Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #251
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh, I give it a 2

NOT

Last edited by exile in thighville; 08-03-2007 at 02:51 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #252
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nice hippage. ^_^

(is that a word? it is now. )
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #253
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i'm hardly "ss" but i can contribute nonetheless. i'm new here, be nice

Very Pretty. Meanwhile I love that top!!!! Very cute. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #254
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz67au View Post
Ok ... be gentle with an Aussie whos posting for the first time, but heres one of me at Hoover Dam about 6 weeks ago.
Very nice. from an Australian girl. Susannah
Old 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #255
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Limited Time Offer.

This pic will be coming down in a few days.

(If I remember)

Last edited by FreeThinker; 08-07-2007 at 10:50 PM.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 PM   #256
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Limited Time Offer.

(If I remember)
So, snag it now? K, I did

p.s. Yum. Great pic!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:19 PM   #257
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Maybe not the sexiest photo, but a damn sight better than Jame Gumb...or whatever his name was.

OOoOoOoOoOo WONDERFUL!!!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:21 PM   #258
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Limited Time Offer.

(If I remember)
Is this really you?

Please say yes.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-03-2007, 06:28 PM   #259
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Is this really you?

Please say yes.....
Yep.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #260
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Yep.
There is a god.......

Nice pic

Old 08-03-2007, 06:54 PM   #261
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Limited Time Offer.

(If I remember)
You have quite the pleasant face.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #262
FreeThinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Yum. Great pic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Nice pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
You have quite the pleasant face.
Wow, such nice comments!

Thank you.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #263
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Limited Time Offer.

(If I remember)
Gosh..kinda cute. Why only a limited time? You turn into a pumpkin?

Can I see? I promise not to scoop out your insides.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:01 PM   #264
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post

I promise not to scoop out your insides.
i swear, i can FEEL you crossing your fingers behind your back as you were typing this...

<3
Old 08-03-2007, 11:03 PM   #265
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Nice outfit. Bit of a 70s vibe going on. Cool glasses too.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:57 PM   #266
jkssbbw
On Timeout

jkssbbw has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
nice show us more pics.
jkssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #267
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Limited Time Offer.

(If I remember)
Very nice pic. susannah
Old 08-04-2007, 07:52 AM   #268
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have none in a full body bag, so this will have to do
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blinders.jpg (11.0 KB, 2561 views)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #269
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
If beauty is one's perception of another, than this is about as sexy as I'll ever be.

fa_man_stan
You don't need to worry about sexy
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:01 PM   #270
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

Quote:

Very pretty! polkadots!

<3<3 i'm in love!!!

/swoon
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:16 AM   #271
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Hmm I definatly think I can contribute to this xD

http://i9.tinypic.com/4ot4o7k.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/6gxqcrn.jpg
Old 08-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #272
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyull View Post
Hmm I definatly think I can contribute to this xD

http://i9.tinypic.com/4ot4o7k.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/6gxqcrn.jpg
Very nice, Danyull!

By the way, if you put the tag [img] before the url and then end it with[/img] the photos will show in your post. I can edit it to make them show, if you'd like.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #273
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Very nice, Danyull!

By the way, if you put the tag [img] before the url and then end it with[/img] the photos will show in your post. I can edit it to make them show, if you'd like.
Not much point, I posted them like that before, but they show up to bg, I should resize them, but I'm not on my main comp. Thaks for the offer though ^^
Old 08-06-2007, 06:46 PM   #274
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Me again

It's horribly unclear (thanks Mom!), but I felt so hot in this outfit!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuteme.jpg (25.0 KB, 2200 views)

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #275
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things

ok i will post my contribution
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (35.3 KB, 2214 views)

Tags
pictures, sexy