Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #4326
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

That view works for me Deacone
Old 11-09-2014, 05:28 AM   #4327
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

Just little old me at work taking a selfie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.1 KB, 2854 views)
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #4328
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Default Here's me, bit worse for ware!

Here's me! X
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (58.4 KB, 2644 views)
Old 03-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #4329
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hola dulce amigos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DamaEnRosa.jpg (77.0 KB, 2559 views)
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:48 AM   #4330
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hola dulce amigos.
Oh wow, you look stunning!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #4331
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hola dulce amigos.
Red is a Sexy color, and you in it just makes it more so......muy diablo!
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #4332
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow, you look stunning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Red is a Sexy color, and you in it just makes it more so......muy diablo!
Thank you very much.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #4333
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things
Default Here I am...

The moment we have all been waiting for...
Old 03-12-2015, 08:03 PM   #4334
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Hola dulce amigos.
Oh my!

That is some dress you have there, Piloncillo! VERY sexy, as always!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:24 PM   #4335
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
Oh my!

That is some dress you have there, Piloncillo! VERY sexy, as always!
Thanks. You should come take a closer look sometime. lol
Old 04-03-2015, 07:52 PM   #4336
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Exclamation

I am wearing this right now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MimosaDress.jpg (50.3 KB, 2142 views)
Old 04-03-2015, 10:02 PM   #4337
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh that is GORGEOUS!! VERY elegant, Piloncillo! You look like a million bucks!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:50 PM   #4338
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Oh that is GORGEOUS!! VERY elegant, Piloncillo! You look like a million bucks!
Thanks.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #4339
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks.

A million bucks is all green and wrinkled. You look much better than that, Mim...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:07 AM   #4340
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
A million bucks is all green and wrinkled. You look much better than that, Mim...
Thanks, bud. Plus, green is not my color.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:32 PM   #4341
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I am wearing this right now!
Lookin' smokin' as always!
Old 05-26-2015, 06:44 PM   #4342
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Fluffy Gal in clothes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MissM.jpg (154.5 KB, 1670 views)
Old 05-27-2015, 04:42 PM   #4343
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Fluffy Gal in clothes.
Love the outfit!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:17 PM   #4344
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thanks, Fairy. Muah!
Old 05-28-2015, 01:44 PM   #4345
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Fluffy Gal in clothes.

Gorgeous and makes me wish I had a 3D monitor, or better still a 44DD monitor...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #4346
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Gorgeous and makes me wish I had a 3D monitor, or better still a 44DD monitor...
I'd vote for a holographic projector...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:03 PM   #4347
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
I'd vote for a holographic projector...
First of all..You guys are too funny! LOL. Thanks for making me smile. Second of all....NERDS!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 10-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #4348
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

I'm just here, laying in my bed. Being fabulous. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20151009_191205.JPG (121.5 KB, 863 views)
Old 10-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #4349
LumpySmile

Fabulous is right, Piloncillo!

Always loved how you rock that dress.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:59 PM   #4350
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Fabulous is right, Piloncillo!

Always loved how you rock that dress.
Oh yeah. I wore this dress the last time you came to visit me. lol! Thanks, Smile. Many Hugs.

Tags
pictures, sexy