Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-21-2006, 10:03 AM   #51
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lynne Murray probably hit the nail on the head about fat actresses. If a character is fat, her weight has to be part of the plot.

Recent Fat Fiction: A Review by Lynne Murray
http://www.maadwomen.com/lynnemurray...atfiction.html
Quote:
There's a famous piece of advice from playwright, Anton Chekhov—if the writer puts a gun over the fireplace in the first act, the gun must be fired before the play is over, otherwise don't write it in. Fat is the gun in that scenario for writers who think, "why make the character fat, if not to lose weight?"
So they use a thin actress in a fat suit. Maybe the concept of a happy fat woman is crazier than the usual fantasies the writers dream up.

Sue
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:12 AM   #52
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I remember that movie with Ricki Lake, it came out in the late '80's and starred Craig Schiffer as her love interest. (It was entitled "Babycakes" after a German movie that came out just before it.) And yup, after she left him he realized how much he loved her and how really unlikable his supposedly "perfect" fiance was. He catches sight of Ricki on the subway, abandons his train, (he's a conductor) and runs after her! Catches her just as she is boarding another train, and voila, a happy wonderful ending. I loved that movie, and thought Craig Schiffer was a dreamboat. Whatta hottie...albeit much too young for me, dammit!
Carol W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:02 AM   #53
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Um...yeah. Got some new fat suit thingies for ya.

The upcoming horror/comedy movie Slither.

Those are some big looking bellies right there....but wait! There's more!

Looks like they overdid it with the makeup.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #54
RedRanger

RedRanger has said some nice things

Nasty....I think you missed my point .

No really, that looks like its going to be the scariest/nastiest movie ever. Anyone see Dreamcatcher? Talk about freaky.
RedRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #55
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Technically it's a fat suit.....if you can call it that. I mean look how bloated she is!
Old 08-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #56
max1218

max1218 has said some nice things
Default fat suit

Markie Post's character did this on an episode of the early 90's tv how, "Hearts Afire."
max1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #57
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I heard on The Sopranos some characters had belly padding. Guys were big anyway but that's what I heard lol.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #58
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Um...yeah. Got some new fat suit thingies for ya.

The upcoming horror/comedy movie Slither.

Those are some big looking bellies right there....but wait! There's more!

Looks like they overdid it with the makeup.

I just need to take a moment.

THIS MOVIE SCARED ME SO MUCH. Like, I love Horror movies I really do, and I hardly get scared watching them.
But there I was. Stuffing pizza in my face thinking "alright sweet a horror comedy, this should be good"
WRONG.
I mean I'm sure its uncomfortable for everyone, But as a feedist I felt scarred for liiiiiiife~~~
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #59
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Norbit

The sad thing is, some of our lovely SSBBW women aren't too far off in size from the fake Norbit, this movie was more or less a bad fat joke. No, I did not see it. But I saw the trailer.
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #60
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What a old thread to necro...Oh well I'm surprised no one mentioned FEED.

MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote