Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-07-2010, 05:20 AM   #2551
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Beauty is in the eye of the beautiful

Here are some photos of me.. these are just randomly taken by my friends.

The horse in these photos is mine: His name is Red, he's a 22 y/o Thoroughbred gelding. I got him last winter He's my best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:03 AM   #2552
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post

The horse in these photos is mine: His name is Red, he's a 22 y/o Thoroughbred gelding. I got him last winter He's my best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
Hi Emily!

Those are some wonderful shots of you, you're lovely! I especially adore that last shot of you and Red.

Welcome to Dimensions!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #2553
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Hi Emily!

Those are some wonderful shots of you, you're lovely! I especially adore that last shot of you and Red.

Welcome to Dimensions!
Totally agree, OWA, look at the love in that last picture!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #2554
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Cool pics of you thanks for sharing
Old 12-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #2555
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Wow, such lovely photos, you look really lovely in them :3
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:01 AM   #2556
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

man that is one lucky horse,im jealous.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #2557
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

My version of pjs.

Last edited by b0nnie; 07-13-2011 at 04:43 AM.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #2558
SSBBWMJ

SSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this board

Heres a new one of me from last night before I went out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sm.jpg (71.1 KB, 1911 views)
Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 AM   #2559
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
My version of pjs.

wow extremely perfect in every way possible.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 AM   #2560
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBWMJ View Post

wow very nice.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #2561
SSBBWMJ

SSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
wow very nice.
Thank you sweetie!!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:20 AM   #2562
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Thank you sweetie!!

much welcome! your are very beautiful.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #2563
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

oh my, looking very very attractive indeed

Quote:
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #2564
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very lovely indeed and a rather gorgeous belly as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
My version of pjs.
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #2565
SSBBWMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick_geek View Post
oh my, looking very very attractive indeed
thank you sweetie!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:10 AM   #2566
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my hair is a little messy, but i really really like this bra!

AND... this is my 100th post!! YAY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (43.2 KB, 1395 views)

Last edited by NJDoll; 12-14-2010 at 02:12 AM.
NJDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:18 AM   #2567
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDoll View Post

Congratulations, on both being cute as hell, and your 100th post!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 AM   #2568
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
Congratulations, on both being cute as hell, and your 100th post!
Thank you!! I think I was more excited about my post.. I didn't realize until after I posted.. I should make myself a 100th post drink!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:22 AM   #2569
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thank you!! I think I was more excited about my post.. I didn't realize until after I posted.. I should make myself a 100th post drink!!

Ahahahaha... a 100th post drink? IT's not even the weekend yet!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #2570
NJDoll

Quote:
Ahahahaha... a 100th post drink? IT's not even the weekend yet!
I know and I have work in about 2 hours :-( but still a girl can dream about drinking on a Tuesday morning
Old 12-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #2571
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
I know and I have work in about 2 hours :-( but still a girl can dream about drinking on a Tuesday morning
I know the feeling. I been studying the past couple weeks for three days each week 8-12hrs a day to pass my math final... UGH. I have to wake up in a few hours to start yet another 8-12hr day.

But I'm working out since I haven't had much time to.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:34 AM   #2572
NJDoll

Quote:
I know the feeling. I been studying the past couple weeks for three days each week 8-12hrs a day to pass my math final... UGH. I have to wake up in a few hours to start yet another 8-12hr day.

But I'm working out since I haven't had much time to.
Best of luck on your math final.. I was always bad at math so I feel your pain. Just before your exam eat a handful of peanuts. I know that sounds silly but my grandma always said, "peanuts make you smarter."
Old 12-14-2010, 03:59 AM   #2573
Sweetnlow

Sweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized rep
Default Violet dress

I like the colour of this dress. I don't know if it's a sexy pic but I feel elegant.
Sweetnlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #2574
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetnlow View Post

I like the colour of this dress. I don't know if it's a sexy pic but I feel elegant.

you look elegantly sexy how about that?
Old 12-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #2575
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:

gorgeous photo!

Tags
pictures, sexy