Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #4201
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Oh wow so very pretty!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #4202
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Not exactly my sexiest but I like the hat I was in a rather playful mood at the time so that counts for something I hope
Very sweet pic!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:11 PM   #4203
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Red face oh my lawd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's far too cold to be dressed like this.
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #4204
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin
Oh my stars and garters!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:09 AM   #4205
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 115486

Getting some sun lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #4206
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 115486

Getting some sun lol
I'm not sure I can handle too much more of this thread lol
Old 07-10-2014, 10:54 AM   #4207
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Beauiful pic. Just makes me want to rest my head, somewhere...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #4208
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Oh wow so very pretty!!
Thank you! <3
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #4209
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroUnoSSBBWLover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Oh my stars and garters!
Heh, such great feedback Thank you!

Since I've had some requests for more photos, here are some others I took at the same time. Once I get a better camera (point and shoot or web), I'll get some better photos

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:24 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #4210
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Since I've had some requests for more photos, here are some others I took at the same time. Once I get a better camera (point and shoot or web), I'll get some better photos
Yeessss! Fucking love when you post these pics. I need to get down there so I can give you a proper photoshoot.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #4211
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Yeessss! Fucking love when you post these pics. I need to get down there so I can give you a proper photoshoot.
Fuck yes! That'd be amazing! You'd get your smushing then, too :P
Old 07-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #4212
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

Default Why Why Why?!

Quote:

My blood pressure can't take much more of this.

I don't think you understand.... let me keep my mouth quite
Old 07-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #4213
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

Default Threads like these..

Are a constant reminder of what I'll never get to experience for myself
Old 07-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #4214
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Are a constant reminder of what I'll never get to experience for myself
With that attitude, you're guaranteed to fail.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #4215
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

Default Forget what I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
With that attitude, you're guaranteed to fail.
I don't want to bring negative energy into this thread. Carry on.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #4216
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
My blood pressure can't take much more of this.

I don't think you understand.... let me keep my mouth quite
Well, I can stop posting, if you prefer...
Old 07-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #4217
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

Quote:
Well, I can stop posting, if you prefer...
Old 07-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #4218
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Looking better every pic, Pen..Even though its winter down there, you will just have to get rid of those pesky clothes, my dear..
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #4219
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Looking gorgeous
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #4220
jan bolt

jan bolt has said some nice things

great pics ..........love them ...............
jan bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #4221
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Haha! I had a feeling that would be the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Looking better every pic, Pen..Even though its winter down there, you will just have to get rid of those pesky clothes, my dear..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Looking gorgeous
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan bolt View Post
great pics ..........love them ...............
Thank you everyone!
Old 07-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #4222
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

penguin...Lks like you did a pretty damn good job to me
Can't wait to see what other shots you do with a better camera.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #4223
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
wish I were there to warm you up. this is one of those pics where I wish you were reaching for the stars I know you couldn't post it then but hey I can dream can't I LOL
Sorry it's nipply in the land down under but keep these pics up and it sure is getting hotter here
Old 07-15-2014, 12:48 PM   #4224
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

I do believe your pics are already amazingly great, fabulous and simply Gorgeous!!! So even if you don't get a new camera it will always be marvelous pictures that you share and I know I will always enjoy giving such positive feedback on your beauty and sexiness!! such shapely legs, beautiful burgeoning hips, lovely soft fluffy arms and a tremendously round full booty on display with your big pillowy belly, now that is Breathtaking!! Thanks for sharing!

Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #4225
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
penguin...Lks like you did a pretty damn good job to me
Can't wait to see what other shots you do with a better camera.
I'm researching what cameras to look at getting (I really want one with a wireless remote), but they're probably out of the budget for now. I think I'll upgrade to a better webcam at the least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
wish I were there to warm you up. this is one of those pics where I wish you were reaching for the stars I know you couldn't post it then but hey I can dream can't I LOL
Sorry it's nipply in the land down under but keep these pics up and it sure is getting hotter here
I didn't have to reach quite as high as the stars for them to become inappropriate for here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
I do believe your pics are already amazingly great, fabulous and simply Gorgeous!!! So even if you don't get a new camera it will always be marvelous pictures that you share and I know I will always enjoy giving such positive feedback on your beauty and sexiness!! such shapely legs, beautiful burgeoning hips, lovely soft fluffy arms and a tremendously round full booty on display with your big pillowy belly, now that is Breathtaking!! Thanks for sharing!

Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Thank you, I really appreciate that

Tags
pictures, sexy