Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-22-2007, 07:37 PM   #26
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
This looks like one of the old "Whacky Packages" trading cards I used to collect with my friends back in the '70's!
Who in their right mind would eat Vegetable Skittles?

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #27
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm gonna bring bags of the taco doritos to labor day, we have them everywhere here!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:13 PM   #28
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i'm gonna bring bags of the taco doritos to labor day, we have them everywhere here!
For me please. Yes????

(No really, I'll pay... I don't like to share!!)

Old 08-23-2007, 09:31 AM   #29
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

In case your eyesight is as bad an mine, that reads "Mint with Dark Chocolate"
DOES THIS EXIST?????????
Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #30
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Has anyone tried Carnival flavored skittles? (Now with extra Barker, ha ha). Anyway I hate skittles, but anything labeled limited edition catches my eye.

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #31
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
DOES THIS EXIST?????????
I checked my local walmart and found them next to the regular 3 musketeers at the checkout.
They have a same dark chocolate shell as the milky way midnight, with a thick cool mint center.
It reminded me of a milder version of the york peppermint pattie.
Smaller than the regular in two bars.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:21 AM   #32
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Go-Gurt Fizzix™ is a new yogurt snack…
...that mixes the wholesome goodness of Yoplait yogurt with a blast of carbonation for a fizzy taste that your kids will love. It’s a new fizzy sensation with cool new flavors like Blue Raspberry Rage and Strawberry Watermelon Rush. Even better, Fizzix has the same great nutrition as Yoplait Go-Gurt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Go-gurt.jpg (27.1 KB, 297 views)
Old 08-24-2007, 05:25 AM   #33
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Has anyone tried Carnival flavored skittles? (Now with extra Barker, ha ha). Anyway I hate skittles, but anything labeled limited edition catches my eye.

I got some for my nephews.. they loved it. I also bought Retro flavor. YUM!

Old 08-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #34
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
I "need" one of those.
If you haven't found one yet...I will tell you that you DEFINITELY need one!!!!

They are completely awse.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #35
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
If you haven't found one yet...I will tell you that you DEFINITELY need one!!!!

They are completely awse.
ahhhhhhhhhhh! I looked for one of them at the gas station today where I bought power ball tickets (300 million!! woohoo!) but I didn't see them.... my search continues.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:05 PM   #36
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
For me please. Yes????

(No really, I'll pay... I don't like to share!!)

yes, bags and bags of them!
Old 08-25-2007, 10:18 AM   #37
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm gonna be needin' me some Raspberry M&Ms.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #38
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the confession thread I confessed that I only bought these so I could take a pic and post it here. You all need to take up a collection and send me $2.49.

But maybe they'll taste good. I'll let you know!

That's right - Chocolate Torilla Chips.

If you read this, you'll see they recommend peanut butter and bananas with them. But...at the bottom it says that all flavors go well with hummus and salsa. NOT!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:43 AM   #39
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want the Snickers fudge too!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 PM   #40
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
In the confession thread I confessed that I only bought these so I could take a pic and post it here. You all need to take up a collection and send me $2.49.

But maybe they'll taste good. I'll let you know!

That's right - Chocolate Torilla Chips.

If you read this, you'll see they recommend peanut butter and bananas with them. But...at the bottom it says that all flavors go well with hummus and salsa. NOT!
----Cool...thanks for the pic! Did you ever say anywhere on the forums yet how they taste?
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:34 PM   #41
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
these actually weren't bad.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #42
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Those dark chocolate peanut M&Ms are excruciatingly good!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #43
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_Cream View Post
----Cool...thanks for the pic! Did you ever say anywhere on the forums yet how they taste?
I didn't open them yet. Been eating some really good kettle chips, in various (savory) flavors. I think we need to start an exotic flavored chips thread!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:39 PM   #44
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I'm gonna have to make a batch of the snickers fudge.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #45
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg poprocksbar-743820.jpg (10.3 KB, 239 views)
Old 09-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #46
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Actually, I can't let this one explain itself. Its NOT what you think. Its more like a Buttered Popcorn JellyBelly flavor. Read: Fake Butter smell.

And not a bit of chocolate. Beware of this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg candycorn.jpg (21.9 KB, 239 views)
Old 09-17-2007, 09:05 PM   #47
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Psst... They're Mini Sized.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg van.jpg (34.1 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg straw.jpg (33.8 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg mocha.jpg (31.1 KB, 239 views)
Old 09-20-2007, 05:18 AM   #48
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I think I'm gonna have to make a batch of the snickers fudge.
and I think we're all gonna have to come over.

Quote:
Actually, I can't let this one explain itself. Its NOT what you think. Its more like a Buttered Popcorn JellyBelly flavor. Read: Fake Butter smell.

And not a bit of chocolate. Beware of this one.
It is weird, you're right. This just isn't going to be a winner.

I didn't even eat that one, I threw it out. lol
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #49
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg land-o-lards-butter-snackers-742528.jpg (92.5 KB, 204 views)
Old 09-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #50
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm not sure if these are Iraq bound, or for the seasonal deer hunter...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hersheys-kisses-camouflage-710653.jpg (43.2 KB, 201 views)