Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #51
Midori
general member

Midori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized rep

Wow ... this was a depressing read to start my day ... i am a woefully painful victim of noassatall ... i'm going back to bed now ... ~sighs~

*btw ladies who posted pics ... stunning! You look gorgeous and thanks for sharing ... even if it did inspire a vicious case of assenvy!

bight blessings!
♪midori
"I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated...I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding." ♥ Anais Nin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #52
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori View Post
Wow ... this was a depressing read to start my day ... i am a woefully painful victim of noassatall ... i'm going back to bed now ... ~sighs~

*btw ladies who posted pics ... stunning! You look gorgeous and thanks for sharing ... even if it did inspire a vicious case of assenvy!

bight blessings!
♪midori
Awww, don't be sad! Nothing wrong with a pancake...some people think it's cute.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #53
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I want a girl with a self-cleaning butt. They got 'em, now. I saw it on TV.
Lucky. Jenny makes me wipe hers, and that takes a whole goddamn ream every time. And who has to pay for it? Does she chip in? Nooo. The thanks I get. All that and she brushes her teeth during sex.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #54
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
Lucky. Jenny makes me wipe hers, and that takes a whole goddamn ream every time. And who has to pay for it? Does she chip in? Nooo. The thanks I get. All that and she brushes her teeth during sex.
at least i have good hygiene
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #55
willamena31
New Attitude!!

willamena31 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswillamena31 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
My case of body envy --AnnMarie's shelf butt. I don't know...I'm bottom heavy, but I don't really think I've got a shelf...just more like a huge bump.
I've got the shelf but no actual butt!! LOL My butt is flat, but I have this big bulge right above it, so most guys think that's where my butt starts... till they see me nekkid. LOL

Hugggsss!!
Billie Jo
willamena31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #56
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
hur hur. ream.

I have nothing to contribute beyond that, as I haven't an ass either. I have a sway back that gives the illusion of butt. I think my ass is posted somewhere on this Internet.

Carry on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #57
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willamena31 View Post
I've got the shelf but no actual butt!! LOL My butt is flat, but I have this big bulge right above it, so most guys think that's where my butt starts... till they see me nekkid. LOL

Hugggsss!!
Billie Jo
So interesting how different our bodies can be, no? Mine is just a big round slope...no shelf.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:50 AM   #58
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Shelf butt is a butt that pokes out in back and creates a sort of "shelf" below the lower back.

My favorite shelf butt thing is sitting in a chair next to my guy, he can rest his arm around me on my shelf, and because of the distance between my back and the chair, he's always got room to get in there... no squishing!
Ahhh, there is love in the world!
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #59
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things

i love the shelf butt! so beautiful!
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:54 AM   #60
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I think I have a shelf stomach instead of a shelf butt.....*sighs*
may i see it?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #61
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

Praise for the shelf butt, I love it . Mine is definitely one, and though I like the shape of it when it's unclothed it makes buying clothes a bitch. Dresses and skirts now make me look like, well ass.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #62
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
may i see it?
Good thing I'm an exhibitionist, at least on Dims
One of my pics is in this thread.... http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=33327

Also, down on the BBM board is something called "The belly library" - I have pics in that thread, too.

Oh and don't forget "belly hang pictures" thread....and "the slip thread"

GEE, PICS OF MY BELLY ARE HARD TO FIND

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #63
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Good thing I'm an exhibitionist, at least on Dims
One of my pics is in this thread.... http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=33327

Also, down on the BBM board is something called "The belly library" - I have pics in that thread, too.

Oh and don't forget "belly hang pictures" thread....and "the slip thread"

GEE, PICS OF MY BELLY ARE HARD TO FIND
I just like the whole "shelf belly" concept.
Paul Delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #64
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

shelf butts are ace! sooo handy too! you can rest your guys arms there, just hold on to the shelf as it reaches round to your hips; a fabulous pose i must say and your guy can always rest a drink there...i love mine..
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #65
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
shelf butts are ace! sooo handy too! you can rest your guys arms there, just hold on to the shelf as it reaches round to your hips; a fabulous pose i must say and your guy can always rest a drink there...i love mine..
Shelf BUTTS!!! is there anything better than that?? really? ... OK well I think shelf butts are just about the sexiest/biggest turn on ever I think it must be something about the extreme curves.... I hope this thread gets more active, cause i love talking about ladies butts lol
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #66
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
Shelf BUTTS!!! is there anything better than that?? really? ... OK well I think shelf butts are just about the sexiest/biggest turn on ever I think it must be something about the extreme curves.... I hope this thread gets more active, cause i love talking about ladies butts lol
Dude, I am with you 110%!!! Love the big butts, ain't that right, Violet?
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:25 AM   #67
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know it baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
Dude, I am with you 110%!!! Love the big butts, ain't that right, Violet?
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:28 AM   #68
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

shelf butts big enough for a seat for others would be fun XD
Old 12-30-2007, 12:24 PM   #69
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
You know it baby!!
OK this thread NEEDS more pics!!! I'm not point to anyone inperticular but........ o hey Violet hows it goin, you've seen this thread havent you?? and anyone else too
Old 12-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #70
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have much shelf... but here's a couple that show a LITTLE shelf!!

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 09-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #71
pat70327

Quote:
I don't have much shelf... but here's a couple that show a LITTLE shelf!!
Violet.. just to play and grab that butt of yours makes my day....... so hott

Last edited by pat70327; 12-30-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #72
Violet_Beauregard

Well Pat.... to have my butt flirted with, makes MY day!
Thanks!!

Quote:
Violet.. just to flirt with that butt of yours makes my day....... so hott
Old 12-30-2007, 12:58 PM   #73
pat70327

Quote:
Well Pat.... to have my butt flirted with, makes MY day!
Thanks!!
just flirt? i think you quoted me wrong??
Old 12-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #74
Violet_Beauregard

Very clever young man!!

playing and grabbing are good!!!

Quote:
just flirt? i think you quoted me wrong??
Old 12-30-2007, 08:43 PM   #75
bbc4bbw

bbc4bbw has said some nice things

SHelf BUTT, Is wonderful...bigger the shelf the better....I LOVE IT!!!
bbc4bbw is offline   Reply With Quote