Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #51
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
This is sort of tangential, but all this talk of fringe fantasies got me thinking...

Here we're all pretty open about our interests, because this is a safe and mostly anonymous venue. But let's say you're really into the idea of being funnel fed. How do you bring that up with someone you're dating? I wonder how hard it is for people to introduce these interests in a typical dating situation.
"I have this friend who is really into tube feeding" *goes into detailed explanation* and if they go "that is gross" you can be like, I agree! If they're like .. yeah, that is interesting, sounds erotic. Oh? I think so too.

BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:07 AM   #52
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'd think that it's just one of those things that slips out when you're drunk, or something.

Hell, that's how my mother found out I was a crossdresser.
*nod*

Or like when I told you that I'm a furry.

(disclaimer: I AM KIDDING)
Old 07-14-2007, 11:13 AM   #53
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*nod*

Or like when I told you that I'm a furry.

(disclaimer: I AM KIDDING)
Our furry contigent is going to be very disappointed. They're small but passionate!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #54
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is sort of tangential, but all this talk of fringe fantasies got me thinking...

Here we're all pretty open about our interests, because this is a safe and mostly anonymous venue. But let's say you're really into the idea of being funnel fed. How do you bring that up with someone you're dating? I wonder how hard it is for people to introduce these interests in a typical dating situation.
You truly have to be comfortable with a loved one, the same way you'd be comfortable with a friend. Remember how you didn't feel awkward (I hope) when we were discussing oral? Like that, but with a date.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:29 AM   #55
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
You truly have to be comfortable with a loved one, the same way you'd be comfortable with a friend. Remember how you didn't feel awkward (I hope) when we were discussing oral? Like that, but with a date.
I can just see that if you don't say it in time, you might never. If your desire is particularly "odd", your nervousness might stop you. And then when do you tell? A month in? A year in? 5 years in? At some point it becomes shocking to tell your SO "oh yeah by the way force feed."

It's tough.

note: You know someone is thinking, "When did TSL and Wax talk about oral? Ooooh"

note #2: The spellCheck wants to correct "TSL" as "Tesla", which I will call you from now on.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:43 AM   #56
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I can just see that if you don't say it in time, you might never. If your desire is particularly "odd", your nervousness might stop you. And then when do you tell? A month in? A year in? 5 years in? At some point it becomes shocking to tell your SO "oh yeah by the way force feed."

It's tough.

note: You know someone is thinking, "When did TSL and Wax talk about oral? Ooooh"

note #2: The spellCheck wants to correct "TSL" as "Tesla", which I will call you from now on.
Sweet. My brother loves the name Tesla. Coincidence? OBVIOUSLY!

I don't think feederism in its myriad of forms is super odd. I'd call it a downright common fetish; it only looks "weird" when it's extreme, like funneling. Slow intro is best as well as knowing your partner. If you're kinky, avoid largely sexually stuffy people. If the person's responsive, I don't think it's that hard to discuss a fetish.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #57
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Sweet. My brother loves the name Tesla. Coincidence? OBVIOUSLY!

I don't think feederism in its myriad of forms is super odd. I'd call it a downright common fetish; it only looks "weird" when it's extreme, like funneling. Slow intro is best as well as knowing your partner. If you're kinky, avoid largely sexually stuffy people. If the person's responsive, I don't think it's that hard to discuss a fetish.
Now I'm wondering if I have any odd fetishes.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #58
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Now I'm wondering if I have any odd fetishes.
other than the mop thing?
Old 07-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #59
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
It's just an opinion. I think i'm allowed to have one just like anyone else, right? We're here to discuss. And there are QUITE a few things that are not legal that two consenting parties do.

But not everyone who is large or likes large people are into this kind of thing. I STUMBLED on to this message. I'm genuinely disugusted. It's dangerous.

And that's all i'm going to say. I didn't expect to be ripped apart for having an opinion.

But as i've said before, i'm finding out that if you're not 100% with everything on this site, you're totally against it.

Bummer.
Well, it is sort of along the lines of, if it is not nice, you don't need to say it. Also, you could have voiced your opinion in a less harsh way. "Tube feeding makes me uncomfortable." or "Tube feeding is not my thing." And the people that have responded to you, have voice their opinion on your opinion in a way much nicer than you chose to. No one called you names, no one demanded your post deleted, or your input squelched. As far as I can tell, they just didn't like your opinion or how you expressed it, and it seems that is their right. And that is my opinion.
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:30 PM   #60
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Frosting could definitely work if you rigged a tube to the end of a pastry press. It would definitely be sexy after a big meal to "finish someone off" this way for, oh say, a couple of hours. For someone wanting to be forced, especially since it would take a lot longer, and it would be a more drawn out process. It would be safer too, and would probably fit more in after some time, taking longer. Though with something as sugary as icing, it should be a rare treat, lest you put your partner into a diabetic shock :P.
Icing leaves me cold.

Get to work on the cookie dough machine!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #61
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Icing leaves me cold.

with or without choco morsels?
Old 07-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #62
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

it's a lot easier than you would think.. i mean, if you can't talk about what gets you going, what kind of a relationship are you really in?
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #63
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
it's a lot easier than you would think.. i mean, if you can't talk about what gets you going, what kind of a relationship are you really in?
Excellent point. And truly people should be more open about what turns them on. I'm never embarrassed to give the litany of things that get me revved.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #64
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
with or without choco morsels?
what are you, retarded?
Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #65
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gasp!

You know, Waxy, if I were you I would turn that machine to high and make those cookies with Ex-lax....
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #66
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Since I'm a bit familiar in this area, I'll answer some of the OPs questions.

I'd recommend these:

http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/24264/

http://www.backcountry.com/store/CAS...ation-Bag.html

http://www.backcountry.com/store/CAS...on-System.html

Hikers use these for a hydration source while hiking/climbing. There are different sizes available...not just the one I've shown you, so you might want to look specifically for hiking water bags. You simply bite on the end of the tube for the liquid to flow. It's easy to use and easy to clean up, too. Consider getting an IV pole to hang it on, so that the liquid can move freely through the tube.

I dated someone that used one one these things, and he made sort of a milkshake mixture and put it in there.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #67
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
what are you, retarded?
blue is pretty.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #68
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
what are you, retarded?
M-O-O-N, that spells cookie dough!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #69
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Icing leaves me cold.

Cookie dough could definitely be force-fed with a pastry press, that's what they're for!

wink
Old 07-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #70
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
have you tried? no? well then...
Well, obviously not.

Otherwise I would have known. I thought that sort of thing only happened in that fat fic stuff. I didn't think someone would actually do that to another person. I also assumed the gag reflex would kick in if someone even tried.

Quote:
think of it this way: some people get off on 'force' feeding, and other people get off vomiting during sex.
Yikes!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #71
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default This is not that difficult to bring up....

I had a hard time with it at first, but I found that once the idea of fat admiration is on the table, it's not a huge leap to gaining/feeding. And it's hardly a huge leap from there to having a funnel involved. Now some -- Ivy, perhaps -- are more comfortable with their sexuality than others, as evidenced by her site, but again, you don't have to be willing to discuss it with anyone other than the person you are with at the time. And I think Ivy is right -- if you can't do that, then your relationship probably needs some examination in general.

Anyway, if this is something that you have thought about, or are thinking about now, don't let the fact that it seems uncomfortable to bring it up stop you. You'll probably like it. A lot.

Like a whole lot. I can't begin to tell you how erotic it is to lay back and have someone pour something super fattening into your mouth while you swallow it as fast as you can, knowing it's just making you fatter.

<shudder>
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #72
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Gasp!

You know, Waxy, if I were you I would turn that machine to high and make those cookies with Ex-lax....
you think you can taunt, but right now? YOU ARE POWERLESS! (cf. the J-log. Or...the Chronicles. Can't recall!)
Old 07-14-2007, 10:51 PM   #73
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Cookie dough could definitely be force-fed with a pastry press, that's what they're for!

wink
Well, I'm not getting any younger over here! *snap*snap*
Old 07-14-2007, 10:57 PM   #74
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you think you can taunt, but right now? YOU ARE POWERLESS! (cf. the J-log. Or...the Chronicles. Can't recall!)
cf.???..clogged funnel?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:29 AM   #75
FemFeeder

FemFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
Since I'm a bit familiar in this area, I'll answer some of the OPs questions.

I'd recommend these:

http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/24264/

http://www.backcountry.com/store/CAS...ation-Bag.html

http://www.backcountry.com/store/CAS...on-System.html

Hikers use these for a hydration source while hiking/climbing. There are different sizes available...not just the one I've shown you, so you might want to look specifically for hiking water bags. You simply bite on the end of the tube for the liquid to flow. It's easy to use and easy to clean up, too. Consider getting an IV pole to hang it on, so that the liquid can move freely through the tube.

I dated someone that used one one these things, and he made sort of a milkshake mixture and put it in there.
That is incredibly awesome! Thanks for those links!

As for the whole "coming out" so to speak about feederism and in this case a desire to tube feed...the way i figured it out was... I knew I liked chubby guys, my biggest celebrity crush ever was (and still is) Benji from Good Charlotte... he's not a skinny person (hee hee) so when my first boyfriend started sniffing around I told him that i was into chubby guys..in which he replied "i'll get chubby for you" that did things to me my little 14 year old mind could not comprehend at the time. I was with him for years...slowly I started realizing that his body and the growth of his body was a BIG thing for me...I fould anime pics online of anime characters I recongnized drawn as 3, 4 times their usual size...I started wondering why people did this, si i researched it...only to find out things I had never know about myself...that's when it wasn't just a weight gain thing...it was a FEEDER thing. well, me and my ex had a pretty bitter breakup last year and he is very good friends with my current. One day he comes up to me and says "what's this Shane's talking about you wanted him to eat for you?" and well...i think that's about the easiest i have ever been able to explain myself lol.
FemFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote