Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #3901
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Attachment 112648

Grilled Chicken breast with mushrooms, onions and green peppers.

Looks good Missy!
Old 01-28-2014, 04:27 PM   #3902
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Attachment 112648

Grilled Chicken breast with mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
Looks wonderful!

__________________________________________________ ___________

This is my dinner...lean burger with sautéed mushrooms & onions, spinach, and cheese on a potato roll. Side of raw veggies and diet tea with lemon.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:06 PM   #3903
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sort of grown up school lunch for dinner tonight, haha. Turkey salisbury steak, and steamed peas!

Old 01-31-2014, 06:59 PM   #3904
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 112698

Turkey/Bacon club with ranch and sharp cheddar on European multigrain (my best try at the Market Fresh sandwiches from Arby's).
Veg with dill dip.
7 up in a Jimmy John's cup because I'm a boss.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #3905
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
Lots of comfort food the last couple days here. Homemade mac and cheese, stove top, I didn't end up baking it off. It's a mix of extra sharp cheddar, asiago, and monterey jack cheeses in the sauce. Homemade lemonade shake ups, and I made a big batch of chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream tonight too. SO GOOD.

What's a lemon shake up?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM   #3906
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
What's a lemon shake up?
It's lemonade, more or less! In Ohio where I grew up, at any fairs or festivals there were always carts that sold lemon shake ups...it's a half of a lemon, 3 TBSP sugar, a cup of cold water, and some ice...you put the chunked up lemon and sugar into a cup or jar, beat the heck out of it with the end of a wooden spoon, then add in the water and ice and shake it hard for a few seconds! It's SOOOO good.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #3907
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's breakfast time here and I woke up starving, so... time for lots of delicious protein!

Fried egg sandwich (three fried eggs, two Kraft singles melted on top). Strawberries. Greek yogurt. Nom.

photo (2).JPG

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #3908
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
It's lemonade, more or less! In Ohio where I grew up, at any fairs or festivals there were always carts that sold lemon shake ups...it's a half of a lemon, 3 TBSP sugar, a cup of cold water, and some ice...you put the chunked up lemon and sugar into a cup or jar, beat the heck out of it with the end of a wooden spoon, then add in the water and ice and shake it hard for a few seconds! It's SOOOO good.
Help! Can't Rep! Super has nearly started the beginning of summer with that post!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #3909
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
It's breakfast time here and I woke up starving, so... time for lots of delicious protein!

Fried egg sandwich (three fried eggs, two Kraft singles melted on top). Strawberries. Greek yogurt. Nom.

Attachment 112797
I can't rep this post either. Triple fried egg sammiches rule!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #3910
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Help! Can't Rep! Super has nearly started the beginning of summer with that post!
Repped for ya

Quote:
I can't rep this post either. Triple fried egg sammiches rule!
Can't rep either
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #3911
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I have a beef roast in the slow cooker and it won't be done until later tonight. So I made Cauliflower paprikash for lunch instead.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #3912
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bought lemons today to make supersoup's lemon shakeup!

We are supposedly about to be buried under snow here in VA, so I'm prepping.

A huge pot of chicken and rice.

Attachment 112928

A beverage for the cook using the last of the ice. Duke Energy has destroyed our river with a coal ash spill this week, so living on bottled water, which means ice is not a priority.

Attachment 112929

A huge batch of granola with cashews, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, dried cranberries, golden raisins, and dates.

Attachment 112930

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 02-11-2014 at 07:49 PM.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:40 AM   #3913
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I tried to send rep for the soup...
Old 02-12-2014, 01:41 AM   #3914
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Shredded beef enchiladas with alot of cheese

Not a very good picture.. I was between servings.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:54 PM   #3915
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Snowed in and working from home today, so I got to have brunch! Made a hash out of leftovers: baked potato, smoked sausage, and boiled eggs. Just fried it all up and topped with some sour cream. Plus I had mandarins and caramel coffee. So much better than what I usually eat at work.

Attachment 112959
Old 02-16-2014, 06:50 AM   #3916
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Shredded beef enchiladas with alot of cheese

Not a very good picture.. I was between servings.
Looks Fantastico!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #3917
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

This was the first truly Spring-like weekend of the year here in the Houston area. So while we were doing some garden prep work, my husband cooked up a batch of chicken thighs and legs, along with some jalapeno slices in the smoker.

We used Penzey's BBQ 3000 rub on the chicken, and slow smoked it over apple wood chunks and oak chunk charcoal. No seasoning on the jalapenos. The chicken cooked for 3 hours, the jalapenos for the second hour and a half.

The chicken is smoked to the bone, the jalapenos are smoky, sweet, with just a pleasant amount of heat to them since we removed the seeds and most of the membrane.

BBQ, hell yeah!

Tracy
Old 02-16-2014, 10:47 PM   #3918
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post

This was the first truly Spring-like weekend of the year here in the Houston area. So while we were doing some garden prep work, my husband cooked up a batch of chicken thighs and legs, along with some jalapeno slices in the smoker.

We used Penzey's BBQ 3000 rub on the chicken, and slow smoked it over apple wood chunks and oak chunk charcoal. No seasoning on the jalapenos. The chicken cooked for 3 hours, the jalapenos for the second hour and a half.

The chicken is smoked to the bone, the jalapenos are smoky, sweet, with just a pleasant amount of heat to them since we removed the seeds and most of the membrane.

BBQ, hell yeah!

Tracy
I can't seem to rep this post.. but I really want to!
Old 02-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #3919
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

I've been staying in for days (bad weather) eating my own cooking, and I'm tired of it! I ran out earlier to buy a lottery ticket and a new crochet hook, and decided to stop for southern café food. $5.95 worth of OMG it's so good meatloaf special.

Attachment 113041
Old 02-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #3920
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I've been staying in for days (bad weather) eating my own cooking, and I'm tired of it! I ran out earlier to buy a lottery ticket and a new crochet hook, and decided to stop for southern café food. $5.95 worth of OMG it's so good meatloaf special.

Attachment 113041
That is now next on my list.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #3921
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attachment 113066

Nachos i made earlier..

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #3922
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Cheese grits for breakfast/lunch made with white & yellow grits and white & yellow cheese. Plus half and half & butter.

Attachment 113330
Old 03-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #3923
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Cheese grits for breakfast/lunch made with white & yellow grits and white & yellow cheese. Plus half and half & butter.

Attachment 113330
Rep sent.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #3924
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Dinner: chicken parmesan with vermicelli and broccoli

Old 03-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #3925
FatAndProud

Mmmmmmmmm uhh

Tags
food, pictures