Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #301
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

mmmm pizza. That looks so good and I am so hungry right now. I might have to make me one.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #302
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread looks so good.. I might not have to post ever again.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #303
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
AnnMarie's Kielbasa soup...it's really good!

Wahhh, just catching up here and there's no picture!!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #304
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
This thread looks so good.. I might not have to post ever again.
Untrue Fuzzy. I look forward to your picture posts, don't quit on us now
Old 09-16-2007, 11:20 AM   #305
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
Untrue Fuzzy. I look forward to your picture posts, don't quit on us now
I'm suffering from between-season butcher's block (*hat tip-Ann Marie*). Nothing is picture worthy. But I'm working on it.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #306
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope to be able to contribute again once I'm back up to a more complete diet, but here's a basic run down of my past week... ugh. It's killing me... but I love looking at these pictures... so keep them coming.

Damn you, cranky pancreas!! Crankcreas!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 518ADtBZG-L._AA280_PIbundle-36,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg (21.8 KB, 392 views)
File Type: jpg 200751815103278_2.jpg (5.5 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg progresso_traditional.jpg (6.8 KB, 393 views)
Old 09-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #307
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics

I cannot believe how much I love looking at these pictures! I get excited thinking about whats going to be posted next. As you can tell.....I am easily pleased - If only I had somebody to spoil me with the real deal. I found these yesterday and I love them. It has the texture of a 3 musketeers but peanut butter.700e_1.jpg
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #308
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
I cannot believe how much I love looking at these pictures! I get excited thinking about whats going to be posted next. As you can tell.....I am easily pleased - If only I had somebody to spoil me with the real deal. I found these yesterday and I love them. It has the texture of a 3 musketeers but peanut butter.Attachment 27364
Oh My Stars and Garters! I think I love you.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #309
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

Quote:
I cannot believe how much I love looking at these pictures! I get excited thinking about whats going to be posted next. As you can tell.....I am easily pleased - If only I had somebody to spoil me with the real deal. I found these yesterday and I love them. It has the texture of a 3 musketeers but peanut butter.Attachment 27364

That looks like a little piece of heaven right there! I hope I can find one of those...Light fluffy peanut butter, I need one right now and its 7 AM

::: shoving Fuzzy out of the way ::: I think *I* love you Beckboo!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #310
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics

Well, if I knew a candy bar is all I needed to get some love I will have to start
trying not to eat them and start slathering myself in them instead - You 2 are too sweet! For real though, I found them at Walmart.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:59 AM   #311
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bit of a double post here, as I posted this in the bangers & mash thread too. Last night's dinner, although not strictly mash, as I only had baby potatoes, so I just bashed them with the masher to break them up somewhat so that the butter melted in more without a puddle under them, and it worked, yay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bangers.JPG (41.6 KB, 342 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #312
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Bit of a double post here, as I posted this in the bangers & mash thread too. Last night's dinner, although not strictly mash, as I only had baby potatoes, so I just bashed them with the masher to break them up somewhat so that the butter melted in more without a puddle under them, and it worked, yay.
Post recipe for the bangers pls thx
Old 09-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #313
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Post recipe for the bangers pls thx
The bangers themselves? They are a packet of Tesco supermarket pork sausages, 88p for eight, lol, as Donni pointed out in the bangers and mash thread! I just put a spot of olive oil in a frying pan, added the sausages and browned them, then put a large sliced onion in, and sat the sausages on the onions, with a lid on the pan. That cooked the sausages through nicely while caramelising the onions. When the sausages were cooked through, I added some boiling water, scraped the bottom of the pan well to bring up the onion flavour, then added instant gravy granules, stirred, then ...thats it.

When I'm making it just for me, not my son, I make the gravy by adding a bit of red wine first, a little beef stock, then cornflour to thicken, or occasionally a little grainy mustard instead of the wine.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #314
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I hope to be able to contribute again once I'm back up to a more complete diet, but here's a basic run down of my past week... ugh. It's killing me... but I love looking at these pictures... so keep them coming.

Damn you, cranky pancreas!! Crankcreas!!!

i wish the doctor ordered me on an all Kraft mac n cheese diet!!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:58 PM   #315
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
The bangers themselves? They are a packet of Tesco supermarket pork sausages, 88p for eight, lol, as Donni pointed out in the bangers and mash thread! I just put a spot of olive oil in a frying pan, added the sausages and browned them, then put a large sliced onion in, and sat the sausages on the onions, with a lid on the pan. That cooked the sausages through nicely while caramelising the onions. When the sausages were cooked through, I added some boiling water, scraped the bottom of the pan well to bring up the onion flavour, then added instant gravy granules, stirred, then ...thats it.

When I'm making it just for me, not my son, I make the gravy by adding a bit of red wine first, a little beef stock, then cornflour to thicken, or occasionally a little grainy mustard instead of the wine.
No.. The Sauce.. which you then explained. Mmm. Mmm.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #316
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Red Beans and Rice (a little saucy.. the rice will finish soaking up the sauce by tomorrow.. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beans.jpg (39.0 KB, 318 views)
Old 09-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #317
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Red Beans and Rice (a little saucy.. the rice will finish soaking up the sauce by tomorrow.. )
MmmmmmmmMmmmmmm!

That looks delicious! Recipe please! Red beans and rice is one of those things I've always wanted to try to make, but this New Jersey girl doesn't have the slightest clue!
Old 09-20-2007, 09:03 PM   #318
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I think I need this in my life.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #319
Beckoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
I think I need this in my life.
I found a half eaten one in the car today and actually debated for a while wether to eat it or not! It had been there a couple of days or so. My logical side then spoke up and said......Rebecca, just because you are fat doesn't mean you can eat old food! I disagreed and went after it. My stomach narrowly side swiped that disaster. Damn Fly I should have just eaten him
Old 09-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #320
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
OMG!!! MUST TRY!!! Where can I get these?!?!?!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #321
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I found a half eaten one in the car today and actually debated for a while wether to eat it or not! It had been there a couple of days or so. My logical side then spoke up and said......Rebecca, just because you are fat doesn't mean you can eat old food! I disagreed and went after it. My stomach narrowly side swiped that disaster. Damn Fly I should have just eaten him
Actually, I think I'm most puzzled here by the fact that you had a half eaten one at all!! LOL! This fattie foodee does not understand "half-eaten"! LMAO!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:50 PM   #322
Beckoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
OMG!!! MUST TRY!!! Where can I get these?!?!?!
I found them at Wal-Mart at the check out stand. Oh yeah, they are just
as good as they look
Old 09-21-2007, 02:55 PM   #323
Beckoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
Actually, I think I'm most puzzled here by the fact that you had a half eaten one at all!! LOL! This fattie foodee does not understand "half-eaten"! LMAO!
I guess I should have included that the one in question was #4 When
I saw them I put one in the cart then another and another. I can't actually tell you how many I bought but, the clerk looked scared! Maybe it was the drool seeping out of the sides of my mouth as I threw them on the conveyer belt
Old 09-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #324
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep

Ok pic catch up again....

Heres a meal I made of homemade fried chicken, some steamed broccoli with lots of velveeta and some scalloped potatoes.

Old 09-21-2007, 03:19 PM   #325
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep

Made a chicken panini, huge salad with all kinds of goodies and ranch dressing and a baked potato with oodles of butter, salt and pepper.

Tags
food, pictures