Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-14-2007, 02:58 AM   #1
nycbbwlover623

nycbbwlover623 has said some nice things
Default butt to chair ratio

as a true FA, i would love to see or talk about bbw or ssbbw and if they can completely cover their chairs at work, or at home or in the car.. my ex totally did in our computer chair, but ididnt mind at all the sides went down and the bolts loosened, but i didnt get mad, any ladies post a photo
nycbbwlover623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:17 AM   #2
BuffetKing

BuffetKing has said some nice things
Talking Beaming with pride

I'm very proud to say that my girlfriend has broken a few chairs recently. Not flimsy little lawn chairs either, sturdy wooden chairs. Not really on topic, I know, I just wanted to brag.
BuffetKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
BuffetKing

Default On topic, however...

...When she sits on a chair about a foot and a half wide, I'd say she hangs off at least 4 inches on both sides. Trust me, I've spent hours just standing behind her, mesmerized.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I'm glad you're happy that she's broken expensive chairs I'd imagine they cost quite a bit. But I weigh 190lbs and I sit just fine on my kitchen chairs which are White Wash Oak Wooden Chairs very Sturdy I sit really good in them because the cussion is really wide
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:00 PM   #5
taetaegrrl

taetaegrrl has said some nice things
Default Broken chairs?

I get a twisted pleasure out of doing that sort of thing myself, as I've gotten heavier. But honestly, all the chairs I've sat in lately have been holding up pretty well. I can snap the legs right off those cheap molded plastic lawn chairs pretty much "on demand", if I lean back in one or bounce in it a few times. But there's not much excitement in that anymore.... Everyone knows those things are junk anyway!

The only thing I can share along these lines, right now, is that I discovered it's fun sitting on the cubicle desks at work. They've got those [ shaped pieces of furniture in them with desk drawers on both sides, but just a wooden desk piece connecting them in the middle, with sliding computer keyboard trays under them.

I was talking to a co-worker, kind of leaning up against the middle part, and noticed it felt pretty sturdy. He was sitting in the chair facing me, so I decided to hop up on it and have a seat myself. It made a couple little pop and creak noises, but held me just fine. We finished chit-chatting and he ended up snapping a camera phone pic of me, just goofing around. That's when I looked at it and saw the middle of the desk was flexing a good couple inches or so under my weight! I couldn't even slide the keyboard tray in or out anymore while I was still sitting on it! I made him erase the goofy photo - but I'm secretly digging the fact I can make this office furniture "smile" under my big butt. I'm definitely hopping up there next time my boyfriend comes to work to visit me. May have to swing my legs and bounce a little bit on it too, if nobody else is around. See how much it can handle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffetKing View Post
I'm very proud to say that my girlfriend has broken a few chairs recently. Not flimsy little lawn chairs either, sturdy wooden chairs. Not really on topic, I know, I just wanted to brag.
taetaegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #6
BuffetKing

Wow, Taetae, I love the way you describe your excitement. Kinda like when you try on some old clothes and they don't fit anymore. Or (this was my favorite) when you find that the average bathroom scale can't contain you. It's especially great with digital scales cuz mine said "Err" and shut off. It was like I broke it!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:03 AM   #7
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

This sounds like a great photo opportunity.
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #8
BuffetKing

Broken chairs or scales?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #9
liatbesher

liatbesher has said some nice things
Smile

Broken chairs or scales?

both
liatbesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:02 AM   #10
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This seems like the perfect opportunity to use this smiley:

hehehe...

chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #11
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetaegrrl View Post
I get a twisted pleasure out of doing that sort of thing myself, as I've gotten heavier. But honestly, all the chairs I've sat in lately have been holding up pretty well. I can snap the legs right off those cheap molded plastic lawn chairs pretty much "on demand", if I lean back in one or bounce in it a few times. But there's not much excitement in that anymore.... Everyone knows those things are junk anyway!

The only thing I can share along these lines, right now, is that I discovered it's fun sitting on the cubicle desks at work. They've got those [ shaped pieces of furniture in them with desk drawers on both sides, but just a wooden desk piece connecting them in the middle, with sliding computer keyboard trays under them.

I was talking to a co-worker, kind of leaning up against the middle part, and noticed it felt pretty sturdy. He was sitting in the chair facing me, so I decided to hop up on it and have a seat myself. It made a couple little pop and creak noises, but held me just fine. We finished chit-chatting and he ended up snapping a camera phone pic of me, just goofing around. That's when I looked at it and saw the middle of the desk was flexing a good couple inches or so under my weight! I couldn't even slide the keyboard tray in or out anymore while I was still sitting on it! I made him erase the goofy photo - but I'm secretly digging the fact I can make this office furniture "smile" under my big butt. I'm definitely hopping up there next time my boyfriend comes to work to visit me. May have to swing my legs and bounce a little bit on it too, if nobody else is around. See how much it can handle....

So have u tried some bouncing on it yet? eager to hear the result..
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #12
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetaegrrl View Post

Hallo taetaegrrl have you tested how much your desk can handle???
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #13
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I think the thread should be how many chairs does your GF need lol.

Yeah for me the whole idea of my girl crushing scales and taking up a sofa is a huge turn on .
Old 07-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #14
Jerzey

Jerzey has said some nice things

Anybody ever got stuck in a chair?
Jerzey is offline   Reply With Quote