Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-28-2014, 07:51 PM   #3976
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 114287

I love sausage in my mouth.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #3977
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shrimp salad from a local chain restaurant (Kelley's for those in the Houston area).

Old 05-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #3978
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

I love sausage in my mouth.
Those fried onions look heavenly. I'm going to get sausages out of the freezer so I can make sausage and fried onion sandwiches tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Shrimp salad from a local chain restaurant (Kelley's for those in the Houston area).
That looks delicious. I love hard boiled eggs with salad... actually I love hard boiled eggs with almost anything!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #3979
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been in Florida for a week. Had a room right on the beach, so most of the time we shopped daily and had lovely meals outdoors. Ventured out a couple of times:

Harry's Continental Kitchen on Longboat Key

I had shirred eggs over ham, Lyonnaise potatoes, fresh rye toast. My partner in crime had the "small" German apple pancake.

Attachment 114477

Daiquiri Deck Raw Bar in Sarasota

2 for 1 frozen daiquiris and a couple of rounds of appetizers -- we did the steamed shrimp and conch fritters twice

Besides good eats, this place gets credit for live music and being fat friendly. There is an elevator, and the deck chairs have heavy duty plastic seats, no arms, and heavy duty metal frames.

Attachment 114478
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #3980
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grilled out yesterday for Mother's Day...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #3981
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Back from vacation and no food in the house. Don't even have an onion! Made pasta with lots of pesto, plus walnuts and parm.

Attachment 114513
Old 05-31-2014, 07:55 PM   #3982
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's been a while!

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-31-2014 at 08:02 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:41 PM   #3983
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It's been a while!
I WANT ALL OF THESE!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #3984
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Diner food over the last week or so...

Attachment 114842
Old 06-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #3985
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Home food... Can you guess what few things I had in the fridge?

The BLT on everything bagel with cream cheese was yummy, and the Carbonara was perfect Sunday night comfort food.

Attachment 114843
Old 06-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #3986
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I WANT ALL OF THESE!
I ate everything except for the pie. Made that from scratch for the hubs for his birthday. I hate coconut.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #3987
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The first BLT of the season. . .

. . .with my own tomatoes.

The taters are sort of a hybrid between French fries and chips - they're about 1/8" thick.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #3988
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that tomato looks amazing! i can only hope mine come out that awesome...
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:01 PM   #3989
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
. . .with my own tomatoes.

The taters are sort of a hybrid between French fries and chips - they're about 1/8" thick.

Bacon weave rep sent!
Old 07-02-2014, 01:21 AM   #3990
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

My first attempt at making pasties! A traditional Cornish pasty...except for it having been made in the US
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20140701_21_43_21_Pro.jpg (155.5 KB, 269 views)
Old 07-02-2014, 06:04 AM   #3991
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oooh... I want to try my hand at those. What was your filling?
Old 07-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #3992
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
oooh... I want to try my hand at those. What was your filling?
I used the traditional ingredients, with a bit more seasoning. Skirt steak (which is hideously expensive for that cut of meat, and most recipes said chuck steak would also be suitable,) butter gold potatoes, rutabaga, and sweet onion. A fair amount of salt, a bunch of pepper, some garlic - and a little apple cider vinegar, to help break down/meld the flavors together after I mixed the ingredients.

I mostly went off this, with an egg wash brushed on before cooking: http://www.cornishpastyassociation.c.../02/recipe.pdf
Old 07-07-2014, 08:04 AM   #3993
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some bbq chicken I made the other day. I make my own bbq sauce from scratch and everything - comes out great on the grill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-4.JPG (108.0 KB, 236 views)
Old 07-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #3994
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night's dinner.

Pork short ribs and a Southwestern salad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10486059_10152133127417181_3621933576554395127_n.jpg (83.9 KB, 232 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:20 PM   #3995
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Some bbq chicken I made the other day. I make my own bbq sauce from scratch and everything - comes out great on the grill.
Damn! Been too long since I had barbecue chicken from the grill!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #3996
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ha!!! Are we tending more towards roast wallaby these days, Gin?
Old 07-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #3997
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Home food... Can you guess what few things I had in the fridge?

The BLT on everything bagel with cream cheese was yummy, and the Carbonara was perfect Sunday night comfort food.

Attachment 114843
GAWD I really want to come back and rep you for those mater sanwiches!!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #3998
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Ha!!! Are we tending more towards roast wallaby these days, Gin?
No, fortunately not! But we don't own a grill somehow - a problem we hope to rectify as soon as I get a job here. I LOVE, love, love grilled food!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #3999
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

bulgur and chickpeas salad with apricots on the left and tabbouleh on the right
apologies for the size :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_1img-1405168912440-v.jpg (91.7 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by agnieszka; 07-12-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: picture resizing
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #4000
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Late lunch / early supper at my local diner yesterday: catfish, squash, okra. Every fried bite was perfect

Late lunch today: tomato sandwiches with local tomatoes ripe from the vine!

Attachment 115846

Tags
food, pictures