Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #26
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Try Venice Pizza in San Diego. I've flown from Switzerland waiting for a slice. Folks from Chicago and New York say its the best they've ever had.
Gordo Mejor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:25 PM   #27
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I almost forgot about the Ultimate New Jersey Breakfast:

A buttered hard roll and a cup of coffee.

YUM!!!!!!

And when you order french dries at a NJ diner, you can get it with gravy on it.

DOUBLE YUM!!!!

And Fried Clams at Howard Johnson's on Fridays.

And decent bagels and good thin-crust pizza with good sauce and plenty of melted cheese.

I also miss stand-alone bakeries. Here in Colorado, the only bakeries are in the supermarkets.

Two of our favorite food sources were the Honk Kong Garden and Howard's Bagels - both in Lake Hiawatha.

Every restaurant back in NJ offered a Sunday Brunch. They're few and far between out here.

I also miss Drake's Cakes, Wise Potato Chips, and eating at Friendly's. And slices of Neapolitan ice cream between two warm waffles, sprinlkled with powdered sugar and wrapped in waxed paper so you can eat it while walking down the boardwalk at the shore.

Fortunately, they do sell Entenman's Coffee Cakes out here. I didn't have to leave them behind when I moved west.

Old 10-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #28
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW
Well since I have zero descriptive ability, I'll let the experts tell you. All I can say is DELISH!!
oooh looks good. Reminds me a little of the sandwiches Roseanne made on her show at her restaurant. The "loose meat" sandwiches - tho the Runza's are ground beef.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:31 PM   #29
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Taco shacks in Texas that serve breakfast. For a buck, you get some GOOD eatin'. Just point at what you want and pay cash...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:53 PM   #30
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
I wonder if the little Austrian place is still there they had the best meatballs ........ brown gravy... swoon...........

*perk* Hey - I wanna swoon..do you remember the name of the place.. I will suggest it when we go back down for the holidays. I am all for meatballs and brown gravy.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:20 AM   #31
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default NY foods

When in NY try these;

Fox's U-Bet http://www.foxs-syrups.com/

Juniors Cheesecake

A real Bialy's store http://www.kossarsbialys.com/

More information about Katz's. A site which says it all;
http://www.hollyeats.com/Katzs.htm

In my opinion the best bar-be-cue sauce in the world;

SHOW-ME BAR-B-Q SAUCE, INC.
Address1: 1250 South Cedar Grove Boulevard

City and State: Columbia, MO 65201
County: BOONE
Telephone: 573-442-5309

Products: Barbecue Sauce
Brands: Show-Me B-B-Q Sauce
Type: Retail, Wholesale, Mail Order Sales
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 04:34 AM   #32
autopaint-1

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Rosie's diner

Not to contradict a fellow board person but I know the Bendix Diner well and that wasn't where they filmed the Bounty spots. I've always heard that they used a place called Rosie's Diner on Rt 46 near Teterborough airport. I remember seeing it in the early 80's. Another great Jersey spot is the Fireplace on Rt 17 north, in Paramus.
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York

Last edited by autopaint-1; 10-10-2005 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:50 AM   #33
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't remember the name but it is in a two story building as you head into Bathouse row, the street right after it turns up a big hill and on the back of the building was the "Monkey Bar"? In the area of the Golden leaves book store...... Hope that helps.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 06:50 AM   #34
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For the record, it's pronounced "bobbycue", but written Bar-B-Q.

And DON'T put the sauce on until it's off the heat! *baste it* while it's on the heat to keep it moist.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 06:52 AM   #35
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really like Junior's cheesecake even if it's supposed to be a classic. It doesn't have a crust, my first issue. I also think I lost my taste for cheesecake and I prefer something actually cakey instead of a firmed up custard.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:33 AM   #36
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't remember the name but it is in a two story building as you head into Bathouse row, the street right after it turns up a big hill and on the back of the building was the "Monkey Bar"? In the area of the Golden leaves book store...... Hope that helps.
thanks... it does help, we can just drive around and figure it out from there. I think I kind of know where you mean, thanks again.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:18 AM   #37
autopaint-1

Default Cheesecake

Well, I love their raspberry swirl cheescake. Maybe you'd prefer the fairway cheesecake which is a little more cakey. Locally we have a place called the Rockland Bakery. They are fabulous and thier baked goods can't be beat.

http://www.rocklandbakery.com/
Old 10-10-2005, 09:43 AM   #38
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
A friend of mine tells me that "chili" in the Midwest involves spaghetti, red sauce, and about a pound of cheese on top.

No sir. I will NOT have that.
Awwww, why not? Variety is the spice of life.

Anyway I'm a Midwesterner and I've never heard of this type of silly-chili before, so maybe someone misinformed you. That said, this bizarre concoction actually sounds pretty good, so I might need to give it a try.

Maybe you'd like Tony Packo's chili sundae (chili, sour cream and cheese in a sundae glass with a cherry tomato on top).

Last edited by TallFatSue; 10-10-2005 at 09:45 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:19 PM   #39
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK, Comfort food southern style from an Alabama native:

Dinglewood's Pharmacy in Columbus, GA. Home of Lieutenant's "Scramble Dog". They take a plate and spread a hotdog bun on it. Then they slice 2 hotdogs into coin shaped pieces over the bun. Add Pickle Relish, Onions, Mustard, Ketchup or any combination, cover in Chili and then top with Oyster Crackers. You eat it with a fork!

RC Cola & moon pies

Peanuts in your Coca Cola
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:10 PM   #40
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
I almost forgot about the Ultimate New Jersey Breakfast:

A buttered hard roll and a cup of coffee.

YUM!!!!!!

And when you order french dries at a NJ diner, you can get it with gravy on it.

DOUBLE YUM!!!!

And Fried Clams at Howard Johnson's on Fridays.

And decent bagels and good thin-crust pizza with good sauce and plenty of melted cheese.

I also miss stand-alone bakeries. Here in Colorado, the only bakeries are in the supermarkets.

Two of our favorite food sources were the Honk Kong Garden and Howard's Bagels - both in Lake Hiawatha.

Every restaurant back in NJ offered a Sunday Brunch. They're few and far between out here.

I also miss Drake's Cakes, Wise Potato Chips, and eating at Friendly's. And slices of Neapolitan ice cream between two warm waffles, sprinlkled with powdered sugar and wrapped in waxed paper so you can eat it while walking down the boardwalk at the shore.

Fortunately, they do sell Entenman's Coffee Cakes out here. I didn't have to leave them behind when I moved west.

Heh, I just kind of assumed you could get any of that anywhere
Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:17 PM   #41
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking We must be long lost sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
Not me! I went straight for a Swiss Cheese Mushroom Runza Sandwich and it was terrific. . For dinner that evening they took me to Gorat's steakhouse in Omaha. Not much to look at, but outstanding steaks!
Excellent choice - the Swiss Mushroom is my fave! I've never been to Gorat's but have heard it's good. We have many good Steak places. Omaha steaks are quite good. Glad you enjoyed both.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:26 PM   #42
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Much MUCH Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
oooh looks good. Reminds me a little of the sandwiches Roseanne made on her show at her restaurant. The "loose meat" sandwiches - tho the Runza's are ground beef.
I think Runza's are much much much better than the loose meats. We try to make them at home but can never get the break and meat texture just right, but it's a close second and cheaper. Unfortunately my job is waaay to near a Runza restaraunt so I usually end up eating there at least once a week. I cannot help it
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #43
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild
Heh, I just kind of assumed you could get any of that anywhere
Nope - lots of the thingws I listed are East Coast Only.

I was shocked back in the '80s when I was married to a woman from the Reading PA area. One time when we were visiting hwer family the subject turned to breakfast and her brother was saying how much he liked scrapple. I said that I'd rather have lox and cream cheese on an onion bagel.

And he actually asked me what a bagel was.....

Old 10-10-2005, 07:53 PM   #44
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
. One time when we were visiting hwer family the subject turned to breakfast and her brother was saying how much he liked scrapple.

MMMMMmmmm Scrapple.... I have even made my own while living in Texas and couldn't find it! In Alabama you can find it a Publix's way back in the freezer section. People look at you oddly when you mention what it is... and this is in a state where they eat every part of the pig... and then some parts I didn't know existed......

Anyone ever had Spoon Bread?...... talk about Southern....
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:12 AM   #45
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

What local foods are favorites that you can't get elsewhere?

Does anyone else have some regional favorites?

I live in Seattle originally from New Jersey.
We on the east coast have a favorite greasy breakfast sandwich called a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese!! Sometimes it's called a slider but not to be confused with White Castle Sliders!!
Taylor Ham or Taylor Pork Roll is a delicious round of spiced ham wrapped in burlap. It is simply divine!!!
For the longest time, it was unavailable out here but now some stores are starting to carry it. Thank God!
Those sandwhiches had to be made on a Kaiser roll and they're just not as good here as on the east coast, soft in the middle but crusty on top!!!

I simply can not get Wise products out here - Wise potato chips are simply THE BEST!!! Dipsy Doodles are awesome corn chips and Cheese Waffles are to die for!! I actually contacted the company about four years ago and had them ship me a case of cheese waffles and they threw in a whole bunch of other product.

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:23 AM   #46
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default All the displaced east coasters...

You're all mentioning my favorite foods too but, when was the last time anyone had a really authentic potato knish???

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #47
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for mentioning Wise! Lay's has such a monopoly on things, sometimes it's difficult to find wise. Their chips are infinintely superior and sometimes you can even find a coveted browned, extra crispy chip in the bag.

I prefer kasha knishes, not many do. Groats are good for you!
Old 10-17-2005, 09:08 AM   #48
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default hoagie, with

i know that when I move away from Philly, I'll really miss the hoagies with the fried onions and the everything else.

When I first moved here, I saw something I'd never seen before: foodtrucks (trucks that drove to/from (or were towed to/from) a location every day and allowed room for people to work inside, cooking a limited menu of food). And I remember thinking: Hmmm. I don't know about that. It seemed different and possibly dirty (and I think they probably are if the tv news exposes are correct). I didn't think I'd be a big customer.

Within 6 months, I had my favorite truck (Sophie's) and my favorite lunch menu (2 slices of cheese pizza and a can of Coke, for $3.00). I was devastated when the area moved to get rid of the food trucks. haha. Goes to show you...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:14 AM   #49
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And you must never forget the boiled peanuts.... don't ask they are just good.............

Drool....I LOVE boiled peanuts. Yummy.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:59 PM   #50
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Garden State

I know it seems a bit odd...but NJ is known as the Garden State!

Once you've had true Jersey tomatoes, and Jersey sweet corn, and Jersey blueberries...nothing else will do!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote