Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-30-2014, 02:46 AM   #4126
midnightrogue

midnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this board

Whistle & flute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (220.4 KB, 2853 views)
Old 03-30-2014, 06:40 AM   #4127
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know if I'd say sexy, but I like the way I look in this.

Also, this is a cross-post.
Oh come on... You'd look sexy in a burlap sack

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:02 PM   #4128
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Me, too.
ahah, thank you ma'am. You make me blush!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Oh come on... You'd look sexy in a burlap sack
you're too kind sir!

I went shopping for sports coats and I happen to REALLY like this one.

It's a cross post, I just happen to like how I looked with it on.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:16 AM   #4129
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I went shopping for sports coats and I happen to REALLY like this one.

It's a cross post, I just happen to like how I looked with it on.
Dude, that looks good on you.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:54 AM   #4130
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I can rep you...but wow you are so handsome!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #4131
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Dude, that looks good on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I can rep you...but wow you are so handsome!
Heh, thanks guys. You know how to make this Mexican blush.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #4132
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrogue View Post
Whistle & flute.
Oh my....*wolf whistles*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:47 PM   #4133
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Whistle & flute.
For an optical illusion of the framing, you seem hung on the wire to dry like the laundry
Old 04-03-2014, 10:12 PM   #4134
angelcheekz

angelcheekz can now change their title

I'm definitely not ashamed of my hips and curves. Best way to be a better person? Love yourself.

BTW, Hi, everyone. I'm a newbie here. lol
angelcheekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #4135
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcheekz View Post

I'm definitely not ashamed of my hips and curves. Best way to be a better person? Love yourself.

Cute! Love that outfit.
Try resizing your picture though. :P
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #4136
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Very nice picture and you are so true
Old 04-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #4137
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Whistle & flute.
Ohhhhh yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #4138
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:

Yes indeed - delicious!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #4139
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:

Defnatly a great picture!
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #4140
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Whistle & flute.
Just my type of guy. So damn sexy!
AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #4141
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

By the way, this must be me

AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #4142
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
Ooooh, you're really cute!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #4143
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default wheeeee

Abby, you're stunning. Absolutely stunning.

But yeah..4 years old but this shot came out great

Old 04-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #4144
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMargot View Post
does this count?? my mug yesterday

ABSOLUTELY!!!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #4145
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
does this count?? my mug yesterday

You were ALWAYS so pretty.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #4146
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post

Well I have a new crush. Absolutely gorgeous.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #4147
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
You were ALWAYS so pretty.
awww, thank you both!

tumblr_n54m7o6cn91qbs1s5o1_500.jpg

all dressed up to go to a drag show... i do love the way these skinny jeans hug my hog body.
BigCutieMargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:45 AM   #4148
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this dress is so cute and sexy... must be the ruffle

Last edited by fat9276; 05-25-2014 at 08:58 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #4149
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That pic is full of win.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #4150
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

*massages jaw where it hit the floor*

Quote:
awww, thank you both!

Attachment 114448

all dressed up to go to a drag show... i do love the way these skinny jeans hug my hog body.

Tags
pictures, sexy