Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-13-2007, 06:09 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Of course your opinion counts, but we "condone" anything that's respectful and done with both parties' consent, don't we? I may not dig something, but eh, it's not my life or my body.

The thing is that this is a site that touches on all sorts of interests and desires which might seem "gross" to the average joe. So I think that given that, this environment should be extra safe if what turns you on is not the norm.

Lots of people would think that fat is gross. We don't and we'd be hurt if someone else said so. I'm not a feeder, but hell, I can't judge.
It's just an opinion. I think i'm allowed to have one just like anyone else, right? We're here to discuss. And there are QUITE a few things that are not legal that two consenting parties do.

But not everyone who is large or likes large people are into this kind of thing. I STUMBLED on to this message. I'm genuinely disugusted. It's dangerous.

And that's all i'm going to say. I didn't expect to be ripped apart for having an opinion.

But as i've said before, i'm finding out that if you're not 100% with everything on this site, you're totally against it.

Bummer.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #27
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's always been an unwritten understanding on Dimensions that since fat is seen as so negative in the world outside Dimensions, any sort of negativity towards anything else goes against the message of the site.

The idea that if we can accept fat here, there's not much else we shouldn't be able to accept and/or be open to. Some people are just more militant about that than others.

The thought put simply is: This is an acceptance site, ergo, accept all things, or keep your mouth shut about your feelings against something.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:23 PM   #28
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
It's just an opinion. I think i'm allowed to have one just like anyone else, right? We're here to discuss. And there are QUITE a few things that are not legal that two consenting parties do.

But not everyone who is large or likes large people are into this kind of thing. I STUMBLED on to this message. I'm genuinely disugusted. It's dangerous.

And that's all i'm going to say. I didn't expect to be ripped apart for having an opinion.

But as i've said before, i'm finding out that if you're not 100% with everything on this site, you're totally against it.

Bummer.
Don't get prickly with me. Save that shit for someone who is trying to fight with you. I responded very nicely to you because I didn't think that you meant any harm and I was genuinely trying to explain why it might rub people the wrong way. People come here because it's a safe place to explore their fantasies. Being ridiculed will bother them.

It's one of those things where if someone says "what you like is disgusting", it feels like a personal attack.

People have gone around and around about feeder issues and consent, and it's a tough question. Yes, there are things that are not legal consent or not, but legality never entered into the argument. I think that it's hard to not have really strong feelings on fringe fantasies like this. It's a visceral reaction, just like you described having. And there's nothing wrong with that, but to put it the way you did will put people on the defensive.

And of course not everyone who likes large is into it. I'm not into it. But I don't see the point in judging someone for what they enjoy. Dangerous? Possibly, but the OP was meant to open a discussion about ways in which it can be done safely.

Holy shit I just realized that I'm trying to make peace which is totally unlike me. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It's significantly less fun than fighting. Man, I'm getting old.

Last edited by Waxwing; 07-13-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #29
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wag, I think your post went too far, in that 'we' don't have to accept all things and always keep 'our' mouths shut. I know what you were trying to say, but this issue is about consenting adults, and the OP is all about that.

This site is not an across the board acceptance site..otherwise we would not have Hyde Park

Surly, if the OP had said that the object of her desire did not want to be fed like this and she was looking for ways to be devious or use outright force, then I would hope that you, me and all others would step up and be heard. She has a willing partner, and while I have my own ideas about this and other things, at the end of the day...it is their relationship.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #30
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Wag, I think your post went too far, in that 'we' don't have to accept all things and always keep 'our' mouths shut. I know what you were trying to say, but this issue is about consenting adults, and the OP is all about that.

This site is not an across the board acceptance site..otherwise we would not have Hyde Park

Surly, if the OP had said that the object of her desire did not want to be fed like this and she was looking for ways to be devious or use outright force, then I would hope that you, me and all others would step up and be heard. She has a willing partner, and while I have my own ideas about this and other things, at the end of the day...it is their relationship.
God yes. If any of us thought that someone were being abused, we would lose our shit. And with good reason.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:40 PM   #31
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm sorry, it's a board, I guess I wrongly assumed that my opinion counted. Just because it's a fat acceptance site doesn't mean that all behaviour is condoned. Such is life.
This board, the Weight Board specifically, is for freedom of fantasy/erotic weight gain fantasy, etc... so this topic is more than welcome as a discussion, and does not reflect the tone and topics of the rest of the boards.

Discussion, on both sides, is more than welcome, but should remain respectful and cognizant of the tone of this particular board within Dimensions.

/mod

Last edited by AnnMarie; 07-13-2007 at 06:53 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #32
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The topic was shown on the main board as all topics are when someone has replied.
All replies do not show on the main board. You may be confused by using the 'new posts' button, which puts all forum replies together... but they still reside on their respective boards.

And you can say whatever you like here (within the scope of the rules) - opinions are welcome. However - how you express them is 99% responsible for how they will be received.

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 07-13-2007 at 07:04 PM.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #33
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I contributed with my feelings on it. But because they're negative, in your eyes i'm being rude. It's dangerous and quite repulsive. That's MY feeling on it. You, of course, are MORE than welcome to have your own opinion. I'm not stopping you. The topic was shown on the main board as all topics are when someone has replied. I haven't seen in any rules that I can't say how I feel ANYWHERE on the board. Just because you all get off on it doesn't mean I have to. I stumbled on it and was a bit shocked. If I directed something at you personally then your rants are warranted. I was genuinely surprised that someone would find this appealing in any way. But now that you've ripped me apart, I can see why I find saying anything on these boards so useless. If you're not with, you're against. It's a pretty shitty way to be.

Personally, I think you're the one being rude.
I haven't been rude at all if you care to read back. Whereas you were rude from your first post on and now even worse. And, FYI I am not in the slightest into tube or funnel feeding. However I do respect the fantasies and desires of others, so you are completely wrong in your assumptions.

I didn't rant, but I fear you are now. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:21 PM   #34
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb

I think what people don't realize about funnel feeding, or tube feeding with the tube in the mouth (and not run down into the stomach), is that is can be just as helpless (hot and sexy) an experience for the feedee. Some people would say that is deplorable, but then what about "whips and chains"? If it is someone's kink to be completely helpless, they get off on it, and they trust their partner, then it is a consensual relationship, so long as a desire to be made helpless is, at some point, made completely clear to the controlling partner (or enabler of helplessness.) Risks should always be discussed.

There certainly isn't anything wrong with bringing up any kind of horribly dangerous act of deviation in this forum. Even if that means jumping in hot lava or stabbing one's self in the eye with a fork for sexual pleasure. Why? Because some people don't understand HOW a deviant desire could be dangerous (although some, like eye forking, are more obvious than others.) Erotic stories are written about tube feeding, with a tube running down the throat and into the stomach, and it might be nice to imagine, but your average person reading such a story might not be aware of the inherent dangers and downfalls (of which there are quite a few), and that this is a medical procedure that requires trained professionals (and lubricant, gross!) to be performed with some degree of safety.

Sure, someone might hold the opinion that something is "gross" or deplorable, but someone else might hold the opinion that such an opinion isn't worth a damn. Yes we all have our entitled opinions, but having an opinion shouldn't be used as an excuse to berate people tactlessly. There is a very important, pragmatic, and practical reason for keeping a civil environment here, even when discussing the strangest and least appealing kinks. Some sexual practices are dangerous, or can be dangerous without helpful information. People need to feel entirely COMFORTABLE coming here to discuss ANY deviant sexual practice, so that they can be well informed as to what dangers may arise. We could tell mister eye forker, "hey, try wearing sunglasses, and use a paper fork." If he/she expresses a wish to persist in ACTUAL forking, then he/she might be ripe for a good scolding.

In that vein, here are some cool funnel feeding tips. This can be done with either a plastic funnel, or a plastic funnel with a tube attached (a beer bong.) This can be done with the feedee's hands bound to a bed or chair, or not. The former would be force-feeding (which, as mentioned before is a relative term; one can desire to be forced), and requires a high degree of trust between the two participants, and as such, the latter should be attempted first. If you wish to be tube-fed, but not force-fed, than by having hands free you are simply forcing yourself to keep going with the help of your feeder. It is very important that if one desires to be bound and force-fed with a tube or funnel, that some safety be established. Sense a word is obviously out of the question, perhaps blinking twice, shaking the head, tapping feet, etc. Also, hands shouldn't be tied as if your partner is a prisoner that might escape (if someone wants to be helpless and force-fed, they won't be trying to get away as long as they can convince themselves that they are bound and helpless.) This is chugging liquid, it's always possible that choking could occur, so the restraints should be simple and easy to untie, release, or cut with a pair of scissors close by if need be.

Now for the sexy part. Either way, the key is that the tip of the funnel or the tube should just come close enough to the back of the throat so that the feedee can swallow, but can't close the back of the throat (obviously not back far enough to cause a gag reflex) to stop the flow of liquid. If using just a funnel, the end of the funnel should be snipped so that the end is this far back while the funnel rests in th mouth. The feedee should position the tube or funnel the first time to figure out how it can be done comfortably and safely, and then show the feeder where it should be. This should also be attempted with small amounts of liquid several times until the feedee has a feel for it. This might take longer for some, and could require several "practice" sessions, to figure out how to chug liquid without gagging or choking. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT CHOKING, DON'T GO THROUGH WITH IT. The feedee should be instructed to take a deep breath right before poring in the liquid, and a signal (like blinking twice) should be established to let the feeder know when the feedee is running out of air. It also will take some time for the remaining fluid to force it's way down the feedee's throat, so this should be timed to give both parties an adequate idea of how much time the feedee will have to keep holding his/her breath after the liquid has stopped being pored. If using a beer bong, the plastic tube can be pinched off to stop the flow sooner than later.

Remember, if the hands aren't bound, then the feedee can just remove the tube or funnel and suffer a big mess, but if bound, the feedee is completely helpless. If the tube is positioned right, there is no way to stop the flow of liquid, and how much the feedee drinks is completely up to the feeder, so this is far safer and just as kinky as running a tube up someone's nose.

But it should also be kept in mind that it has been proven that 4 quarts of liquid will cause an average stomach to rupture, which isn't to say that 3 and a half might not cause a hemorrhage. Liquid doesn't compress either, so it might appear that someone can eat 5 or 6 quarts worth of food, but after your stomach squishes it all down it turns out to be much less. Though, some people, after years of binging and stretching, may be able to hold more than 4 quarts, but it one should only attempt going beyond that (on an empty stomach), if the feedee commands a truly tremendous capacity. Also, past 2 or 3 quarts, it shouldn't be done all at once, the stomach needs time to accommodate. The best way to do this would be for the feedee to eat until fill or just overfull (but not completely stuffed) first, then be tube fed a smaller amount, say less than a liter, and then fed more little by little over the course of several hours (or days ), keeping in mind that the stomach empties itself of much (not all) of the food in it every 2-3 hours.

Safety first. Sex all night.

Last edited by boots; 07-13-2007 at 08:28 PM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #35
FemFeeder

FemFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I think what people don't realize about funnel feeding, or tube feeding with the tube in the mouth (and not run down into the stomach), is that is can be just as helpless (hot and sexy) an experience for the feedee. Some people would say that is deplorable, but then what about "whips and chains"? If it is someone's kink to be completely helpless, they get off on it, and they trust their partner, then it is a consensual relationship, so long as a desire to be made helpless is, at some point, made completely clear to the controlling partner (or enabler of helplessness.) Risks should always be discussed.

There certainly isn't anything wrong with bringing up any kind of horribly dangerous act of deviation in this forum. Even if that means jumping in hot lava or stabbing one's self in the eye with a fork for sexual pleasure. Why? Because some people don't understand HOW a deviant desire could be dangerous (although some, like eye forking, are more obvious than others.) Erotic stories are written about tube feeding, with a tube running down the throat and into the stomach, and it might be nice to imagine, but your average person reading such a story might not be aware of the inherent dangers and downfalls (of which there are quite a few), and that this is a medical procedure that requires trained professionals (and lubricant, gross!) to be performed with some degree of safety.

Sure, someone might hold the opinion that something is "gross" or deplorable, but someone else might hold the opinion that such an opinion isn't worth a damn. Yes we all have our entitled opinions, but having an opinion shouldn't be used as an excuse to berate people tactlessly. There is a very important, pragmatic, and practical reason for keeping a civil environment here, even when discussing the strangest and least appealing kinks. Some sexual practices are dangerous, or can be dangerous without helpful information. People need to feel entirely COMFORTABLE coming here to discuss ANY deviant sexual practice, so that they can be well informed as to what dangers may arise. We could tell mister eye forker, "hey, try wearing sunglasses, and use a paper fork." If he/she expresses a wish to persist in ACTUAL forking, then he/she might be ripe for a good scolding.

In that vein, here are some cool funnel feeding tips. This can be done with either a plastic funnel, or a plastic funnel with a tube attached (a beer bong.) This can be done with the feedee's hands bound to a bed or chair, or not. The former would be force-feeding (which, as mentioned before is a relative term; one can desire to be forced), and requires a high degree of trust between the two participants, and as such, the latter should be attempted first. If you wish to be tube-fed, but not force-fed, than by having hands free you are simply forcing yourself to keep going with the help of your feeder. It is very important that if one desires to be bound and force-fed with a tube or funnel, that some safety be established. Sense a word is obviously out of the question, perhaps blinking twice, shaking the head, tapping feet, etc. Also, hands shouldn't be tied as if your partner is a prisoner that might escape (if someone wants to be helpless and force-fed, they won't be trying to get away as long as they can convince themselves that they are bound and helpless.) This is chugging liquid, it's always possible that choking could occur, so the restraints should be simple and easy to untie, release, or cut with a pair of scissors close by if need be.

Now for the sexy part. Either way, the key is that the tip of the funnel or the tube should just come close enough to the back of the throat so that the feedee can swallow, but can't close the back of the throat (obviously not back far enough to cause a gag reflex) to stop the flow of liquid. If using just a funnel, the end of the funnel should be snipped so that the end is this far back while the funnel rests in th mouth. The feedee should position the tube or funnel the first time to figure out how it can be done comfortably and safely, and then show the feeder where it should be. This should also be attempted with small amounts of liquid several times until the feedee has a feel for it. This might take longer for some, and could require several "practice" sessions, to figure out how to chug liquid without gagging or choking. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT CHOKING, DON'T GO THROUGH WITH IT. The feedee should be instructed to take a deep breath right before poring in the liquid, and a signal (like blinking twice) should be established to let the feeder know when the feedee is running out of air. It also will take some time for the remaining fluid to force it's way down the feedee's throat, so this should be timed to give both parties an adequate idea of how much time the feedee will have to keep holding his/her breath after the liquid has stopped being pored. If using a beer bong, the plastic tube can be pinched off to stop the flow sooner than later.

Remember, if the hands aren't bound, then the feedee can just remove the tube or funnel and suffer a big mess, but if bound, the feedee is completely helpless. If the tube is positioned right, there is no way to stop the flow of liquid, and how much the feedee drinks is completely up to the feeder, so this is far safer and just as kinky as running a tube up someone's nose.

But it should also be kept in mind that it has been proven that 4 quarts of liquid will cause an average stomach to rupture, which isn't to say that 3 and a half might not cause a hemorrhage. Liquid doesn't compress either, so it might appear that someone can eat 5 or 6 quarts worth of food, but after your stomach squishes it all down it turns out to be much less. Though, some people, after years of binging and stretching, may be able to hold more than 4 quarts, but it one should only attempt going beyond that (on an empty stomach), if the feedee commands a truly tremendous capacity. Also, past 2 or 3 quarts, it shouldn't be done all at once, the stomach needs time to accommodate. The best way to do this would be for the feedee to eat until fill or just overfull (but not completely stuffed) first, then be tube fed a smaller amount, say less than a liter, and then fed more little by little over the course of several hours (or days ), keeping in mind that the stomach empties itself of much (not all) of the food in it every 2-3 hours.

Safety first. Sex all night.
*applause* amazing advice sir, thank you kindly.
FemFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:10 AM   #36
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It seriously grosses me out. Haha.
Well hello...simple solution...stop reading the thread...jaysus...my 3 yr old could have figured that one out all by herself.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:22 AM   #37
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice educational and informative post Boots, very interesting.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 07-14-2007 at 07:33 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #38
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Yup. It's a big fetish behavior and interest, has been featured in films and wankfests for quite some time. I also imagine it does factor into the sex lives of a good number of people.
You're shitting me. You'd think it would hurt and make you barf just trying it.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #39
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
If you made someone hurt (in a way they don't appreciate) and barf while tube feeding them, than obviously you're not paying attention to your partner. It's called "consensual", Jack, as in two people want to do it, not just one.

(The "you" there is a general you, not YOU)

Last edited by boots; 07-14-2007 at 08:26 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:25 AM   #40
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Wow, Boots! Thank you for the explanations. I love learning about other kinks. Even if I don't think that I would be into them it gives me a way to relate-- so I can see how that would be hot to someone with those interests.

Awesome job.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:37 AM   #41
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
you'd think? have you tried? no? well then...

anyway, think of it this way: some people get off on 'force' feeding, and other people get off vomiting during sex. Put those 2 people together and it's a win-win, either way it ends up working. Right?

They should really put me in charge of a 1st-world nation, because I always have a P of A.*

(*plan of action)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:48 AM   #42
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
There's always been an unwritten understanding on Dimensions that since fat is seen as so negative in the world outside Dimensions, any sort of negativity towards anything else goes against the message of the site.

The idea that if we can accept fat here, there's not much else we shouldn't be able to accept and/or be open to. Some people are just more militant about that than others.

The thought put simply is: This is an acceptance site, ergo, accept all things, or keep your mouth shut about your feelings against something.
I was starting to feel some rage on the justification to say it's OK to call something here gross...and then my hero jumped in!

Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #43
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Funnel Feeding

I've been funnel-fed a couple of times, and it was just about the hottest thing I've ever experienced. The liquid needs to be pretty "thin" for lack of a better term, so the "frosting" suggestion earlier won't really do. Even a milkshake only works if it's been melted for a bit so that it will flow better.

I was laying down on a bed, with only a funnel in my mouth (no tube, iow) and someone pouring the stuff into the funnel about as fast as I could stand it. Evidently my eyes got really wide as I tried to keep up with the flow, but somehow (and I don't remember how) I was able to signal to her that it was too much for me to take at once when it got to be too fast/too much.

Anyway -- I thought it was ridiculously hot.
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #44
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, I'm sure merely turning your head to the side (or down, etc) would end a session (albeit very messily! lol) immediately. When you're only putting something in the mouth, it's fairly easy to move in a way that would keep you from swallowing any more.

And for the record, because people seem to misunderstand my "understanding" of issues as endorsement or support/participation - I have ZERO interest in any of this (topic at hand and WG personally), but I believe it's anyone's right to participate in whatever they wish. Not my bid'ness.

I'm just here to help make sure people can express what they want in the environment it was intended.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #45
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

well, i was saying the frosting thing for effect, you know? even *I* understand viscosity (if all other science stuff eludes me).

last night, i was trying to design a machine that buys ingredients for, makes up, and feeds me little hunks of cookie dough. Maybe a batting-cage baseball arm thing, or a slingshot.

I bet those MIT robot-building nerds could make that work. Any of them feeders? I'd never leave the house. Literally.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:10 AM   #46
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I was starting to feel some rage on the justification to say it's OK to call something here gross...and then my hero jumped in!

Well, it actually is ok to say you think something is gross, but it's a bit rude/dismissive and judgmental, so you're going to end up getting called on the carpet for it if other participants deem it so.

No one, not directed at you Lucky, has to like or participate in every aspect of what is here at Dimensions, and MOST don't. But a far better way to enjoy the time here is to stay clear of boards that you find offensive in some way (why I try to keep my toes very far out of the Hyde Park water).

Opinions and discussions are welcome, but when they get to a point where the squash one's ability to use the board for its intended purpose, then they're encouraged to take it elsewhere.

Hope that makes some sense.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #47
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
well, i was saying the frosting thing for effect, you know? even *I* understand viscosity (if all other science stuff eludes me).

last night, i was trying to design a machine that buys ingredients for, makes up, and feeds me little hunks of cookie dough. Maybe a batting-cage baseball arm thing, or a slingshot.

I bet those MIT robot-building nerds could make that work. Any of them feeders? I'd never leave the house. Literally.
Oh. I want one.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:23 AM   #48
boots

Quote:

Frosting could definitely work if you rigged a tube to the end of a pastry press. It would definitely be sexy after a big meal to "finish someone off" this way for, oh say, a couple of hours. For someone wanting to be forced, especially since it would take a lot longer, and it would be a more drawn out process. It would be safer too, and would probably fit more in after some time, taking longer. Though with something as sugary as icing, it should be a rare treat, lest you put your partner into a diabetic shock :P.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #49
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

This is sort of tangential, but all this talk of fringe fantasies got me thinking...

Here we're all pretty open about our interests, because this is a safe and mostly anonymous venue. But let's say you're really into the idea of being funnel fed. How do you bring that up with someone you're dating? I wonder how hard it is for people to introduce these interests in a typical dating situation.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #50
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
This is sort of tangential, but all this talk of fringe fantasies got me thinking...

Here we're all pretty open about our interests, because this is a safe and mostly anonymous venue. But let's say you're really into the idea of being funnel fed. How do you bring that up with someone you're dating? I wonder how hard it is for people to introduce these interests in a typical dating situation.
I'd think that it's just one of those things that slips out when you're drunk, or something.

Hell, that's how my mother found out I was a crossdresser.