Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 01:36 PM   #1
Athena9950
On Timeout

Athena9950 can now change their title
Default I'm taking the leap!

I've decided to take the leap and become a BBW. I've already stopped exercising and I'm eating everything I've ever wanted to...and it feels so right!

I've already gone from 130 to 140 since last month and my muscle tone is slowly disappearing. It really feels right...so I'll keep you guys updated!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely an interesting development here do keep us posted!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If whatever you're eating doesn't turn paper clear when you rub it on paper, you need to eat something else.

Best of luck.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
Nastya_Loves

Nastya_Loves can now change their title

As long as you do it in a healthy way, without pushing yourself to much, thats fine ...

You have all of my support

Nastya
Old 07-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just Be Careful

Be careful and take good care of yourself. Stay moderately active, too, it's good for you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 07-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #6
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title
Thumbs up

Don't forget to record your progress. Good luck!
Old 07-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
mustangbbw

mustangbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmustangbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow that is hott yes take before and after pictures
Old 07-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

p1x Pl33z!!!111eleven111 l0lz 0h, & 5t4y h3417hy!!11111

Seriously though, props.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Congrats dudette. ^_^

Here's a little article if you need help:

http://www.geocities.com/doctorfeeder/htgf.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #10
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I thought you were into like fitness and stuff?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...you gonna post pics of your progress? You know, so we can get a more accurate idea of how you're doing?
Old 07-09-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes.... Do it oh so careful. You can workout and gain weight too you know. It's always a good idea to do so, because you are more likely to be more in tune with your new weight. So eat like a CHAMP! AND WORKOUT LIKE A CHAMP TOOOO!!! *FLEXES MUSCLE* GRRRRRRR!! OH YEAHHHHHH!!!! BICEP CURLS, MILE RUNS, AND EXTRA TACO SALAD!! YEAAAAAA!!
WHoo... I need sleep.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 07-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena9950 View Post
I've decided to take the leap and become a BBW. I've already stopped exercising and I'm eating everything I've ever wanted to...and it feels so right!

I've already gone from 130 to 140 since last month and my muscle tone is slowly disappearing. It really feels right...so I'll keep you guys updated!
I think there's nothing wrong with putting on some weight, but I feel that stopping exercising is unadvisable, because we can be fat and still healthy -- or just fat. One allows continued mobility and to enjoy your life, the other, not so much, depending.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 07-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #14
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title
Default not a doctor, just my oppinion

I don't think there's anything wrong with totally stopping real exercise TEMPORARILY and just being lazy and enjoying getting fatter for a while; sure you should try to stay healthy, but as long as the lack of exercise isn't permenant you should be fine... happy eating
Old 07-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #15
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I wish you good luck, good health and good eating!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:19 AM   #16
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default You're already hot

Now everything in the room is catching fire.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:40 AM   #17
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
Now everything in the room is catching fire.
I agree with you. ATHENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Come back to me Greco-Roman Mythology! ) is attractive .

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 07-10-2007, 05:04 AM   #18
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just be cool about it. Spread your fatty foods around. Dont overdo it w/ sugary stuff, or fatty stuff. Besides it not being the healthiest thing, you might actually get sick of the fattening foods you love! If you excercise w/ weights and do no cardio, you will retain a nice shape while gaining. The muscle underneath will hold you together. Good luck!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:29 AM   #19
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Listen to Fatlane--

If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:41 AM   #20
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just saying. Leaping & weight gain do not go together. I'd go with couching.

I'm fridgin' it, baby. Fatness here I come!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:51 AM   #21
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
I thought you were into like fitness and stuff?
Yeah, I was. Not anymore baby! Woo!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:54 AM   #22
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I agree with you. ATHENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Come back to me Greco-Roman Mythology! ) is attractive .
Wow! I'm very flattered!

I didn't think I would get so many compliments from FAs. But it is true. I'm foxy. :P
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 AM   #23
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Do you have a set weight goal in mind?
Old 07-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #24
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Do you have a set weight goal in mind?
We're all hoping for a bajilliondy pounds.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #25
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
We're all hoping for a bajilliondy pounds.
Not really...Whatever I end up feeling comfortable at!

Although Courtney looks awfully scrumptuous at 340 lbs! I don't know...I might aim for that but I'm not really sure to be honest!
Closed Thread