Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #26
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great. Now there's an entire thread devoted to the one thing I want my fat body to have that it does not. SHELF ASS, DAMN YOU!

I've posted my picture before so I won't do again, but I do wonder if the slope I've got would become a shelf eventually...too bad I'll never know!
Old 07-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #27
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
Here's Nicole Kidman with an ass!!!
LOL! That was great - he's the biggest ass we've seen on the board yet, I believe!
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #28
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Great. Now there's an entire thread devoted to the one thing I want my fat body to have that it does not. SHELF ASS, DAMN YOU!

I've posted my picture before so I won't do again, but I do wonder if the slope I've got would become a shelf eventually...too bad I'll never know!
Fear not, anything's a shelf at the proper angle!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #29
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurvyKel View Post
I have one too...never heard it called that before though..
Mmmm...

Yah, I'm so articulate

=Divals
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #30
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Very nice..I do really like shelve butts
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #31
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
Anyone ever tell you you look like Nicole Kidman?

Most similar picture of her that I could find to yours....

next you'll be saying that Sable looks like Bjork. Bahahaha

god I'm funny.
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #32
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i wish i had a rad picture to post here, but alas i don't.

psh.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:46 PM   #33
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i wish i had a rad picture to post here, but alas i don't.

psh.
This thread can't continue until you do!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:56 AM   #34
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I did not know, but I always was Shelf Butt-Lover... mmmmmmmm...
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:20 AM   #35
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Now that is a hot shelf butt
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:35 AM   #36
nyssbbbw

nyssbbbw has said some nice things

Never knew it was called that but I have one.
nyssbbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:58 AM   #37
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyssbbbw View Post
Never knew it was called that but I have one.
I never knew either but I will remember it now forever
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:27 PM   #38
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things

I think my wife has a mini shelf, from the correct angle. I must pay closer attention, probably not the same league as the pics in this thread but I like it.
Flatpack they are not!
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #39
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title
Default One of my favorites

I love a woman with a beautiful shelf
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:20 PM   #40
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I love a good shelf and a rack to match!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #41
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I love shelf butts. My ideal woman, no holds barred, would be a perfect pear - skinny up top, fat on the bottom, doorway hips and butt so big you could serve a five course meal off it.

Relatively skinny that is. Not stickish, but... tapered, I guess? Healthy - plump by standards not including her lower body.

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 08-01-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #42
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
I love shelf butts. My ideal woman, no holds barred, would be a perfect pear - skinny up top, fat on the bottom, doorway hips and butt so big you could serve a five course meal off it.

Relatively skinny that is. Not stickish, but... tapered, I guess? Healthy - plump by standards not including her lower body.
I understand what you mean.
This would be the woman in my dreams, lol But it is not realistic, right? Or you gotta date BigCutie Jenni Hehe...

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #43
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Unfortunately you are correct in that regard. Still, women certainly exist whose butts and hips are significantly disproportionate at any weight.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:33 AM   #44
rarwrang

rarwrang can now change their title

Quote:
A+
yes i digz
Old 08-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #45
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
my gf has the shelf butt. it is good. like a shelf, it's a good place to store things. like my squeezy hands.
*points to self* thaaaaaat's me!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #46
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

post pics plz kthxby
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #47
kropotkin_fan

kropotkin_fan has said some nice things

Quote:

Yeah, mine as well.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:28 PM   #48
bluberlover

bluberlover has said some nice things

I hope I get a girl with self butt
bluberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #49
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want a girl with a self-cleaning butt. They got 'em, now. I saw it on TV.

Last edited by Santaclear; 08-04-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 AM   #50
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

It was on FOX, wasn't it?