Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #26
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't mind them. The are just excited about the idea of Goddess Athena.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #27
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tall N Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena9950 View Post
Not really...Whatever I end up feeling comfortable at!

Although Courtney looks awfully scrumptuous at 340 lbs! I don't know...I might aim for that but I'm not really sure to be honest!
I'll say, Athena, you're certainly tall enough to carry 340 lbs, and look lovely, should you go there.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #28
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Athena - The Who

"Athena, I had no idea how much I’d need her
In peaceful times I hold her close and I feed her
My heart starts palpitating when I think my guess was wrong
But I think I’ll get along
She’s just a girl - she’s a bomb

Athena, all I ever want to do is please her
My life has been so settled and she’s the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone

Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She’s just a girl"

Be the "bomb" girl !!!

Last edited by Spanky; 07-10-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #29
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Yeah, I was. Not anymore baby! Woo!
As others have said, keep up your activity. The body needs it. Besides exercise lets you eat even more.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:44 AM   #30
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo Mejor View Post
As others have said, keep up your activity. The body needs it. Besides exercise lets you eat even more.
Ditto what Gordo says Athena.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 07-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #31
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Be sure to eat right so you don't get the DAMNED DIABETES and have to pay attention every time Wilford Brimley shows up on television, pronouncing it "die-uh-bee-tiss". I HATE THAT.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #32
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

your poops get bigger when you're 350 lbs.

right?
Old 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM   #33
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post

right?
So do your boops and your boobs and your poobs.

Take your pick.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM   #34
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

right?
Does this have to do with your thing for farts?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #35
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
Be sure to eat right so you don't get the DAMNED DIABETES and have to pay attention every time Wilford Brimley shows up on television, pronouncing it "die-uh-bee-tiss". I HATE THAT.
What is with him pronouncing it that way..always gives me a fit of the giggles it does.Sorry I know this is infantile but I just have to:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diabeetus.jpg (13.6 KB, 939 views)

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #36
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a sudden urge to order medical equipment.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 PM   #37
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Does this have to do with your thing for farts?
damnit, kid, did you have to start with this again? you know full well I don't have a thing with farts.

do you want me to put you on the List? Because I can, and I will.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:19 PM   #38
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
damnit, kid, did you have to start with this again? you know full well I don't have a thing with farts.
Hey! You were the one that brought up poo.

Quote:
do you want me to put you on the List?
No, I sorry.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #39
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
What is with him pronouncing it that way..always gives me a fit of the giggles it does.Sorry I know this is infantile but I just have to:
Old 07-10-2007, 12:21 PM   #40
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

coolies another goddess!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #41
Athena9950
On Timeout

Athena9950 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Hey! You were the one that brought up poo.

No, I sorry.
Haha! Yeah, I'm going to really clog some toilets...lol...

I am a goddess...aren't I? hmm...Yes...
Old 07-10-2007, 12:24 PM   #42
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
"Athena, I had no idea how much I’d need her
In peaceful times I hold her close and I feed her
My heart starts palpitating when I think my guess was wrong

Athena, all I ever want to do is please her
My life has been so settled and she’s the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone

Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She’s just a girl"

Be the "bomb" girl !!!
Nice poem, guy.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:25 PM   #43
Athena9950
On Timeout

Oh and I assume I won't be able to wipe myself or properly bathe because I won't be able to reach my privates! Yipee!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #44
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

snip pic BothGunsBlazing posted:

umm is that kitty supposed to look like Mr.Brimley ..cause it totally does.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”
Old 07-10-2007, 12:31 PM   #45
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
I am a goddess...aren't I? hmm...Yes...
Apparently you soon will be from what you've said anyways.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #46
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
umm is that kitty supposed to look like Mr.Brimley ..cause it totally does.
He totally does!

I love Caturday pics.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #47
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I lost a washcloth in one of my rolls. Carry on now.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:39 PM   #48
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I lost a washcloth in one of my rolls.
I got lost at Target. What? It's a big store. It was one of them genormous Super Targets and everything. It was scary.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #49
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
Nice poem, guy.
No!

Sorry, hun! That is the first few lines of "Athena" by the Who. Can't take any of the writing credit. Just thought the song sounded appropriate.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #50
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
No!

Sorry, hun! That is the first few lines of "Athena" by the Who. Can't take any of the writing credit. Just thought the song sounded appropriate.

I feel ashamed for not knowing that...
Closed Thread