Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-03-2007, 06:47 AM   #126
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

hahaha whats wrong with haggis? It's freakin awesome I ate like 4 plates at a celtic festival i went to this past summer
Old 08-03-2007, 09:47 AM   #127
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title

Liver and onions.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #128
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Livurwurst. Most people don't like it but I love it I'm also a big fan of spinach -- even canned, though it's not my favorite way to eat it.
i used to eat livurwurst all the time when i was a kid... now that i'm older (and wiser?) my passion for its diminished haha. i do agree about the spinach though.. makes me think of this great pizza i've gotten at pizzeria uno's before, with spinach and broccoli and spinach artichoke dip of course!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:38 PM   #129
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Circus peanuts... you know, those orange, peanut shaped marshmallows things you can buy in the gas station?

Here's a story. The last college campus I lived on had a high squirrel population. One day, I had eaten too many circus peanuts, and I felt sick. In my frustration (it was a stressful week) I threw what was left in the bag out of my window into the bushes (I was in a dorm at the time). None of the squirrels would eat those things. For a week afterwards you would see discarded flourescent orange nuggets with chew marks taken out of them.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:00 AM   #130
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I also love haggis, it's soooo freakin good!!
Yay for loving haggis, I love it too! And anyone I've introduced to it has liked it fine!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote