Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #126
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I always thought this one was a good clothed picture, but I admit that its really just an old profile pic. But, I'll repost it, just because I love you guys thiiiiiiis much!

Oh my............very nice

Thanks for this

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #127
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post
With all this ninja nonsense afoot, I thought it only apt to post a picture of my best pirate face.
"Arr!"

Leonard, you're a cutie

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #128
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Can't see much but those sultry eyes are hot

Old 07-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #129
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post

Woo! here's me!
You already know I like this outfit- looking good

Old 07-26-2007, 12:30 PM   #130
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Cute clothes Red!

Is that British Summerwear??

British summerwear this year is waterproofs and an umbrella.

And a life jacket for when you wake up floating around your flooded house.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #131
AmyRedd84

AmyRedd84 has said some nice things

Here you go......

AmyRedd84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:50 PM   #132
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyRedd84 View Post
Here you go......

Very Lovely!!!
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 PM   #133
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: post your sexiest pics in clothes

I can only agree with Rojodi: Lovely!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Very Lovely!!!
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #134
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Here you go......
You are absolutely a cutie!
Love the blonde hair and the blue eyes. You have a pretty face!

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #135
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Here you go......

WOW!!! You're a super cutie!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #136
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Leonard, you're a cutie
Cutie? I'm supposed to be a fearsome pirate! Don't think this is the end, Green Eyed Fairy, oh no. I'll make a pirate face that'll put a shiver in yer timbers yet, I will!
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #137
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I always thought this one was a good clothed picture, but I admit that its really just an old profile pic. But, I'll repost it, just because I love you guys thiiiiiiis much!
Well, Jay, when most people say the whole "love you THIS much" thing, they gesture like they're holding a four foot catfish. You, however, seem to be gesturing in a different, more understated way. It is still no less powerful. Well played, my friend.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:16 PM   #138
djewell
el judeo

djewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
i'm straight. i'm straight. i'm straight. i'm straight. i'm straight i'm straight....
Old 07-26-2007, 09:17 PM   #139
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

aaaaahahahhahahahaaa!!

awesome.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:22 PM   #140
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

I guess I'll join in the fun.

Last edited by Webmaster; 01-11-2013 at 09:19 PM.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:41 PM   #141
Midori
general member

Midori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized rep

i'm not sure what qualifies as sexy but these are some new pics ...

♪midori
"I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated...I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding." ♥ Anais Nin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Midori; 09-15-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #142
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori View Post

♪midori
Oh yes it does!!!!!
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:49 PM   #143
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post

lots of clothes.

now commence telling me how sexy i am!!

*whistles* You're just adorable.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:50 PM   #144
sunnie1653

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
For those not in the know on the ways of shirt ninja-dom:
HAHAHA I'm SO doing this!! *runs.. er... jogs..er.. walks.. yeah.... to find a black t-shirt!*
Old 07-26-2007, 09:59 PM   #145
sunnie1653

Default Hahahahaha

Ok, so first I couldn't find a black tshirt, then the sleeves weren't long enough, then I misread the directions and dumb-ish-ly asked my husband for help.. so now not only am I the fearless hot pink ninja, my husband thinks I'm utterly demented... but that's ok.

HiiiiiiiiiiiyaH!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (15.2 KB, 3006 views)
Old 07-26-2007, 10:01 PM   #146
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Ok, so first I couldn't find a black tshirt, then the sleeves weren't long enough, then I misread the directions and dumb-ish-ly asked my husband for help.. so now not only am I the fearless hot pink ninja, my husband thinks I'm utterly demented... but that's ok.

HiiiiiiiiiiiyaH!
That is easily the hottest thing I've seen all day.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #147
sunnie1653

Ha! *grins* I don't know if its more nerve or more getting stupid because its midnight and I'm exhausted, but I can't quit giggling over it.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #148
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are all such cool, fun pics
Here's my flasher pic from my trip to Tahoe.. I forgot i even had this pic until i unloaded my camera like a week ago...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flasher.jpg (74.4 KB, 3005 views)
Old 07-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #149
pudgy
Dazed

If you're the belly queen, it looks the boob queen better be abdicating soon, cause you're putting up a hell of a fight!
Old 07-27-2007, 12:31 AM   #150
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori View Post

♪midori
I love your tatt Midori!!!! I am thinking of getting one, even though they are strictly verboten for Jews. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy