Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
bellyboy

bellyboy can now change their title
Default The Double Chin

Wouldn't you say a whether or not a person is fat is by a double chin? I'm wondering when I'll get a full blown double chin. Right now I weigh 220 at 5'11 and my face is getting pretty fat. How much further do you think I'd have to go to get the full blown double chin?
bellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:35 AM   #2
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

i have one when its a flash pic hehe
Old 01-09-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some people never get them, some people get them at very low weights. I don't think having one or not, or the size of it, is a very good indication of weight.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #4
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Double Chins

Hello Dimensions

Well I have a double chin and its very noticible but people don't call me on it I weigh 172lbs and I'm 5'3 shorter than the person that wrote this suibject and I sometimes think i look attractive when I have a double chin then again I wonder is that why i don't get a boyfriend because they look at my weight instead of my personality. But you know some guys are like that too shallow to see that they are hurting a girl's feelings but what do they care its their Male ego that gets int he way of their integrity. But I like some men with Double chin you know a full blown double chin I think its sexy how they look so hot it gets me excited just looking at one of the big fat men with a double chin.

Well thanks for reading
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always been a fan of double chins. I have have a little poem in prase of them on my web site

However they do come on at very different weights and degrees of fatness, depending on the persons face/jaw/neck. Maybe it is not surprising that I've always liked the kinds of face that get double chins early on!

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:42 PM   #6
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love 'em! Just another one of those details that can be enjoyed.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:02 PM   #7
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

nah..i was fat back in the day and had almost no double chin...it has become more prominent over the years obviously lol, mostly after i hit 300....and at 5'4" under 300 is *still* fat..so you can be fat without a double chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyboy
Wouldn't you say a whether or not a person is fat is by a double chin? I'm wondering when I'll get a full blown double chin. Right now I weigh 220 at 5'11 and my face is getting pretty fat. How much further do you think I'd have to go to get the full blown double chin?
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #8
Lardna

Lardna has said some nice things

I have such a chubby face, I have a bit of a double chin even at average weight.
Lardna is offline   Reply With Quote