Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title
Default Chubby Legs Part II...how about CROSSING legs?

Somehow I find it really erotic when a woman's legs get too chubby for her to cross them anymore...anyone have any pics like that? Legs too chubby to cross, or almost? If you have those, how about "before" pics where you could cross them?

Thanks in advance!

Dr. Feeder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg legcross.jpg (22.1 KB, 2503 views)
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

doesn't take much. my legs are relatively small (for my overall size), and i can't cross 'em.
well...not without a LOT of effort and basically holding them in place.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
doesn't take much. my legs are relatively small (for my overall size), and i can't cross 'em.
Do you find it's easier if you kind of lean to one side? Also, do you notice that it's easier in certain pieces of furniture than it is in others? I wonder, because these things have sort of affected my leg-crossing ability over the years--though I'm pretty much beyond it at all now, given the girth of my stomach.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Do you find it's easier if you kind of lean to one side? Also, do you notice that it's easier in certain pieces of furniture than it is in others?
the first one: yeah, i can cross them if i roll my hips off to one side, but sometimes (like...in some skirts) that's not the best idea. in public.

the second one: haven't noticed a difference made by the furniture.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can only cross if I'm leaning to one side and sort of "hurl" one leg over the other. Not something I'd do very often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_43_12.jpg (50.1 KB, 2429 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 03:46 PM   #6
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I can only cross if I'm leaning to one side and sort of "hurl" one leg over the other. Not something I'd do very often.
I wanna see a better picture of the shoes!

Great pic
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #7
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm not enough of a lady to cross my legs.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shoes for ya.

They're cute... look GREAT with jeans, and despite my fat foot nuttiness, they're actually fairly comfy depending on my mood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blk_sh.jpg (50.5 KB, 2387 views)
Old 07-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
DrFeeder

Quote:
Very cool! Thanks for posting that.

Dr. Feeder
Old 07-15-2007, 06:03 PM   #10
DrFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i'm not enough of a lady to cross my legs.

That's kinda of the point I guess...the idea that it's okay to get fat enough that you can't cross them anymore...I hope I'm not being too depraved here...
Old 07-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
DrFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
Give it a try, anyway. For me!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #12
DrFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post
Somehow I find it really erotic when a woman's legs get too chubby for her to cross them anymore...anyone have any pics like that? Legs too chubby to cross, or almost? If you have those, how about "before" pics where you could cross them?

Thanks in advance!

Dr. Feeder
Or pics of you crossing your legs successfully, with the expectation that someday you won't be able to...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #13
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Does this qualify?

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 09-12-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:26 PM   #14
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Legs = check.
Crossed legs = check.
Chubby crossed legs = che...wait a minute, those are a bit more than "chubby".

Beautiful!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:34 PM   #15
DrFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Does this qualify?
Very cool! I love how you have to hang on to your knee with your hand to keep your leg up there!

Dr. Feeder
Old 07-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #16
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you!

Yeah, it tends to slide off, especially in hose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post
Very cool! I love how you have to hang on to your knee with your hand to keep your leg up there!

Dr. Feeder
Old 07-15-2007, 08:40 PM   #17
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Does this qualify?
HUBBA HUBBA!!! Nice gams!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #18
Violet_Beauregard

That would be yes then??
Thanks sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
HUBBA HUBBA!!! Nice gams!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #19
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
That would be yes then??
Thanks sweetie!
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #20
PhillyFA

I hope she doesn't mind me saying this, but LargeNLovely has a great video with her trying to cross her legs. It's most excellent!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 07-15-2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: text edit
Old 07-15-2007, 09:18 PM   #21
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You must spread reputation around.. yadda yadda yadda...

Oh My Stars and Garters! So much for me sleepin' tonight!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:53 AM   #22
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have bird legs....
Well bird like legs, considering my body.

they still cross...but it aint comfy, really.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:42 AM   #23
JadeRose

JadeRose can now change their title

Here are my Contributes: First the best I normally cross my "legs" at the ankles
Second: I guess closer to what most think of Crossing even if it was while removing a stocking. Yes I would have to hold it up to keep it up, very uncomfortable for me.
Third: The way I sit at times without thinking...sort of a reverse cross?
Forth: The way I 'lounge' on a couch/love seat when I can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leg Cross1.jpg (68.9 KB, 2037 views)
File Type: jpg leg Cross2.jpg (83.2 KB, 2039 views)
File Type: jpg leg Cross3.jpg (60.0 KB, 2018 views)

Last edited by missaf; 07-29-2007 at 08:02 AM.
JadeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #24
cazagordas

cazagordas has said some nice things

wow AnnMarie!

I LOVE LOVE your shoes... of course I'm talking about your shoes

Quote:
Shoes for ya.

They're cute... look GREAT with jeans, and despite my fat foot nuttiness, they're actually fairly comfy depending on my mood.
cazagordas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:58 PM   #25
DrFeeder

Thanks MissBlueEyeDeath and Jade Rose! Cool pics...I realize now there are three categories of people who can't cross their legs:

1. Those whose legs are too chubby to cross;
2. Those whose bellies get in the way;
3. Those with both problems.

Looks like Miss Blue is in category 2 and Jade is in category 3...am I right?

I like 'em all, of course!

Dr. Feeder