Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #2901
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Is that baby corn in the cheese? DO tell.
I zeroed in on that as well. That little baby corn makes the whole dish look even more delicious.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #2902
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I zeroed in on that as well. That little baby corn makes the whole dish look even more delicious.
Not really...I don't like eating babies lol

I like my corn full grown
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #2903
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Not really...I don't like eating babies lol

I like my corn full grown
I run out of rep too damn quick. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #2904
BBW_Bunny

BBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Made burgers the other night.. 1/3 # ground sirloin, covered in sweet baby rays bbq sauce, smothered in melted american and cheddar cheese and topped with crispy maple flavored bacon.. on the side is potato wedges.. I cut up whole potatoes, tossed them in olive oil and some spicy spices and baked them until they got crispy.. and then some boring corn there in the back.. Feel free to pretend that's not even there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hamburger.jpg (114.8 KB, 432 views)
BBW_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #2905
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

Hope this thread is open to homemade candies and desserts. I made some toffee tonight:

Butter Rum Vanilla Toffee (made from brown sugar)

Crisp and rich with a decadent and addictive buttery flavor enhanced by vanilla and dark rum.

Topped with sliced organic almonds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2407a.jpg (115.8 KB, 429 views)
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #2906
BBW_Bunny

BBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mmm.. Cheesesteak.. Chipped prime rib steak with melted american cheese!

With a side of home made Potato skins!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheesesteak.jpg (86.3 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg potatoskinscooked2.jpg (105.3 KB, 363 views)
Old 01-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #2907
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Bunny View Post
Mmm.. Cheesesteak.. Chipped prime rib steak with melted american cheese!

With a side of home made Potato skins!
*foodgasm*
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #2908
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry this photo is so crappy, but I didn't think to snap it until we'd cut into this and I used my camera phone - it's a Chicago style deep dish pizza from our local Price Chopper chain. They call it deep dish, but it is probably the closest thing to a Chicago stuffed pizza I've had outside of Chicago. The crust was crispy and thank goodness not thick, there was a layer of cheese, then pepperoni, and in true Chicago stuffed style, the sauce was on top.

It was really a pretty great find.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #2909
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Sorry this photo is so crappy, but I didn't think to snap it until we'd cut into this and I used my camera phone - it's a Chicago style deep dish pizza from our local Price Chopper chain. They call it deep dish, but it is probably the closest thing to a Chicago stuffed pizza I've had outside of Chicago. The crust was crispy and thank goodness not thick, there was a layer of cheese, then pepperoni, and in true Chicago stuffed style, the sauce was on top.

I've never had pizza like that, but it looks amazing. I'm drooling. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #2910
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

I am officially starving...
Old 01-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #2911
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

That looks so deviously good!

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #2912
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

There is a Price Chopper less than five miles from my house. Guess what we're eating tomorrow? LOL

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #2913
BBW_Bunny

Pulled pork sandwich.. ranch red skinned potatoes and french cut green beans..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pulledpork1.jpg (104.9 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg pulledpork.jpg (102.8 KB, 302 views)
Old 01-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #2914
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That makes me miss Chicago I am SOOO getting some pizza when i go there again
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #2915
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How do you make the potatoes "ranch"?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #2916
BBW_Bunny

You put ranch dressing on them before you cook them.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #2917
Magusz

Magusz has said some nice things

Quote:
That seems to be delicious!
I don't know why but everytime i see this topic i get hungry
Magusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #2918
Magusz

Magusz has said some nice things

Well, in Brazil we have that delicious kind of sandwich. It name is "Acaraje". It is a spicy food, but it is delicious. It is stuffed with shrimps, "vatapa" and some vegetables
Magusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:14 AM   #2919
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

Homemade buttermilk biscuits (served with whipped honey butter)

These have a crispy exterior and are soft, moist, and buttery on the inside.

They're excellent served with homemade jellies, fruit butters, jams, marmalades or even naturally sweet nut butters such as macadamia nut butter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2425a.jpg (97.8 KB, 262 views)
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #2920
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well dont they look just perfect. I can imagine them nice and warm with melted butter and strawberry preserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
Homemade buttermilk biscuits (served with whipped honey butter)

These have a crispy exterior and are soft, moist, and buttery on the inside.

They're excellent served with homemade jellies, fruit butters, jams, marmalades or even naturally sweet nut butters such as macadamia nut butter.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #2921
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Artichoke Salad

shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #2922
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Sorry that is so big. I *thought* I resized it.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #2923
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuefly pie View Post
Actually, the image is quite lovely from an aesthetic POV.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #2924
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuefly pie View Post
I love artichokes! And I agree with CP, pretty picture. What's inside it?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #2925
shuefly pie
catty whompus

It's a mayonnaise. Scratch and served warm, but basically a mayonnaise made with white wine, meyer lemon juice, shallots, dijon and some minced hard cooked egg whites to finish.

That probably sounds gross, but it's a really delicious, classic French sauce for steamed artichokes.

Tags
food, pictures