Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #4276
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attachment 116476
Attachment 116477

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #4277
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
Desert rose.... A bright jewel amid the drab, bitter sage. A precious bloom, defying the dust and wind to reach her face to the sun... Oh yes. That is you Piloncillo.

Looking absolutely amazing, as always.
Thank you, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Your cleavage helps keep me fresh, too. That's why all the women slap me in the face and say, "Fresh!".
Fresh indeed, bbwbud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by And c View Post
oh my mimi
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #4278
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Ohio lady? More like pretty lady.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #4279
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Ohio lady? More like pretty lady.
Thank you Mimosa; Appreciate that very kindly.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #4280
Ohio Lady

Quote:
It looks like a mini dress. But I am wearing only a long shirt.
mimosa, I love this "long shirt" sure looks like a mini dress and you look great in it.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #4281
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 09-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #4282
Ohio Lady

Not sure about sexy although others have said they liked the pic.
Attachment 116600

Old 09-22-2014, 04:17 PM   #4283
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I suddenly want to play WoW. I wonder what the story is behind each tat.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #4284
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
...picture snipped...

Fantastic photo. Great ink. Cool shirt. Love this pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Not sure about sexy although others have said they liked the pic.
It is a good picture of you.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #4285
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I suddenly want to play WoW. I wonder what the story is behind each tat.
Haha I know right? I have quite a few WoW tshirts And yeah - I guess each have their own story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Fantastic photo. Great ink. Cool shirt. Love this pic.
Thanks Dro x
Old 09-23-2014, 10:13 AM   #4286
Ohio Lady

It is a good picture of you. [/QUOTE]

Thank you
Old 10-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #4287
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Feeling good and rubbing my belly for good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10155821_10152565582387917_8267244079640333087_n.jpg (66.7 KB, 808 views)
Old 10-25-2014, 05:15 AM   #4288
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Feeling good and rubbing my belly for good luck.
Wow! Super hot, Mim!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #4289
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Summer is rushing in, which means it's too hot too soon, and I really don't want to wear anything. A dress that I can easily flip up and tuck out of the way is a good compromise...at least while the curtains are open
Old 10-26-2014, 04:50 PM   #4290
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Summer is rushing in, which means it's too hot too soon, and I really don't want to wear anything. A dress that I can easily flip up and tuck out of the way is a good compromise...at least while the curtains are open
Very lovely pictures Penguin
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #4291
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Penguin sets the bar pretty high for bellies, just saying @_@
Old 10-27-2014, 12:11 AM   #4292
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Very lovely pictures Penguin
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
Penguin sets the bar pretty high for bellies, just saying @_@
Aww, that's so sweet of you
Old 10-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #4293
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
There's a lot of us that really don't want you to wear anything, Pen...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #4294
waynelampard

waynelampard can now change their title

This one of the great BBW photos of all time.
waynelampard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #4295
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
There's a lot of us that really don't want you to wear anything, Pen...
Given how hot it already is, I'll probably be wearing very little around the house, as much as possible. I'm sure some of you will enjoy that

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelampard View Post
This one of the great BBW photos of all time.
I'm gonna hope this about me If so, thank you. If not...thank you anyway
Old 10-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #4296
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

edit: post removed for raisins
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 04:03 PM   #4297
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
I don't think anyone here will complain if you bend the rules of the thread.
Those photos will go in the nekkid thread
Old 10-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #4298
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your pictures are alway amazing Penguin. Very pretty <3

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:10 PM   #4299
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Your pictures are alway amazing Penguin. Very pretty <3
Thank you
Old 10-28-2014, 04:54 PM   #4300
Ohio Lady

Constantly trying new things to see how it looks
Attachment 117174

Tags
pictures, sexy