Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-11-2007, 09:41 PM   #126
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want that coconutty cake bar bad.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #127
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Randi:
Where in Jersey is this wonderful bakery? have got to check this one out..
Thanks - Tony
Tony, it's La Bonbonniere there are a few in Central Jersey - Edison, Woodbridge, South Plainfield and Menlo Park.

Very good stuff.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #128
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
I want that coconutty cake bar bad.

It was gooey and good. But a little too sweet for me.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 08-12-2007, 03:04 AM   #129
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post

The second is a cheeseburger with fries from a Manhattan mini pub chain-ette called Blarney Stone. The place is a real dive, but the food is decent and cheap. The burger was cooked to order (medium rare!) and the fries were freshly fried with the skins intact. They did scream out for salt though. I had a Stella Artois with it. The goblet makes it classy.
Ha ! I like that
Old 08-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #130
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Tony, it's La Bonbonniere there are a few in Central Jersey - Edison, Woodbridge, South Plainfield and Menlo Park.

Very good stuff.

Thanks Randi:
This sounds like a great place for a foodie raid.
How was the seating? and service overall...

I think a nice idea would be to list some of the resturants in the
different areas along with the photos. Kind of like a Dagat's
[Dimmers version of Zagat's] only better

Thanks
Tony

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #131
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
A trip to the really really good local bakery today. Yeah, my eyes are bigger than my stomach.
That all looks sooooooooo good. I really want a piece of that checkerboard cake!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #132
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Thanks Randi:
This sounds like a great place for a foodie raid.
How was the seating? and service overall...

I think a nice idea would be to list some of the resturants in the
different areas along with the photos. Kind of like a Dagat's
[Dimmers version of Zagat's] only better

Thanks
Tony

Tony, it's just a bakery - no seating

and p.s. the cookies sucked. Wah!
Old 08-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #133
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

in my belly in under a minute. mmmmmmmm.

surprisingly good. not as dough-y as i like, but yummy for freezer to microwave to plate.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #134
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
in my belly in under a minute....surprisingly good. not as dough-y as i like, but yummy for freezer to microwave to plate.
I WANT!!!! please to share with me?
Old 08-13-2007, 08:52 PM   #135
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I WANT!!!! please to share with me?
of course, i has a whole bag of them! they aren't overly sweet either, so i think you'd like them!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #136
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
of course, i has a whole bag of them! they aren't overly sweet either, so i think you'd like them!
wheeeeeeeeee!
Old 08-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #137
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Very good stuff.

OMG OMG OMG! Randi they are the best bakery in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I miss New Jersey.

Hey Randi there was a great diner on Rt1 near the Menlo Park Mall that we went to all the time. Is it still there??????

Last edited by Sandie_Zitkus; 08-13-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #138
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, bakeries have some things that are as good as home made and some that are better, but I don't think I've ever tasted a basic cookie (chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal) that was as good as homemade except Mrs Field's and they don't have those around here anymore.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:25 PM   #139
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Mrs. Fields locations are disappearing here too. Luckily, they have a website for direct "internet" sales (which reminds me.. I need to send brownies to someone.. ) and they have seven stores in the sane Washington.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 AM   #140
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

I've tried the store bought Mrs. Field's. They were AWFUL. The nearest one is 20-25 miles north of here and I ain't dealing with Seattle traffic for nobodies cookies. Maybe I'll have to start hunting for them while I'm on vacation.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #141
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
in my belly in under a minute. mmmmmmmm.

surprisingly good. not as dough-y as i like, but yummy for freezer to microwave to plate.
Yummm. Thanks for posting.
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #142
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know y'all missed me

Tonight's masterpiece! *the food is great..the pic not so much..lol*

Carmalized vegetables *carrots, peppers, onions, garlic and mushrooms* and dijon/paprika turkey breasts

WOO HOO Good!

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 09-02-2007 at 09:21 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #143
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
OMG OMG OMG! Randi they are the best bakery in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I miss New Jersey.

Hey Randi there was a great diner on Rt1 near the Menlo Park Mall that we went to all the time. Is it still there??????
The Menlo Park Diner? Yep. I've never been there tho...
Old 08-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #144
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

/me makes a note to get Friday a Mrs. Fields Gift Card...
Old 08-17-2007, 05:51 AM   #145
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Breakfast! Home made egg mcmuffin. Pardon the run away egg!

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 09-02-2007 at 09:21 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:35 AM   #146
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Oh Wowzers MM! Now I want two!
Old 08-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #147
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Wow...that looks sooooo tasty!!!!!
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #148
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Randi, you'll take me to this bakery, yes?

and Soup... Where did you find those delicious and convenient tasty buns?! (Not to be confused with your own tasty buns. Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Old 08-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #149
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My own little creation! LOL! I steamed some chicken breast pieces in the microwave (I love my tupperware steamer), added some mayo and garlic garlic (from Tastefully Simple) to some thick chewy crusty bakery bread, put the chicken on top and covered with shredded cheddar & jack cheese then broiled in my toaster oven... voila! They were DEE-Lish!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chicken N Cheese.jpg (28.3 KB, 376 views)
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:29 AM   #150
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

That looks much promising, Mishe. Particularly on this cute plate

Tags
food, pictures