Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #1251
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
I don't use a broiler, and my burgers don't usually get that way...but I use the lowest fat hamburger possible. If I do use a fatty hamburger, then they get that filmy look. (yuck!) Sorry they didn't turn out for you...I LOVE these burgers and had hoped everyone else who made them did too!

As for the corn souffle, you usually need to cook it for a longer period of time (1 - 1/2 hours) in order for it to set. Try checking out ALL RECIPES for any questions or recipes you have questions about. It's been a life savor for my cooking and baking skills!
Ok, that helps on the burgers. I find its a fine line with hamburger, I believe this was 85% because I find anything with a lower fat tastes like shoe leather.

The burgers turned out good, it just took longer. Once I dabbed off the yucky film and put the broiler on, it was fine. The flavor was really good. Now I'll know what to do with the hamburger I use.

The souffle was a gamble. I had compared recipes from ALL RECIPES (great site) and they all had different times. The flavor was good, but next time I will plan on baking longer but I will also drain the corn.

Last edited by ValentineBBW; 10-04-2008 at 04:28 PM.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #1252
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Pics of homemade pulled pork sandwiches and homemade beef/veggie soup!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pulledpork 011.jpg (115.3 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg pulledpork 004.jpg (113.8 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg pulledpork 010.jpg (115.8 KB, 399 views)
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #1253
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooooh Patty, the pulled pork looks delicious. Mouth is watering here!

I made homemade cheese enchiladas. I will never go back to canned sauce again. I made the chili gravy from scratch and it is lot years ahead in taste. It was very easy too. Just make a roux, add spices (chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt & pepper) and then add water and let thicken. I didn't like the taste of the sauce to start, so I added some tomato puree, which cut down on the sharpness but still had some heat. I don't know why the beans are purple, but oh well. I can't find good tex-mex in nyc.

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...f-tex-mex.html
Old 10-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #1254
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sunday cake yummies

strawberry coconut layer cake

carrot cake with walnuts & raisins

from
http://lloydscarrotcake.com/about.html
Old 10-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #1255
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Late breakfast at 2pm... Migas, fried potatoes (can you tell I like pepper ), bacon, flour tortilla and cold OJ.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breakfast 001.jpg (102.2 KB, 383 views)
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #1256
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't put this in the restaurant thread, because it is not a very good pic, and we eat here so often (it is right behind our house) that it didn't seem that special. I tried something new the other day, a Volcano Roll and it was so good I had to snap a pic with my cell phone.

There was Justin's cucumber roll, avocado roll, and inari.
In the middle was the volcano roll with baked spicy crab and sweet soy on top and my little tamago (egg roll) on the side there.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #1257
MissToodles
dead peasant

sushi! aaargh! looks tops.

I had a bee in my bonnet for BBQ Chicken. They're a Korean fried chicken chain, and they fry all they chicken to order. In olive oil. Even though there's a trans fat ban in nyc, I'm sure most places still use soybean oil, something not as healthy as olive oil. I had to wait 15 minutes but it was well worth it. I had the teri-gold wings, which are salty, but so crispy and hot, that you have to be careful not to steam burn yourself. Next time (I get fried chicken cravings when I'm pms-ing!) I'll try the hot wings. I hope this place lasts, 10 wings are $7.95. There's Popeye's, KFC and Kennedy Fried Chicken type place two blocks away and all of those places are much cheaper. Really, it beats all of those places and they can take their heat lamps and shove it.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #1258
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made chicken enchilladas recently. Thank goodness we loved them because we ate them for three days.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:00 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:38 AM   #1259
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Okay, a few pics from the last week to catch up on...

1st pic: Pork Milanase (sp?) w/ sour cream mashed potatoes and red beets

2nd pic: Up close

3rd pic: chicken meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes & Italian green beans

4th pic: Halloween cookies me & Luke made for his preschool friends
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0657.JPG (90.3 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0663.JPG (72.7 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0708.JPG (87.4 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0718.JPG (78.0 KB, 278 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #1260
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pumpkin Bread from the Iron Foodee Challenge....
Old 10-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #1261
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG I love love love pumpkin bread. I'll have to pull out my recipe soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
Pumpkin Bread from the Iron Foodee Challenge....
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #1262
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

French dip sandwich made with Italian roast beef from the Winco deli on toasted stadium rolls with fresh goat cheese and au jus.
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #1263
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanC View Post

French dip sandwich made with Italian roast beef from the Winco deli on toasted stadium rolls with fresh goat cheese and au jus.
You had me at Italian roast beef. And kept me with the FRESH goat cheese. Those rolls look awesome too! Oh that looks so dang good.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #1264
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't done a lot of cooking, but now that the weather's turning I will be. However, tonight I gave it to a hankering for cake... of the cup variety.

Piggies on top for good measure.

(Sorry, pic is a bit shit.... sort of dark in the living room.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040527.jpg (45.7 KB, 350 views)
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #1265
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I haven't done a lot of cooking, but now that the weather's turning I will be. However, tonight I gave it to a hankering for cake... of the cup variety.

um...I would say the pic is JUST fine since I want to lick the frosting through my monitor (a good sign of quality.)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:27 PM   #1266
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Pumpkin Cakes

Just made these today to take in to work. Last year, Jello had a recipe for a pumpkin pie made from jello pudding, canned pumpkin and a few other things..This year I mixed it up (with less liquid in the pudding) and slapped it on some moist deluxe chocolate cupcakes and sprinkled little chocolate jimmies on top. So delish!

Old 10-12-2008, 11:36 PM   #1267
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

where did you get the piggies??
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:44 AM   #1268
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a couple of friends over for some dinner last nite. We started with a buttery California chardonnay and a salad of field greens and radicchio. It was topped with homemade parmesan croutons, feta and fresh balsamic vinegrette.

The main course was a porcini mushroom risotto with a sauce made from a veal stock and cabernet reduction with melted danish bleu cheese drizzled on top. A bottle of robust Australian shiraz accompanied the risotto.

For dessert I made some Ghirardelli chocolate brownies with walnuts in a muffin-top pan. I scooped some French vanilla ice cream into bowls, added the brownie and topped it with some chocolate sauce and white chocolate chips.

After dessert we sat outside to relax with some good single malt scotch and smoked from my Turkish nargileh. (also known as a hookah) It was very nice to have some quality time with my very good friends. Isn't that what life is all about?
Old 10-13-2008, 07:40 AM   #1269
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
It was very nice to have some quality time with my very good friends. Isn't that what life is all about?
Umm, well I think so. Which is why I'm astonished your guests were patient enough to wait while you took such professional looking pictures of all three courses. Didn't it put a damper on the ambience while you focussed, lit and snapped three separate times? Lol

Quote:
Its a GREAT picture. It's an adorable looking cake but I love the fact it's right next to your keyboard and ready for action immediately after you took a picture. I'm with SVS, it's a 'screen-licker' of a picture!

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #1270
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Umm, well I think so. Which is why I'm astonished your guests were patient enough to wait while you took such professional looking pictures of all three courses. Didn't it put a damper on the ambience while you focussed, lit and snapped three separate times? Lol
<snip>

Tracey xx

Rep for you, Tracey!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #1271
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I had a couple of friends over for some dinner last nite. We started with a buttery California chardonnay and a salad of field greens and radicchio. It was topped with homemade parmesan croutons, feta and fresh balsamic vinegrette.

The main course was a porcini mushroom risotto with a sauce made from a veal stock and cabernet reduction with melted danish bleu cheese drizzled on top. A bottle of robust Australian shiraz accompanied the risotto.

For dessert I made some Ghirardelli chocolate brownies with walnuts in a muffin-top pan. I scooped some French vanilla ice cream into bowls, added the brownie and topped it with some chocolate sauce and white chocolate chips.

After dessert we sat outside to relax with some good single malt scotch and smoked from my Turkish nargileh. (also known as a hookah) It was very nice to have some quality time with my very good friends. Isn't that what life is all about?
It all looks delicious. And I think the pictures are gorgeous.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #1272
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Do the pictures have to be taken right before the food is consumed? I wasn't aware that was a rule on this thread. (Or that you were the one in charge of rules enforcement) In every other picture on this thread, you can tell that people were just off in the wings with forks at the ready huh? Yeah right. The pictures are of what I made and served. The story is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. As a professional, I do try to take "professional looking" pictures. You can be astonished or not, but I imagine that you won't be because you are too busy trying to be a wise ass. Lol
Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #1273
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
It all looks delicious. And I think the pictures are gorgeous.
Thank you very much. Your words are greatly appreciated.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #1274
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Do the pictures have to be taken right before the food is consumed?
Well no, but taking them right after it's been consumed could be tricky! Seeing as you were talking about a relaxing evening with friends I just found the whole story, hookah pipe included, amusing.

Quote:
I wasn't aware that was a rule on this thread. (Or that you were the one in charge of rules enforcement)
Not at all, I dont make the rules and I'm not in charge of anything. I am allowed to express my opinion though.

Quote:
In every other picture on this thread, you can tell that people were just off in the wings with forks at the ready huh? Yeah right.
No, but in my humble opinion AnnMarie and AtlantisAK's pictures look a lot more believable and yes, I do believe there were people waiting in the wings for those shots.

Quote:
The pictures are of what I made and served. The story is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. As a professional, I do try to take "professional looking" pictures.
Umm, ok, well I'll stop beating around the bush here and tell you flat out that I dont believe you. I made what I thought was a tongue in cheek post to express gentle amusement as I know if I was served food that delicious looking no way would I let it spoil while someone took pictures of it. You seem SO defensive however that my amusement has bubbled over into disbelief. Maybe its my loss that my 'quality time with good friends' is less about light meter readings and focal lengths and more about conversation and good cheer? Lol - maybe not.

Quote:
You can be astonished or not, but I imagine that you won't be because you are too busy trying to be a wise ass. Lol
No, just stating what I (and others) believe to be true. I've worked plenty of photoshoots and seen just how tricky it is to get good shots of food but if you want to prove me wrong then next time why not take some oh-so-professional pictures of the preparation, the cooking and the friends. If you do that I'll apologise profusely but until then my amusement will continue.

Tracey
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #1275
bigbob10000
Getting Ready To Have Fun

bigbob10000 can now change their title

[quote=AnnMarie;953786]I haven't done a lot of cooking, but now that the weather's turning I will be. However, tonight I gave it to a hankering for cake... of the cup variety.

Hey, where is my cupcake? You teaser. Your EVIL

exnice guy
BigBob10000

Tags
food, pictures