Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-14-2007, 07:42 PM   #1
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Picture Explains Itself

See what I mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poptartsplitz-710851.jpg (39.8 KB, 1275 views)
Old 07-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg peppermintpeeps-741961.jpg (32.9 KB, 1250 views)
Old 07-14-2007, 07:45 PM   #3
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cocainedrink-757480.jpg (11.7 KB, 1241 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #4
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you tried the peppermint peeps? For some reason, I don't think the texture of peeps would go well with a peppermint flavor. Thanks for keeping us informed on novelty food trends.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i must have those poptarts.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

In case your eyesight is as bad an mine, that reads "Mint with Dark Chocolate"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg products_mint_candy1.jpg (6.1 KB, 1167 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg skittles_vegetable.jpg (81.5 KB, 1164 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 10:25 PM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

M&Ms for the Cure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breast_cancer_mms.jpg (8.9 KB, 1146 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg choculator1.jpg (24.6 KB, 1129 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 10:30 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Two Words: Snickers Fudge
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snickers_fudge.jpg (94.5 KB, 1105 views)
Old 08-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #11
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

*bump* .................. Also available in Zesty Taco and Ranch flavors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doritoscollisions-702921.jpg (22.9 KB, 1026 views)
Old 08-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #12
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A couple of things I found at our local Kroger:

Last edited by Wayne_Zitkus; 08-10-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Wayne_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus View Post
A couple of things I found at our local Kroger:

oooh I got chubby soda in my Christmas stocking one year. Fatabilia!

And that soup...spicy is an understatement
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:04 PM   #14
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You must tell me where I can buy cock! Now that I know it is a consumer item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:12 PM   #15
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
*bump* .................. Also available in Zesty Taco and Ranch flavors
I have looked for these everywhere locally and can't find the dang things to save my soul...my search continues.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, you just killed me with the Snickers fudge, Fuzzy. *faints*

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #17
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

In case your eyesight is as bad an mine, that reads "Mint with Dark Chocolate"
I "need" one of those.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #18
willamena31
New Attitude!!

willamena31 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswillamena31 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Okay, you just killed me with the Snickers fudge, Fuzzy. *faints*
I'm with you Tina! They looked soooo good! Where can I find me some??

Hugggsss!!
Billie Jo
willamena31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #19
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default Re: Doritos Collisions

I found the HotWings/Blue Cheese and the Zesty Taco/Chipolte Ranch!

They were 99c Big Grabs at the Kwik-E-Mart. Essentially, they're packaged like someone mixed a bag of one with a bag of the other. Two flavored chips in one bag.

Anyway, the HotWings/Blue Cheese were lacking, and the blue wasn't blue. It was something else.

But the Zesty Taco is the Taco flavor of old, and the Ranch was really good too.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #20
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

They were 99c Big Grabs at the Kwik-E-Mart. Essentially, they're packaged like someone mixed a bag of one with a bag of the other. Two flavored chips in one bag.

Anyway, the HotWings/Blue Cheese were lacking, and the blue wasn't blue. It was something else.

But the Zesty Taco is the Taco flavor of old, and the Ranch was really good too.
Old like retro, or old like we shouldn't be eating them?
Old 08-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #21
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Silly Rabbit! Trix are for... Old like Retro.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #22
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I felt the blue cheese tasted ranch flavor, gave my boyfriend some and he agreed. They were dissappointing. I much prefer the habanero ones for spice.

I'm on the search for zesty taco now!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #23
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default M&Ms Razzberry Chocolate Candies

Attached Images
File Type: jpg razzberrymmspkgs-782555.jpg (16.0 KB, 393 views)
Old 08-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #24
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1.the snickers fudge sounds too good
2. those doritos are delish in the ranch/taco flavor
3. omg i want a choculator
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #25
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default You knew it had to be next...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dark_peanut_mms.jpg (21.1 KB, 388 views)