Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #276
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I forgot to post in this thread yesterday! Whoops!
You gotten some good pictures of you Ms. Penguin
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #277
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You are so beautiful and delicate : a princess
Old 02-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #278
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Better late than never.
And in the case of those pictures, much, much, much, much, much, much, better!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #279
RubieG

RubieG can now change their title

I have a shelf over my butt... when I get up my hubby will pull my shirt off of the shelf
RubieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:18 AM   #280
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
You have such a SEXY Body.. Perfect
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #281
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
You gotten some good pictures of you Ms. Penguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
You are so beautiful and delicate : a princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
Better late than never.
And in the case of those pictures, much, much, much, much, much, much, better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
You have such a SEXY Body.. Perfect
Thank you all My daughter says I'm a queen, because she's the princess, but that still works for me
Old 02-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #282
jafura

jafura has said some nice things

You look amazing, Penguin! Gorgeous!
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #283
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafura View Post
You look amazing, Penguin! Gorgeous!
Thank you!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #284
stareingharder

stareingharder can now change their title

Quote:
I want to sit on that shelf.
stareingharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #285
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
D'oh, I just posted this pic in another place but it belongs here so I will repost it.

Attachment 106503
largenlovely you look so ridiculously good with your short blonde hair, this picture shows off a few other things that are amazing about you too but thats besides the point

Shelf Butt FFL!
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #286
boy22bbwluv

boy22bbwluv has said some nice things

Quote:
Oh wow you are stunning! Sometimes wish I was a QLDer!
boy22bbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #287
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_baird View Post

largenlovely you look so ridiculously good with your short blonde hair, this picture shows off a few other things that are amazing about you too but thats besides the point

Shelf Butt FFL!
Lol thank you hon the short hair has been convenient but it has soooo felt not like me lol. So I've been planning on growing it out again but that may take a minute. I'm glad it at least looks good for now
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #288
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have resisted saying this, but since you brought it up I will. I miss your long hair--it is was so pretty. I hope you do grow it out. BTW you are pretty with lomg or short hair .

Quote:
Lol thank you hon the short hair has been convenient but it has soooo felt not like me lol. So I've been planning on growing it out again but that may take a minute. I'm glad it at least looks good for now

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:07 AM   #289
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I have resisted saying this, but since you brought it up I will. I miss your long hair--it is was so pretty. I hope you do grow it out. BTW you are pretty with lomg or short hair .
Thanks Paul It was longer than this but I had a hair dye incident and had to cut it but from now on I'm not cutting it. It may take a while but I'm letting it grow from here
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #290
BearHugger

BearHugger can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
My shelf butt...................
So very sexy..
BearHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #291
ssbbwloving

ssbbwloving has said some nice things

Quote:
D'oh, I just posted this pic in another place but it belongs here so I will repost it.

Attachment 106503
Beauteuos ! (ps. dont know if thats actually a real word to lazy to google it lol hahahhihihi!!)
ssbbwloving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:55 AM   #292
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

bump for old time's sake
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:33 PM   #293
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrry! View Post
bump for old time's sake
Good call! Big butts is a subject we cannot discuss enough around here!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 11:47 AM   #294
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like shelf butts and I cannot lie...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:15 PM   #295
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shelf butt owner here.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #296
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Shelf butt owner here.

Bless you, Tracii. Bless you!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 07:32 PM   #297
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if i have a shelf butt.. but my niece did sit on top of it one day...lol
Old 10-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #298
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things
Default 'Shelf Butt'

Quote:

Attachment 106503
More shelf.
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #299
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Shelf butt owner here.
Pics or it didnt happen
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote