Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Belly Sex

This thread was inspired by a thread I just read titled 'Weird Question', which is about belly button sex, and it goes on about the mechanics of it all, and how it would be possible.

Anyway. I thought I would start this thread to see if anyone here has been the 'giver or taker' of belly sex. Not belly button. Just belly. Somehow. I myself have been the 'giver' only once. The thought of the fact that I was doing it was totally hot, and that's what made it a memorable experience for me, but I have to say that if I wasn't aware that what I was penetrating was a big fat belly, I probably wouldn't have found it to be very fun at all.

I'd like to hear from other members about their experiences If they wish to share.
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

no one wishes to share? very well then
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It isn't that nobody wants to share, but that this topic, inexplicably, comes up about every 2 weeks. I'm still not sure why.

People are always either asking why it's hot or if it's possible.

I'm sure you'll get some responses, but in the meantime do a search for it in the threads and you'll find some good stuff.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrry! View Post
if I wasn't aware that what I was penetrating was a big fat belly, I probably wouldn't have found it to be very fun at all.
If I may make a suggestion, you should get some massage oil, baby oil, KY or some kind of lubrication to massage into your lovers folds first. Perhaps friction could have caused the experience to be somewhat less than fun, but if your lovers folds are well oiled, trust me it's an experience like no other, I don't know anything that comes close to sensation.
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote