Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #4101
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fuck! I had to go take 20 Units of insulin just from looking at that.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #4102
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Christmas dinner... thank goodness for chinese buffets.

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:31 AM   #4103
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now that cactopus and I are married, occasionally we decide to combine forces and make something truly delicious. Here's what we made for Christmas dinner! (And no... we had no guests! LOL. We have leftovers to spare!)

Here's what it looked like plated:

And here are the components:

Cherry and allspice glazed ham (round black bits are the cherries):

Green bean casserole (with fried shallots - no French's fried onions here)

Sweet potato casserole (can't find white mini-marshmallows here... just pink and white big ones

My famous mashed potatoes with cream, cream cheese and onions:

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #4104
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ginny -

That looks yummy! The plane fare is the only thing that's keeping your fridge safe.

You wanna hear an Australian joke (that doesn't involve sheep)?

Q: What's an Australian kiss?
A: The same as a French kiss, but down under.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #4105
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, blue cheese, walnuts, AND blueberries.

Attachment 118144
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #4106
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Yes, blue cheese, walnuts, AND blueberries.

Attachment 118144

Also looks like romaine and banana peppers maybe? Did you use any dressing on it?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #4107
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Romaine, sweet baby peppers, and English cucumber. Quickie dressing of half & half, blue cheese, mayo (tablespoon each), and salt & pepper. It was very tasty.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:15 PM   #4108
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Mushrooms stuffed with the stems, ricotta, blue cheese, and walnuts. Plus some of my favorite baby sweet peppers roasted. Also, blue cheese stuffed olives, but they were disappointing.

Attachment 118149
Old 01-17-2015, 08:31 PM   #4109
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

took my mother in law for birthday lunch to her fave mexican restaurant. was delish. we split a fried ice cream for dessert. it came in one of those edible bowls and the outside of the ice cream ball had a crunchy coating that tasted like corn flakes with honey on them. it was good. thank goodess we split it because it was huge! the rest of the food was delish, but i don't have fried ice cream much and really enjoyed it.

Attachment 118334
Old 01-30-2015, 04:51 PM   #4110
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really know what to call this, but it's kind of a homemade Tex-Mex wrap with tortilla chips and fresh guacamole.

MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #4111
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I don't really know what to call this, but it's kind of a homemade Tex-Mex wrap with tortilla chips and fresh guacamole.

It looks yummer!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-22-2015, 07:35 AM   #4112
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, GEF!

Here's one of my favorite Mediterranean-inspired dishes: chicken marinated in yogurt sauce with saffron, garlic and mint served with charred tomato, jasmine rice, and tzatziki sauce.

The chicken would probably be best grilled, but I broiled it because it's quicker and easier (10 min.)

MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #4113
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing fancy, just posting on here because nobody has for a few weeks now.

Dinner night before last - home made butternut squash and sweet potato soup (it's usually just butternut squash but could only find pre peeled and chopped packs of both), crackers, hummus, avocado, mini plum tomatoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soupcrackers.jpg (187.4 KB, 292 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #4114
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I have read squash soup recipes before.... what you're having sounds even better, Ruby

Old 03-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #4115
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Nothing fancy, just posting on here because nobody has for a few weeks now.

Dinner night before last - home made butternut squash and sweet potato soup (it's usually just butternut squash but could only find pre peeled and chopped packs of both), crackers, hummus, avocado, mini plum tomatoes.
You have a gift for making nothing fancy look lovely.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:59 PM   #4116
ReneeD70

ReneeD70 can now change their title

This chick loves to eat AND cook

My delicious bacon/spinach/egg cups! Spray your muffin pan to make removal easier. Preheat your oven to 400. Precook bacon to ensure crispiness or use ready bacon. Curl piece of bacon around the inside of muffin cup. Drop in a few fresh spinach leaves. Crack egg into cup. Top with a bit of your fav shredded cheese (I love parmesan!). Sprinkle with parsley and a few green onion and bake for 15 min or a bit less depending on if you want a soft yolk or a firm yolk. Serve with a dollop of butter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bacspincup.jpg (52.1 KB, 226 views)
ReneeD70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:47 AM   #4117
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken biscuit pot pie.

I roasted some chicken breast and diced it up. Next, I made a roux using the fat that came from the chicken. I then whisked in some stock, cream and a few spices. I added diced onion, celery, some frozen peas and carrots and par boiled potatoes. While the stew was simmering I made some biscuit dough using Alton Brown's recipe. I added the diced chicken and the scooped some stew into ramekins and topped with cut biscuits rounds. 15 minutes at 375˚ and a little cool down time and lunch was ready.
Old 03-28-2015, 06:30 PM   #4118
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the pot pies look amazing! great job!
Old 03-29-2015, 02:06 PM   #4119
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mexican style seafood cocktail or Campechana with shrimp and little bitty octopus. It's served in a very liquid sauce, so think of it almost as a seafood gazpacho. The sauce recipes vary a little bit from cook to cook. My take on it has ketchup, clamato juice, shrimp stock, a little bit of orange juice, lime juice, jalapenos, tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, cucumber, Cholula hot sauce, and a little bit of celery salt. Once it's all mixed together it chills for at least a couple hours, preferrably 4-6. It's usually served in a pretty cocktail glass with saltine crackers or tortilla chips and before serving you add some diced avocado to it or top it with avocado slices.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #4120
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Mexican style seafood cocktail or Campechana with shrimp and little bitty octopus. It's served in a very liquid sauce, so think of it almost as a seafood gazpacho. The sauce recipes vary a little bit from cook to cook. My take on it has ketchup, clamato juice, shrimp stock, a little bit of orange juice, lime juice, jalapenos, tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, cucumber, Cholula hot sauce, and a little bit of celery salt. Once it's all mixed together it chills for at least a couple hours, preferrably 4-6. It's usually served in a pretty cocktail glass with saltine crackers or tortilla chips and before serving you add some diced avocado to it or top it with avocado slices.

Wow, you made that? Impressive! Do you start with raw seafood?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:02 AM   #4121
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
Wow, you made that? Impressive! Do you start with raw seafood?
Yep. I live very close to the Gulf of Mexico, and there are a ton of fresh seafood markets right there on Galveston Bay. I buy the octopus cleaned and ready to cook because I don't really know how to clean them. The shrimp I get in the shell, but without heads and peel them myself so I can use the shells to make shrimp stock for the campechana, gumbo, or to prepare the noodles for spring rolls.

The octopus are very tender and have a great mild seafood flavor if you buy them fresh, I've used frozen and the cooked flavor and texture is not so great. IMO, if you can get past the tentacle factor, they're a really cheap source of seafood protein.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:02 AM   #4122
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I smoked this salmon last night. I am not so good at taking pictures of food (Apparently it's its own art form) but I can assure you I am very good at making it! I used cherry for this one. Usually I prefer apple wood, but I guess so did everyone else when I went to get my wood chips, so I had to try something new.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (261.1 KB, 175 views)
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 05:51 AM   #4123
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks delicious!!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:45 AM   #4124
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Looks delicious!!!
Thank you! I actually don't know if it is or isn't any good. I don't eat fish or seafood. I've tried to grow to like it but just don't care for it. I did this for my wife. She seems to think it's pretty good.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:27 PM   #4125
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I smoked this salmon last night. I am not so good at taking pictures of food (Apparently it's its own art form) but I can assure you I am very good at making it! I used cherry for this one. Usually I prefer apple wood, but I guess so did everyone else when I went to get my wood chips, so I had to try something new.
That's beautiful.

Tags
food, pictures