Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-30-2007, 12:29 PM   #51
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
please for the love of all that is decent say this isn't so.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #52
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
please for the love of all that is decent say this isn't so.
This ad was paired with the Oreo Pizza ad, saying which was fake.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #53
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do you see the bear on this box of Toblerone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hidden_bear_toblerone_logo.jpg (5.8 KB, 179 views)
Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #54
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Oh yeah... now I've seen everything (S'mores,Vanilla,Caramel,Pudding,Brownie Batter)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chocolate_skittles_mix.jpg (30.5 KB, 182 views)
Old 10-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #55
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, Chocolate Skittles?

Yum.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #56
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I sees it I sees it.. I am a believer!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #57
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Why yes I do. Do I win a prize?
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #58
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh yeah... now I've seen everything (S'mores,Vanilla,Caramel,Pudding,Brownie Batter)
OMG. Want. Now!
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #59
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yumo! I would try those.

Where do you find all these candies Fuzzy? Does your foodee reputation prompt companies to test market their new inventions on you? I've looked all over for a Mint 3 Musketeers, the mini sized flavored 3 Musketeers, and a Reese's Whips. So far I have found none

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #60
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think we should change the name of this thread to something like "Pics of exciting new products", or something similar.

Fuzzy, what do you think? what would you change it to? or...leave it alone?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #61
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Aspertame Danger?

Is Aspertame really dangerous?

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:30 PM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:34 PM   #62
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Looks more like a mouse with a horse tail...
Old 10-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #63
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I think we should change the name of this thread to something like "Pics of exciting new products", or something similar.

Fuzzy, what do you think? what would you change it to? or...leave it alone?
I was think of something involving drooling but I think someone beat me to it.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #64
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Yumo! I would try those.

Where do you find all these candies Fuzzy? Does your foodee reputation prompt companies to test market their new inventions on you? I've looked all over for a Mint 3 Musketeers, the mini sized flavored 3 Musketeers, and a Reese's Whips. So far I have found none
I.. have my sources.. This neck of the woods tends to be used as a test market for new product.. however.. I have yet to see any of those MickeyD Angus burgers so I don't get everything first.

Truth be told, I've found that little "Mom'n'Pop" drugstores and Five-n-Dime stores will have the greatest variety of hard-to-find candy and chocolate.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #65
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope these weren't already posted, but I saw them tonight and immediately thought of this thread and Heather (she's a crab cake girl, however not a chip girl).

I snapped a pic and here you go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crab.jpg (59.0 KB, 241 views)
Old 10-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #66
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I hope these weren't already posted, but I saw them tonight and immediately thought of this thread and Heather (she's a crab cake girl, however not a chip girl).

Only in New England. Who knew crabs were made of spice?
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:54 PM   #67
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

WANT!!!!!!!!

i love potato chips. color me three thousand shades of jealous.

<--- pouting.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #68
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

There used to be Cape Cod potato chips that were clam dip flavor..sounds weird but they were sooo good
Old 10-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #69
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Actually, I can't let this one explain itself. Its NOT what you think. Its more like a Buttered Popcorn JellyBelly flavor. Read: Fake Butter smell.

And not a bit of chocolate. Beware of this one.

DO NOT WANT :-/
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #70
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
WANT!!!!!!!!

i love potato chips. color me three thousand shades of jealous.

<--- pouting.
Baby, you KNOW we have a snack chip exchange program going.

PM me particulars and you will have.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:46 PM   #71
supersoup

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Baby, you KNOW we have a snack chip exchange program going.

PM me particulars and you will have.

surely you jest?!
Old 10-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #72
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
surely you jest?!
I would NEVER joke about snack chip exchange.

I just have to go back and buy them and then find a minute to get them sent out.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #73
Ash
Smash

Hell, I'm STILL jonesing for those Dill Pickle Lay's. Who frickin' knew that Ohio was the snack-food capital of the world?
Old 10-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #74
supersoup

Quote:
I would NEVER joke about snack chip exchange.

I just have to go back and buy them and then find a minute to get them sent out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Hell, I'm STILL jonesing for those Dill Pickle Lay's. Who frickin' knew that Ohio was the snack-food capital of the world?
i TOLD you to gimme yo address kitten!

i've got a box of goodies fer ya...
Old 10-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #75
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Soup. doom
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote