Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #1251
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Avatar, People say is sexy..?

..And Here is two ATTEMPTS at "Sexy" for you. JUST FOR YOU MY LOVELY DIM-GOERS!

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 11-25-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: HOLY SHIT THEIR HUGE PICTURES! I MUST RESIZE!
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #1252
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Haha.....you are cute........and you know it,lol
Agreed!
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:58 AM   #1253
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
My My MY Miss Bexy you are ASTOUNDING once again! .. Excuse me while I remove my jaw from the floor, kthnx.
Well thank you!! Your pics are beautiful! I love your avatar pic!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #1254
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I might have already posted this?

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.

Last edited by Red; 03-21-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #1255
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
It almost looks like you're underwater, the way your hair is flowing. Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
My new fave pic
Oooh. This is my new favorite pic, too. Absolutely gorgeous!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #1256
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My new fave pic
Lush pic. I have that cami set too!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #1257
Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
It almost looks like you're underwater, the way your hair is flowing. Beautiful!
Thanks Crystal
Old 11-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #1258
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beautiful as always, darlin'

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #1259
Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Beautiful as always, darlin'
Why thank you FoxyMims!
Old 11-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #1260
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
Lovely hair colour Red.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #1261
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
Hot! Can i borrow your sexy bone cos i havn't got one,lol.
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:10 PM   #1262
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
Not sure if you have posted it before, but you could post it a million times, I would never get sick of seeing it!! One of the most beautiful pics I ever did see!!

Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #1263
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
Aw, now THAT is awesome.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #1264
Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Lovely hair colour Red.
Thanks Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Hot! Can i borrow your sexy bone cos i havn't got one,lol.
You so do have a sexy bone! I've seen it!

Quote:
Not sure if you have posted it before, but you could post it a million times, I would never get sick of seeing it!! One of the most beautiful pics I ever did see!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Aw, now THAT is awesome.
Thanks Bmann
Old 12-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #1265
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.
good heavens!
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #1266
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Red: ........ AMAZING!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #1267
bexy
is red again <3

Hello there....

Attachment 54675

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #1268
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 54444

I loves me some beads.

Wow. You look gorgeous here. Very stylish pose also.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #1269
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hello there....

Attachment 54675
you look amazing, bex. as usual.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #1270
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty, pretty and......yeah pretty

Quote:
Hello there....

Attachment 54675
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #1271
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
you look amazing, bex. as usual.
Ah wow...Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Pretty, pretty and......yeah pretty
Thank you Mimi!

Old 12-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #1272
Your Plump Princess

Oh My! Bexy you are simply gorgeous once AGAIN!

I Envy you. I wish I could take such amazing photo's. <333 Such Beauty
Old 12-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #1273
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hello there....

Attachment 54675
*wolf whistle*
Old 12-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #1274
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Oh My! Bexy you are simply gorgeous once AGAIN!

I Envy you. I wish I could take such amazing photo's. <333 Such Beauty
Aww thank you hun!! Honestly you should see the amount of photos I delete before I get some I like! Your piccies are gorgeous, you have nothing to worry about there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
*wolf whistle*
hehe

Old 12-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #1275
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Hello there....

Attachment 54675
I love the glasses! Gorgeous as always.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy