Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-28-2014, 07:06 PM   #4301
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Constantly trying new things to see how it looks
Attachment 117174
It's working!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:10 AM   #4302
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
It's working!
Thank you!, happily_married
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #4303
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Constantly trying new things to see how it looks
Attachment 117174
Very pretty, Lady! Gorgeous hair, eyes and smile!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:04 AM   #4304
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thank you bbwbud
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:01 PM   #4305
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Feeling good and rubbing my belly for good luck.
Looking GORGEOUS in that dress there, Piloncillo! VERY beautiful.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #4306
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the closest I'm getting to dressing up for Halloween this year. Not an outfit I'll be wearing out and about, at any rate I would have done more, but it was bloody hot in there and I needed a cool drink.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #4307
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The blanket makes it all work
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #4308
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
The blanket makes it all work
I had visions of me posing on it more, but it's hard to angle the camera to get the right shot that way.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:48 AM   #4309
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Love the look penguin.....the 3rd and last pic of you are HAWT
I have my Light Saber ready to do battle with you....
Old 10-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #4310
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Even if your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me, your Jedi body tricks have me in your spell...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #4311
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Love the look penguin.....the 3rd and last pic of you are HAWT
I have my Light Saber ready to do battle with you....
Thank you Be warned - I play dirty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Even if your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me, your Jedi body tricks have me in your spell...
This is the belly you're looking for!
Old 10-30-2014, 01:43 PM   #4312
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

"Thank you Be warned - I play dirty!"
I think I can handle that penguin....
Old 10-31-2014, 11:27 AM   #4313
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
This is the closest I'm getting to dressing up for Halloween this year. Not an outfit I'll be wearing out and about, at any rate I would have done more, but it was bloody hot in there and I needed a cool drink.
the force is strong with this one
Old 10-31-2014, 01:24 PM   #4314
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
I think I can handle that penguin....
You say that now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
the force is strong with this one
Oh it is indeed!
Old 10-31-2014, 01:56 PM   #4315
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

"You say that now "

penguin...I love your confidence and competitive edge( Turn On ) I know I'm up for the challenge I will not surrender
Old 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #4316
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My light saber just went KSHHHHHWWWvrrrrrrrrrVRRrrrrrVRRrrrrr

Fucking burned a hole in my pants. Thanks a lot.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #4317
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
"You say that now "

penguin...I love your confidence and competitive edge( Turn On ) I know I'm up for the challenge I will not surrender
The battle may be long...better stay hydrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
My light saber just went KSHHHHHWWWvrrrrrrrrrVRRrrrrrVRRrrrrr

Fucking burned a hole in my pants. Thanks a lot.
Well, you've gotta be careful playing with dangerous weapons!
Old 11-01-2014, 01:15 AM   #4318
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Wow! Super hot, Mim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
Looking GORGEOUS in that dress there, Piloncillo! VERY beautiful.
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #4319
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

WOW Penguin!!
Thanks for the treat!
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #4320
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchboy View Post
WOW Penguin!!
Thanks for the treat!
You're very welcome
Old 11-05-2014, 08:52 AM   #4321
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Penquin, For Halloween, sometimes its best to stay in and do your "TRICKS" and "TREATS"......Thanks for sharing
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #4322
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Penquin, For Halloween, sometimes its best to stay in and do your "TRICKS" and "TREATS"......Thanks for sharing
It would definitely have been more fun with someone else. Especially if they brought some chocolate to share!
Old 11-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #4323
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

"The battle may be long...better stay hydrated! "

penguin....I have my favorite Whookiee beverages chillin on ice just for that occasion
Old 11-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #4324
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
penguin....I have my favorite Whookiee beverages chillin on ice just for that occasion
Sounds great!
Old 11-07-2014, 05:00 AM   #4325
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not sure it's sexy. But I was laying down in a blanket fort, and someone took a picture of me! Here is a picture of my ba-donk-a-donk.

Tags
pictures, sexy