Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-08-2014, 06:29 AM   #4251
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
I dunno if this was "sexy" but this was me the other night ready to hit a beer garden and lounge around in the sun sipping something naughty but nice! xXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
Air kiss selfie
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #4252
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
The queue is over there --->

You should come down here, it's still quite cool
yes plz
Old 08-08-2014, 06:22 PM   #4253
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things
Default Mini dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
It looks like a mini dress. But I am wearing only a long shirt.
You look good in it (which ever it is)
gdp8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #4254
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdp8787 View Post
You look good in it (which ever it is)
Thank you.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #4255
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things

Quote:
Thank you.
You are very, very welcome
gdp8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #4256
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

What's up? lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_na3tpuRMfR1rpp48wo1_1280.jpg (52.9 KB, 2289 views)
Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #4257
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

My boyfriend and I went swimming at a lake in the mountains yesterday. It was so cold that we didn't stay in the water long, but we took the opportunity to take a shot of me in my new bikini!

Old 08-19-2014, 02:48 AM   #4258
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't rep you (because I apparently never give out rep anymore?) but OHMYGOSH I didn't know you were so freckled! I did know you were cute as hell, though.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:39 AM   #4259
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
My boyfriend and I went swimming at a lake in the mountains yesterday. It was so cold that we didn't stay in the water long, but we took the opportunity to take a shot of me in my new bikini!

You look lovely
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #4260
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I can't rep you (because I apparently never give out rep anymore?) but OHMYGOSH I didn't know you were so freckled! I did know you were cute as hell, though.
Yeah I'm basically made of freckles and fat with some filler in between :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
You look lovely
Thank you both

Last edited by Leishycat; 08-19-2014 at 10:38 AM.
Leishycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:57 PM   #4261
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Everyday look

I hope I did this right to get the picture to come up.
Me at home getting ready to go out for a drive.

Attachment 116207

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:07 PM   #4262
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Oh Hai!

Sunday Dress
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MimsDress.jpg (195.7 KB, 1742 views)
File Type: jpg MimsDress2.jpg (43.5 KB, 1732 views)
Old 09-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #4263
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Sunday Dress
No one fills out a dress quite like you.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #4264
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
No one fills out a dress quite like you.
Thanks, bud.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #4265
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sunday Dress
Love that dress! You look great! I can't rep.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:09 PM   #4266
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Love that dress! You look great! I can't rep.
Thanks! My dress costed five dollars.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #4267
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
I hope I did this right to get the picture to come up.
Me at home getting ready to go out for a drive.

Attachment 116207
You look great!
Old 09-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #4268
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Wink

Feeling like a chubby desert rose....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MimsinRed1.jpg (211.7 KB, 1010 views)
File Type: jpg MimsinRed2.jpg (53.0 KB, 1002 views)
Old 09-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #4269
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, I guess it's time to stop and smell the roses...Can I do it by nuzzling into your cleavage, Mim??
Old 09-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #4270
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Well, I guess it's time to stop and smell the roses...Can I do it by nuzzling into your cleavage, Mim??
Sorry, that's where I put my lunch. It keeps it fresh. LOL
Old 09-16-2014, 01:53 AM   #4271
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Desert rose.... A bright jewel amid the drab, bitter sage. A precious bloom, defying the dust and wind to reach her face to the sun... Oh yes. That is you Piloncillo.

Looking absolutely amazing, as always.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:54 AM   #4272
bbwbud

Quote:
Sorry, that's where I put my lunch. It keeps it fresh. LOL
Your cleavage helps keep me fresh, too. That's why all the women slap me in the face and say, "Fresh!".
Old 09-16-2014, 08:00 AM   #4273
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
Wow!! Looking great!!
Old 09-16-2014, 08:03 AM   #4274
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesT View Post
You look great!
Thank you, JonesT
Old 09-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #4275
And c

And c can now change their title

oh my mimi
And c is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy