Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-09-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Ceres

Ceres can now change their title
Default Friend or foe?

hi all!well i was wondering what you guys would do if a friend of yours would stab you in the back or do something really bad like talking behind your back and such....my problem is that i am too good and i keep forgiving if a friend of mine act bad toward me....the last example is that i worked for a family operated restaurant and when the owner passed away they sold it..now i become very close with the daughter of the owner,and i thought we were very good friend...now the business was sold,and she made in a way that the new owner kept her and fired me...the difference is that i was the cook in that restaurant and the daughter just a cashier....the new owner decided to keep me because he would still need a cook but he could find another cashier...my friend and the new owner became bed buddies..and without knowing how...she called me to tell me that the new owner called her and told her to fire me...now i am unemployed,and she decided to quit too because their love story is no longer passionate...!we didn't talk for almost 6 weeks..now she called me and was like nothing happen...i forgave her..and i know is dumb...what you guys would have done?Ceres
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, I asked for it!!!

Life is too short to have fair weathered friends! Lose this woman and show her you have too much respect for yourself to act like your feelings don't mean anything. By the way before you cut her off, tell her to get some help; just from what you've described, she needs it.

Good luck to you and always remember, friends are made easily, but good friends are more challenging to keep but well worth it!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What is good in life? It is to kill the rebel, to drive him before your horses, to take all that he possesses, to see the faces of those dear to him awash in tears. If I thought like you did, who would have heard of us? -- Genghis Khan

Genghis don't tell you no lies, Ceres. Now go back to that place and get your job back. Then get the clans united and trample that lady underfoot. Mount her head on a pike outside your house so people know not to mess with you, EVER.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ceres, life is too short for worthless friends. There are better out there. Tell her to fuck off, and go on with your life.

Better the enemy you know than the one you don't.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #5
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like the "head on a pike" method better. Serves as a deterrent for others behaving in the same way.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

I tend to agree. Did I fail to mention use of the 2x4, and the bits of flesh adherred to it?

(That's always an understood)