Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-05-2005, 04:50 AM   #1
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in
Default OT---or maybe not since it concerns a former BHM

I know many folks here love pop culture, so I thought no one would mind if I posted a link to an interview I did with Danny Bonaduce, former chubby kid, last week for a magazine. It's not coming out for a couple of weeks---ye are the first to see!

Enjoy!

http://www.themaxes.blogspot.com/
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:18 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC
I know many folks here love pop culture, so I thought no one would mind if I posted a link to an interview I did with Danny Bonaduce, former chubby kid, last week for a magazine. It's not coming out for a couple of weeks---ye are the first to see!

Enjoy!

http://www.themaxes.blogspot.com/
Great interview! I loved the one with Jimmy Page too. Nice!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:28 AM   #3
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey Josh!!!

Thanks for posting the link to your blog. I had such a fun time reading all your interviews! I especially loved the one about the UPS man. You write and interview so very well.

Say hi to Julie for me!

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #4
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lemme second Sandie's statement: your blog's a treat for this pop culture junkie to read.