Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #4226
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Do you think I'd get in trouble if I turned up on the Bridge like this? Starfleet really need to work on their uniforms for fatties

Penguin, you are so beautiful and sexy!

Old 07-26-2014, 07:30 AM   #4227
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I dunno if this was "sexy" but this was me the other night ready to hit a beer garden and lounge around in the sun sipping something naughty but nice! xXx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summer top.jpg (74.9 KB, 1506 views)
Old 08-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #4228
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
I dunno if this was "sexy" but this was me the other night ready to hit a beer garden and lounge around in the sun sipping something naughty but nice! xXx
Confirmed, definitely sexy. I'm totally a professional in this.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:22 AM   #4229
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aw you look so pretty!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:30 AM   #4230
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

It looks like a mini dress. But I am wearing only a long shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10487260_10152359581967917_4540115494984340917_n.jpg (60.3 KB, 1206 views)
Old 08-05-2014, 03:38 AM   #4231
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Very nice
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:21 AM   #4232
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

Nice short shirt, you look very hot in black
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #4233
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
On Mim's you look HOT!!! That shirt is super gorgeous on you and the little bit of thigh I can see looks very nice indeed! Thank you for you lovely comments sweetheart. Ur a total doll xXx
Old 08-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #4234
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Confirmed, definitely sexy. I'm totally a professional in this.
Thank you sweetie. Mwah! xXx
Old 08-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #4235
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You fill it out so well, Mim! Delicious as always!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #4236
And c

And c can now change their title

Mimi my jaw is currently on the floor !!!!!!!
And c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #4237
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Do you think I'd get in trouble if I turned up on the Bridge like this? Starfleet really need to work on their uniforms for fatties
Beem me up!
Old 08-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #4238
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Like I told ya, definitely a combo of Elizabeth Taylor & Sophia Loren!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #4239
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Heh, such great feedback Thank you!

Since I've had some requests for more photos, here are some others I took at the same time. Once I get a better camera (point and shoot or web), I'll get some better photos
*fans self*
Old 08-06-2014, 09:33 AM   #4240
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

had a random cool day, so i dressed like it was fall... now it's back to being disgustingly hot again.
BigCutieMargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #4241
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's a nice shirt, you have there
Old 08-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #4242
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMargot View Post

had a random cool day, so i dressed like it was fall... now it's back to being disgustingly hot again.
Very lovely..

and I hate this summer's heat, then cool, then heat, then rain rain, then, well you get it.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:59 AM   #4243
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thank you very much. I'm smiling over here. Snuggles and Chubby Cuddles for everybody! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroUnoSSBBWLover View Post
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer10 View Post
Nice short shirt, you look very hot in black
Quote:
On Mim's you look HOT!!! That shirt is super gorgeous on you and the little bit of thigh I can see looks very nice indeed! Thank you for you lovely comments sweetheart. Ur a total doll xXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
You fill it out so well, Mim! Delicious as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by And c View Post
Mimi my jaw is currently on the floor !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Like I told ya, definitely a combo of Elizabeth Taylor & Sophia Loren!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
That's a nice shirt, you have there
Old 08-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #4244
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

Air kiss selfie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg air kiss.JPG (84.2 KB, 1080 views)
Old 08-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #4245
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Forever in Blue Jeans!
Old 08-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #4246
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
had a random cool day
Quote:
Air kiss selfie
Both of you look lovely as usual

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #4247
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Air kiss selfie
A sweet kiss back at ya, Veggie.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #4248
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Beem me up!
The queue is over there --->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
*fans self*
You should come down here, it's still quite cool
Old 08-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #4249
Rojodi

Quote:
The queue is over there --->

You should come down here, it's still quite cool
*Putting on my blue-colored shirt*
Old 08-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #4250
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Both of you look lovely as usual
Quote:
A sweet kiss back at ya, Veggie.
Flingin' love at you two gorgeous ladies!! xXx

Tags
pictures, sexy