Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 01:05 PM   #51
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena9950 View Post
I feel ashamed for not knowing that...
Get your Who on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kR3bE1m-4
Old 07-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #52
Athena9950
On Timeout

Athena9950 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Nice! Thanks for the link!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #53
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Even More Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
What is with him pronouncing it that way..always gives me a fit of the giggles it does.Sorry I know this is infantile but I just have to:
Even more ignorant than that is my father, who refers to the disease as "the diabetics" and swears I'm going to hell because I prefer to be fat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! diabetix.jpg (11.5 KB, 789 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #54
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
What is with him pronouncing it that way..always gives me a fit of the giggles it does.Sorry I know this is infantile but I just have to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pod4jIKT_kA
Old 07-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #55
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another word of caution: have a removable outer wall installed for when the forklift has to come and haul your bed to the hospital.

Also be sure to buy a bed designed to be carried by a forklift. Get that done now.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:24 PM   #56
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Alright Athena
I'm proud of you taking the leap into becoming a BBW. So you gained 10lbs thats reallly good
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #57
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
So do your boops and your boobs and your poobs.

Take your pick.
Please don't start up the fat vag stuff again....

Btw, I have exercised quite regularly for 12 years- I was still able to easily gain with an hour a day of exercise.... of course, it's also easier to put it on when I slack off on the exercise.
Just want to say Athena, it's more than just weighing more....it also affects your mobility and energy level if you don't stay active.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 07-10-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:58 AM   #58
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Haha! Yeah, I'm going to really clog some toilets...lol...

I am a goddess...aren't I? hmm...Yes...
hey, you're starting to sound like the Dims Chat Toilet Clogging Fetish Guy.
FanTAStic!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:09 AM   #59
Athena9950
On Timeout

Why must diabetes always come along and ruin our fun? That disease is an asshole. Fo real.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:14 AM   #60
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm more bummed out by the broken toilets.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:17 AM   #61
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I'm more bummed out by the broken toilets.
I think all the landfill contaminates has effected Athena. Let's have a moment of silence and pray that she gets better.

Last edited by MissToodles; 07-11-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:31 AM   #62
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I think all the landfill contaminates has effected Athena. Let's have a moment of silence and pray that she gets better.
I don't get it...I feel really dumb...
Old 07-11-2007, 07:38 AM   #63
Jes
is oddly aroused

So, tell us more about your weight-gain hopes, Athena. When did you first decide this was something you wanted to do? Are you hoping to find an FA boyfriend here at Dims? Chocolate or vanilla?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:43 AM   #64
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
So, tell us more about your weight-gain hopes, Athena. When did you first decide this was something you wanted to do? Are you hoping to find an FA boyfriend here at Dims? Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate or Vanilla...haha

Well I always admired big chicks. I'm always looking for fun with either sex since I'm bisexual. So whatever happens, happens. My life is an open book.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:44 AM   #65
MissToodles
dead peasant

Quote:
I don't get it...I feel really dumb...
Okay, Fresh Kills?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #66
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Wow! I'm very flattered!

I didn't think I would get so many compliments from FAs. But it is true. I'm foxy. :P
You are one damn cutie!
This is cool news, but I hope you do it because you want it yourself and not because we want it...

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:56 AM   #67
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Okay, Fresh Kills?
Oh yeah...I swear I'm blonde sometimes.

I live on the other side of the island so thankfully I don't have to deal with Fresh Kills too much. Over near Port Ivory.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:57 AM   #68
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
You are one damn cutie!
This is cool news, but I hope you do it because you want it yourself and not because we want it...

Hugs,
GPL.

Of course...I'm doing it for no one else but myself. I know my mother is going to kill me for it!
Old 07-11-2007, 08:27 AM   #69
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
You are one damn cutie!

Hugs,
GPL.
GPL that's a lie and you know it. 'Fess up.

Tight weaves and jelly rolls,
J.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:28 AM   #70
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:

Of course...I'm doing it for no one else but myself. I know my mother is going to kill me for it!
Yeah, there's a lot of that going around, i hear.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:34 AM   #71
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Diabeedus!

Fat causes insulin resistance. Fat also causes a person to require higher doses of medicines, to be resistant to some poisons, to be more resistant to some diseases, to obviously be resistant to famine, and because of higher body mass and electrical resistance, even substantially more resistant to electrocution. Dr TJ and I control my diabeedus with a large hammer, U-500 Insulin, and it keeps me well. JMHO, not to be taken as medical advice.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #72
Athena9950
On Timeout

I've decided to make my grandmother my inspiration.

She was the best cook ever! She would always cook huge Greek meals every day (and she loved to eat them too!)

At her heaviest I think she was around 560 lbs (which is too heavy) and almost completely immobile. But the woman was beautiful!

She would always joke about her weight. She called herself "the patron goddess indulgence". She always ate incredible amounts and rarely left the house. She really was a goddess in my eyes!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #73
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've decided to make my grandmother my inspiration.

She was the best cook ever! She would always cook huge Greek meals every day (and she loved to eat them too!)

At her heaviest I think she was around 560 lbs (which is too heavy) and almost completely immobile. But the woman was beautiful!

She would always joke about her weight. She called herself "the patron goddess indulgence". She always ate incredible amounts and rarely left the house. She really was a goddess in my eyes!
Do you know about how much you want to gain? I'm sure that slow and steady is the safest way, just like with losing it.

And you know, a big Greek meal sounds mighty good right about now!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #74
MissToodles
dead peasant

But isn't your mother made at you? Remember, she can always prepare you a sitz bath.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:29 PM   #75
Athena9950
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Do you know about how much you want to gain? I'm sure that slow and steady is the safest way, just like with losing it.

And you know, a big Greek meal sounds mighty good right about now!
I think I want to be about 350.
Closed Thread