Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 02:06 PM   #701
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Hey, that site hasn't had any good updates in a while. Mind your own business.
give it 30 years and we'll both be there, Carrie
Old 08-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #702
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You know, I think that the first clue was that one of his first posts on the board was in this thread, saying that us making fun of "Athena" was ridiculous and should stop.

And then about the Gwen post?

Ugh.
I'm a little grumpy with myself for finding that stupid thread for him instead of making him get off his lazy newbie ass and finding it himself.

Grrrr.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #703
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just setting this down here...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=30214369

Case anyone wanted to say hi....

Hey!..He's gettin married!

Lucky girl, eh?

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 08-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #704
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
Just setting this down here...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=30214369

Case anyone wanted to say hi....

Hey!..He's gettin married!

Lucky girl, eh?
I keep wondering why there is only ONE pic of him available? Even on his myspace........

I mean I'm a fat girl and I can come up with more than one.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 08-01-2007, 03:38 PM   #705
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

I mean I'm a fat girl and I can come up with more than one.....
Now sugar....I know you didn't mean that to sound as self loathing as it did.....

(smooch)

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 08-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #706
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i like cottage cheese, flip flops, chapstick, the sound of rain on a metal roof, and sunkist cherry limeade sodas. marriages of convenience...nowhere on the list.

poor lady.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #707
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Adam, Fat|Tony, Steve-o... would they be surprised?

I wonder.

I bet Becky would be, though.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #708
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

I take that back!..He's ALREADY MARRIED!

Nice!

Old 08-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #709
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, children - grave dancing has gone on long enough.

Thread closed.