Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #4176
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #4177
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
You look truly beautiful in that picture! What a showstopper
Old 06-20-2014, 11:56 PM   #4178
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Do you think I'd get in trouble if I turned up on the Bridge like this? Starfleet really need to work on their uniforms for fatties
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY. I had a bunch of Star Trek puns for this... but I've been left speechless.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #4179
magicguy

magicguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagicguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do towel and a hat count as clothes
magicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #4180
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY. I had a bunch of Star Trek puns for this... but I've been left speechless.
It takes a lot to make you speechless, so I'll take that as a great compliment
Old 06-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #4181
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What great pics recently in here

And Saisha, there are all kinds of sexy
Old 06-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #4182
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Looking Great
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #4183
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
Playing around with cosplay wigs a couple weeks ago :P
Pretty, Very nice pic...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:56 AM   #4184
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=penguin;2077613]Do you think I'd get in trouble if I turned up on the Bridge like this?

Lieutenant Penquin..... Please report to Captain's Quarters at once...I want to take this matter into my own hands.......
Old 06-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #4185
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not much for taking selfies, in fact this is my first one. I'm making an exception for you all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z.jpg (8.1 KB, 1475 views)
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #4186
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I'm not much for taking selfies, in fact this is my first one. I'm making an exception for you all!
Well thank you kindly!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:57 PM   #4187
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Lieutenant Penquin..... Please report to Captain's Quarters at once...I want to take this matter into my own hands.......
I'm more than a handful!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #4188
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things

Kinda sleepy...
gdp8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #4189
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things

…here is the pic...
gdp8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #4190
Alan

Quote:
I'm more than a handful!
...And THAT...is a Wonderful thing!...
Old 07-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #4191
penguin
Fnord

It's far too cold to be dressed like this.

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:24 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #4192
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It seems pretty warm to me.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #4193
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I see no problems here.

But I also want your belly smothering my face, so I'm super biased.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #4194
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
It seems pretty warm to me.
Believe me, I was freezing. I needed some warming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I see no problems here.

But I also want your belly smothering my face, so I'm super biased.
I'll have to remember this outfit for summer. It'll be just right to wear around the house then, but it's a bit chilly for now.

If you get face to Australia, I'm sure we can arrange a smushing
Old 07-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #4195
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
oh my God that looks sexy!
Old 07-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #4196
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Love the pic, but to my eyes, you don't seem all that cold, Pen....
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:00 PM   #4197
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Nope, your bring the warmth
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #4198
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
oh my God that looks sexy!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Love the pic, but to my eyes, you don't seem all that cold, Pen....
Believe me, it's very nippy around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Nope, your bring the warmth
I hope I bring someone with warm hands, because mine are freezing! I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket as I type
Old 07-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #4199
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thank you

Believe me, it's very nippy around here.

I hope I bring someone with warm hands, because mine are freezing! I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket as I type
It's in the upper 80's here muggy and with a thunderstorm watch. Wanna trade.? By the way drop dead gorgeous pictures

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #4200
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
It's in the upper 80's here muggy and with a thunderstorm watch. Wanna trade.? By the way drop dead gorgeous pictures
thank you It's a little warmer this morning, but we've still got plenty of cold coming. I'm happy to share it!

Tags
pictures, sexy