Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #3301
Dromond
Oil can

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Three photos. The green dress one is very serious Russian army lady expression. MMGRRRR.
Your wistful expression in the second pic is what I like most. Great pics.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #3302
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Three photos. The green dress one is very serious Russian army lady expression. MMGRRRR.
I never knew how great you looked!
Old 03-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #3303
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oooo-errrr, thankee kindly Dro, Jack
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #3304
balletguy
Master Member

balletguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

very nice pics love the ones in those cute shorts
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #3305
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
very nice pics love the ones in those cute shorts
thankee thankee *plie-ish sort of thing*
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #3306
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Getting my Irish on. And I know I'm not fully clothed, but I figured it doesn't quite belong in the nakkie thread so here ya goes!

Snapshot_20120316_4.JPG
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #3307
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
Getting my Irish on. And I know I'm not fully clothed, but I figured it doesn't quite belong in the nakkie thread so here ya goes!

Attachment 101468
Sexy.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #3308
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the sunshine....

Last edited by mimosa : 08-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:55 AM   #3309
Deven
Secret Six

Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:08 AM   #3310
Never2fat4me
Yes, all this can b yours

Never2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
True; next pic of you getting your Irish off would belong there.

Regardless, you are looking as great as ever!

If life gives you an SSBBW, make love! - me
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #3311
Russell Williams
Master Member

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Sexy is in the eye of the beholder

My father told me that he was first attracted to my mother when they and some friends were coming home from a dance. My father and mother were together in the back seat of the car and talking with each other. As my father listened to my mother he said to himself, This woman is so smart, I have to get to know her better".

Following my my fathers foot steps I attach a very sexy picture. The woman is giving a presentation at a fat gathering, She is lovely to start with. She has been in the peace corps, a scrabble player at the expert level, has a masters, is a published author, been featured in Radiance, is a computer programer, and is an actress with an amatur theater group and a member of the board of directors of NAAFA. (And she thinks that I am wonderful) What could be more sexy then that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49 Louise Wolfe performing dimensions.jpg (31.8 KB, 2189 views)
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #3312
stuffedbellylover
Master Member

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Thank you Fallenangel and Deven!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 04-05-2012, 04:40 AM   #3313
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was given a new swimsuit today and I LOVE IT. My camera is still being stupid, so even though I didn't change the settings, it gave me very differently lit sets. But you get the idea, anyway. I think I'm looking pretty hot And I'll be going to the beach next week, so I'll get to wear it then! I'll just have to sunscreen myself up properly, especially my boobs. I do NOT want sunburn anywhere, particularly there!

Last edited by penguin : 04-14-2012 at 03:24 PM.
penguin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:07 AM   #3314
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Loving the pics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I was given a new swimsuit today and I LOVE IT. My camera is still being stupid, so even though I didn't change the settings, it gave me very differently lit sets. But you get the idea, anyway. I think I'm looking pretty hot And I'll be going to the beach next week, so I'll get to wear it then! I'll just have to sunscreen myself up properly, especially my boobs. I do NOT want sunburn anywhere, particularly there!

I like the swimsuit on you - and yes very Hot indeed

Quote:

Attachment 101468

Semi Clothed is a great look on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
In the sunshine....
Looking gorgeous in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
Nice shot- you look great-

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #3315
Thinkbig1

Thinkbig1 has said some nice things

Quote:
Wow you look amazing! I've been hoping for full body shots Thanks heaps for sharing.
Thinkbig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #3316
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Wish you weren't so far away penguin or I would surely help with the sunscreen application. Wouldn't want to see you get burned.
You look great in your new bathing suit by the way
Old 04-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #3317
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice

Quote:
Nice suit, Penguin and it looks lovely on you.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #3318
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I love you in it!!! You look great!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #3319
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I like the swimsuit on you - and yes very Hot indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkbig1 View Post
Wow you look amazing! I've been hoping for full body shots Thanks heaps for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Wish you weren't so far away penguin or I would surely help with the sunscreen application. Wouldn't want to see you get burned.
You look great in your new bathing suit by the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Nice suit, Penguin and it looks lovely on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I love you in it!!! You look great!
Thank you, everyone I'm so thrilled with it, because it's my favourite colour and a great fit (and not to mention, free). I'm going to feel very good in it when I hit the beach next. I could do with some help with the sunscreen, too. I don't want any of this pale skin getting burnt, and I've got a lot of it!
Old 04-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #3320
fat9276
vacances d'été

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

you look so cute and that color is perfect on you!! someone please rep her for me, thanks
Old 04-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #3321
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
you look so cute and that color is perfect on you!! someone please rep her for me, thanks
Thank you! I'm so happy with it
Old 04-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #3322
Never2fat4me
Yes, all this can b yours

Never2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Maybe your camera is an FA and, like the rest of us, goes crazy at the site of such a hot woman? Just sayin...

And anytime you need help applying sunscreen, just holler.

If life gives you an SSBBW, make love! - me
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #3323
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u can now change their title
Default My Sexy Top

Just a little something to run to the store in... LOL...

sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #3324
spiritangel
Spreading the Love

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!
spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two Pics snapped at a picnic with friends on Saturday

lesson learned if you wear a low cut top in the sun your cleavage gets sunburnt and very pink lol
Old 04-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #3325
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticed

spiritangel.... love the pics of you and the added cleavage shot
Next time just rememeber to to put your sun screen on.You dont want to burn that delicate skin of yours