Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #2501
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiNicole View Post
in my favorite dress
Attachment 86343
Hot dress, hot shoes, hot girl.... Nice!!

Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #2502
VickiNicole
Learning Dimensions

VickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

THank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Hot dress, hot shoes, hot girl.... Nice!!

Hi, thanks for the welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hi and welcome to Dimensions Forums, lovely Gal.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #2503
Sinix

Sinix has said some nice things

A picture from my last summer´s visit to Germany...

Yes, i´m quite a pistonhead...
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #2504
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
A picture from my last summer´s visit to Germany...

Yes, i´m quite a pistonhead...
And an adorable pistonhead at that...
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #2505
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post

man! I got punked...I came in here looking for a mcbeth pic... hmph <pouts>
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #2506
BeastofBurden.

BeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

dressed up to go party outta town with some friends
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSPX0357.jpg (72.9 KB, 2870 views)
BeastofBurden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #2507
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default x-purring

meow...?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #2508
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
man! I got punked...I came in here looking for a mcbeth pic... hmph <pouts>
Oh girl, I love you. (FTR, I did recently post a pic in the "Worst Picture of Yourself" thread...)
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #2509
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Edgar In A Suit

Quote:
My niece had her wedding on this blessedly
beautiful Middle Tennessee day. Being the
cheap attention whore, that I am, I decided
to shoot a few seconds of video of me in
that rented-suit, to get more mileage out
of the $$$$ that I spent. I'll capture a good
frame and post it as a still in this thread.
Quick!, look!!! This is one of the very rare times in my life that I've ever worn a suit! The picture is a still-frame capture from DVD. I should have looked better, but the outdoor ceremony and reception had us pretty well worn out by the time we made it home and I just didn't think of primping-up before shooting video.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Edgar in suit 10-16-2010 wb lg.jpg (58.2 KB, 2789 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #2510
Sinix

Sinix has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post

Thank you so much for your compliments!!
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #2511
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Poetic Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
meow...?
Hahaha!!!, Raivenne, ya' know it's only poetic justice that you're Raivenne and my middle name really is "Allen"! What a hoot!!! Edgar Allen and Raivenne playin around in DimmerLand!!! Poetic justice, for sure! Here Kitty, Kitty!...

Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #2512
burtonboardrline

burtonboardrline can now change their title

old but I look the same prettymuch

Last edited by burtonboardrline; 03-10-2011 at 11:57 AM.
burtonboardrline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #2513
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
meow...?
hot DAMN. you look fantastic Rai, where'd you get that dress from?!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #2514
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
meow...?
Gorgeous! and it's a crappy time to be out of rep

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #2515
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
hot DAMN. you look fantastic Rai, where'd you get that dress from?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Gorgeous! and it's a crappy time to be out of rep
Thanks ladies!!!

S_DXB - the dress is from Lane Bryant.

GEF - With my luck it probably would have told you to spread it any way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #2516
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[Groucho Marx voice]What's wrong with spreading it?[/Groucho Marx voice]
Old 11-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #2517
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Looking good, OWA. Animal print really suits you.

And hi Sinix......from another fan of Bavarian Motorworks.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #2518
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quick!, look!!! This is one of the very rare times in my life that I've ever worn a suit! The picture is a still-frame capture from DVD. I should have looked better, but the outdoor ceremony and reception had us pretty well worn out by the time we made it home and I just didn't think of primping-up before shooting video.
Well worth it... and looking sharp for a worthy cause....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #2519
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks, Kind Sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Well worth it... and looking sharp for a worthy cause....
Thanks, kind Sir, for the compliments. You have mail!

Old 11-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #2520
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Quick!, look!!! This is one of the very rare times in my life that I've ever worn a suit! ...snip...
Oh my! Looking good in that there suit Edgar Dahlin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Looking good, OWA. Animal print really suits you.
...snip...
Thanks Thirties!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-03-2010, 07:03 AM   #2521
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Cute!

Quote:
Oh my! Looking good in that there suit Edgar Dahlin'!

Thanks Thirties!
Qoo!, cute, Raiv, a mix of Southern and Noo Yawk accents, hmmmm!
Thanks for the kind words about the suit, too.

Old 11-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #2522
Fatpiggy4all

Fatpiggy4all has said some nice things
Default sexy me

Im looking all sexy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nightout.jpg (12.9 KB, 2147 views)
File Type: jpg mall.jpg (12.9 KB, 2145 views)
Fatpiggy4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #2523
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
meow...?
Sometimes, Raivenne, I just want to....well, jump you, quite frankly!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #2524
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have umm... been having some fun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (65.5 KB, 1949 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (62.9 KB, 2668 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (99.6 KB, 3279 views)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (108.3 KB, 2674 views)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #2525
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

most comfy sleepwear :>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (27.0 KB, 1950 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy