Just a reminder of the picture-posting rules:
Violators will now receive no warning
. Photos that violate the rules will be removed and picture-posting privileges will be revoked for a period of three days. Subsequent violations will result in permanent loss of picture posting privilege.
No paysite links
No offensive political type images
No images of children (except if briefly posted by a parent/blood relative)
No photos depicting sexual acts (including masturbation or toy play)
No posting a females photo
No photos showing erections even when clothed
No photos showing pubic hair or any genitals
No photos showing pink (nipples, areola/areolae; pubic hair, mons pubis, labia majora and minora, and vulva)
Another reminder of some rules, which seem to have been forgotten at times:
- Chatters may contact other chatters via Private Messages. However, requests by a person NOT to be contacted must strictly be observed. Failure to do so may result in being expelled from the Chat System. Public re-posting to the room of private messages is not allowed. If a Private Message is considered inappropriate, forward it to an op instead.
- The main "BBW/FA" chat room is designated for general discussion of size-related topics and for socializing of Dimensions site visitors. All users are encouraged to voice their opinion on any socially acceptable topic, provided that such discussion does not cause a disruption or break in the general flow of ongoing chat. We expect chatters to be polite and observe the general rules of social interaction. Rudeness and personal attacks are not tolerated.
- Respect for other chatters should be observed at all times! If someone contacts you via PM and that contact is unwelcome, ask them politely and privately to discontinue. Continuation is a direct violation of the Code of Conduct and should be reported immediately to the Ops. Publicly chastising someone for attempting to contact you via PM is disruptive to the flow of conversation and disrespectful to the unwitting party.
- Pretending to be a person of the other gender with the intent to deceive is considered unacceptable behavior.
- Intensive "grilling" of any chatter is discouraged. All new chatters should be presumed sincere until proven otherwise. If you suspect a chatter is not whom they claim to be or otherwise in violation of any of this Code of Conduct, report them to an Op who will then investigate and take proper action.
- Socially unacceptable discriminatory statements and language are not allowed.
In regard to language, we realize that we are all adults, and many adults feel free to use language that is considered “foul” to some. While we will not restrict the use of such language, we do ask that you show some restraint and respect for others, and not exhibit blatant use of said language simply for the purpose of exercising your freedom to do so. Use of such language toward another chatter is forbidden, and could result in loss of chatting privilege.
Regarding the issue of having multiple names, while it is acceptable to have what some call a “lurk name”, we ask that if you choose to have one, that it be used as exactly that – for observing chat only, and not to come back into the room to chat as an anonymous individual. We realize that sometimes people wish to change their name to a new one, but if done, it should be made clearly apparent who you are so that there is no confusion or suspicion of intent to deceive. Frequent changing of screennames could result in being restricted to use of only one name with no more changes allowed if we feel there is intent to deceive.
Please do not offer your email address to another individual to register with. If you know of someone who is having trouble registering due to email issues, please contact an op. Use of another person’s email to register could result in suspension of chatting privileges.
Chat ops cannot be present in the room 24/7; however, we do strive to handle all issues in a timely and fair manner. If an incident occurs when an op is not present, please take screenshots of the incident for verification and forward to email@example.com
. Please understand that we cannot act upon emails reporting a general problem or a one-sided issue, so actual evidence of occurrences is necessary. However, if you have a concern or question, please feel free to contact an op to discuss it, either in the room, through the yahoo email address, or on the forums via Private Message. "