind and sweet compliments Sweetie, they are very much appreciated.
Much Love,
Valerie of VivaLaValerie


Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Valerie is pretty in all ways. Her pear ass is A+++ in my preference. Glad she has a site.
dan, Thank You Sweetie for the wonderful compliment! You have truly made my day and my week!
Hugs,
Valerie of VivaLaValerie


Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
I'm bummed she hasn't hooked up with Visa or Amex yet. I'll never forgive my bank for switching me from MC to Visa.
tres huevos, I am so sorry Sweetie. We are STILL working on VISA approval. It too has been frustrating for me as well, hopefully I will be approved VERY soon. That is the reason I have yet to announce my site here ... too late I guess the "word" is already out. LOL
Kisses,
Valerie of VivaLaValerie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VivaLaValerie1RS.jpg (89.0 KB, 1326 views)
Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:34 PM   #7
zbot19
Master Member
 
zbot19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,884
zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I have to agree that Valerie's ass has no equal in my opinion even Brie Brown as incredible with her Ass and as much as she has been on my top Pear List for many many years Valerie you have such an ASS and Thighs to compliment it and it is truly amazing and i can't weight to be a part of your site and enjoying everything you have to offer the FA and your fans. thanks for becoming a model and thanks for being soo sweet and kind. you truly are a Sweetheart in every sense of the word!!
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:11 AM   #8
Rowan
wickedly delicious
 
Rowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 3,705
Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz88 View Post
for years and years, i've been an admiererer, of huge big white girls with tremendous fat asses filled with cellulite that jiggles uncontrollably when touched. i come to this site every nite in hopes of finding such a women, and further yet, buying a clear 1 hour DVD of that women and her award winning ass. this leads me to why i am writing this. it has come to my attention that there are 3 bbw's here that have an incredible ass. here is my explanation of their asses and why i admire them so.
WILD IRISH ROWAN: here we find a work of art. not only does rowan exude sensuality, with her cute round face, and red hair, but this is the very essence of rubens himself, plump, round sensual, with soft tummy curves,that begged to be carressed,and on top of her legs is a pedistal for her huge white cellulited filled ass. this humongous ass, is not only extemly wide, but has a hell of a lot of cellulite, to me cellulite is essential for womanly sexuality,conveying not only am i fat, but i've got love dimples,anyhow, great ass, and i love her overall look. may i make a request here and now, rowan if your reading this, please,please, make a DVD.
BRIE BROWN: since brie hit the cover of dimensions magazine 15 some years ago, she has been in my book "world's greatest fat ass" man o man, her upper thighs are the size of mature tree trunks, that house an ass, that look like marshmellows on steroids. these two lobes of flesh, can feed a family of cannibals for the winter. incredible stuff, also i might add, her cellulite is nothing short of breath taking. her cellulite is plentyp. I LOVE BRIE and pray she comes out with a new dvd,walking around in public in tight cocktail dresses,and proudly displaying her ass to the world at large,GO BRIE!!
VALERIE: the new site www.vivalavalerie.com has cause a stirr. this is amazing stuff, not only is valerie a good looking woman, but her ass, is one that can rival brie's. i still think brie has more cellulite, but where valerie has it, is in the ski slope department, check out her lower back, and the way it slopes down to her ass!!!!! her profile looks like her butt stands out 3 feet from her body!
so to sum it up, i love full figured women. i love all shapes and sizes, but i must confess, these three white chicks, are humongous in the ass department and their cellulite is their crown, (if you will) so i say to dimensions,thank you thank you, for alowing the public to view the true beauty of real women and not fake ciggertte smoking models that are in serious health risks. i appreciate all for what you have done,and may all of the bbw's i mentioned come out with clear HD dvd's,and so i say, long live fat asses and dvd's!!!!!!!! here here!!!
Thank you so much for the compliments!!! I am totally flattered. Trust me...after the life ive been having lately, this was a totally welcome change!
__________________
~In the end we are all just chalk lines....drawn on the concrete only to be washed away~

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
Brie Brown
Senior Member
 
Brie Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 615
Brie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBrie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz88 View Post
for years and years, i've been an admiererer, of huge big white girls with tremendous fat asses filled with cellulite that jiggles uncontrollably when touched. i come to this site every nite in hopes of finding such a women, and further yet, buying a clear 1 hour DVD of that women and her award winning ass. this leads me to why i am writing this. it has come to my attention that there are 3 bbw's here that have an incredible ass. here is my explanation of their asses and why i admire them so.
WILD IRISH ROWAN: here we find a work of art. not only does rowan exude sensuality, with her cute round face, and red hair, but this is the very essence of rubens himself, plump, round sensual, with soft tummy curves,that begged to be carressed,and on top of her legs is a pedistal for her huge white cellulited filled ass. this humongous ass, is not only extemly wide, but has a hell of a lot of cellulite, to me cellulite is essential for womanly sexuality,conveying not only am i fat, but i've got love dimples,anyhow, great ass, and i love her overall look. may i make a request here and now, rowan if your reading this, please,please, make a DVD.
BRIE BROWN: since brie hit the cover of dimensions magazine 15 some years ago, she has been in my book "world's greatest fat ass" man o man, her upper thighs are the size of mature tree trunks, that house an ass, that look like marshmellows on steroids. these two lobes of flesh, can feed a family of cannibals for the winter. incredible stuff, also i might add, her cellulite is nothing short of breath taking. her cellulite is plentyp. I LOVE BRIE and pray she comes out with a new dvd,walking around in public in tight cocktail dresses,and proudly displaying her ass to the world at large,GO BRIE!!
VALERIE: the new site www.vivalavalerie.com has cause a stirr. this is amazing stuff, not only is valerie a good looking woman, but her ass, is one that can rival brie's. i still think brie has more cellulite, but where valerie has it, is in the ski slope department, check out her lower back, and the way it slopes down to her ass!!!!! her profile looks like her butt stands out 3 feet from her body!
so to sum it up, i love full figured women. i love all shapes and sizes, but i must confess, these three white chicks, are humongous in the ass department and their cellulite is their crown, (if you will) so i say to dimensions,thank you thank you, for alowing the public to view the true beauty of real women and not fake ciggertte smoking models that are in serious health risks. i appreciate all for what you have done,and may all of the bbw's i mentioned come out with clear HD dvd's,and so i say, long live fat asses and dvd's!!!!!!!! here here!!!
Sorry I'm late in responding - I just found this post. Thank you for the wonderful compliments and I'm flattered to be in such company as Rowan and Valerie. I hope someday to meet Rowan, I was fortunate to meet Valerie a couple of weeks ago at the BBW Vegas Bash and let me tell you guys she does have an incredible ass and worthy of your admiration.

Love to all,
Brie


http://www.briebrown.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tred3.jpg (58.8 KB, 633 views)
__________________
http://www.briebrown.com
Brie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.