Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #101
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Letiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
*grins* I can contribute

Hows that???
Very sexy for sure!!!!
Letiahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #102
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
*grins* I can contribute

Hows that???
You are way too cute for this board

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #103
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anybody else think this thread title is hilarious? Kinda like..."pls post pix breathing air, thanks." Okay, as you were.
<insert sexy photo here>
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #104
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Liz..hehe..yup...maybe the OP is not used to looking for clothed women online..
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #105
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title

Quote:
*grins* I can contribute

Hows that???
Wow.......
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #106
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hows that???
... Well, if that's the best you can do...

It's good, by the way. Nice torpedo tips.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #107
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Anybody else think this thread title is hilarious? Kinda like..."pls post pix breathing air, thanks." Okay, as you were.
<insert sexy photo here>
actually, it's kind of funny .. with a few of the women on here .. or just from when I used to go into chat, sometimes they'd post a picture of themselves with clothes on and I'd just wonder what the hell was going on.

I think there should be a post a picture wearing clothes that fit 50lbs ago thread.

I mean, not that these pictures aren't super swell.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:26 PM   #108
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

lots of clothes.

now commence telling me how sexy i am!!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #109
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Letiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post

lots of clothes.

Ooohh! The purrrrrtttttyyyyy eyes!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:29 PM   #110
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post

Is that ALL you noticed????

Nice pic, Pookie... You look so relaxed!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:30 PM   #111
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah, actually, post a picture of yourself dressed like a ninja would be an excellent thread ..
Old 07-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #112
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
*grins* I can contribute

Hows that???
It's a bit nipply in here!

You almost break the rules fully clothed, very nice!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #113
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

lots of clothes.

Best. Pic. Ever. I am giving you rep out the ass!!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #114
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Soup..I am a thinkin this thread is about to....change..... ...and we have youse to thank....
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #115
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Best. Pic. Ever. I am giving you rep out the ass!!
I read that as "up the ass." I guess I have an anal sex fetish and didn't know it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:09 PM   #116
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #117
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've always wanted to be a trendsetter!!

dims...makin dreams come true, one fatty at a time!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #118
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

For those not in the know on the ways of shirt ninja-dom:
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #119
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Snoopy, Woodstock and me.
I still want that top!

Quote:

lots of clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
You two rock my world. Seriously, now. I don't know any cooler ninjas.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:08 AM   #120
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hows that???
Hmmm...umm...excellent question...I was wondering if, uh, that is I'd like to say...uh...It's really been a, well, moreover I...think you're pretty.
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #121
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

With all this ninja nonsense afoot, I thought it only apt to post a picture of my best pirate face.
"Arr!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wangle Gang 2.jpg (47.2 KB, 3519 views)
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:22 AM   #122
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always thought this one was a good clothed picture, but I admit that its really just an old profile pic. But, I'll repost it, just because I love you guys thiiiiiiis much!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bbqlonghair.jpg (70.3 KB, 3487 views)
Old 07-26-2007, 02:40 AM   #123
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
You are way too cute for this board
thankies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyFA View Post
Wow.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataraxia View Post
It's a bit nipply in here!

You almost break the rules fully clothed, very nice!
LMAO... I do try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post
Hmmm...umm...excellent question...I was wondering if, uh, that is I'd like to say...uh...It's really been a, well, moreover I...think you're pretty.
Aww, thank you, thats really sweet. Glad you liked.
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:48 AM   #124
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:

lots of clothes.

Beaauuuutiful eyezz

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:55 AM   #125
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Woo! here's me!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy