Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-27-2007, 06:03 AM   #151
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh yeah I'm such a hottie

hahaha double pants, for double the hotness, now is a good time to mention that those booty shorts do in fact say juicy on the ass XD

Last edited by TheNowhereMan; 07-27-2007 at 06:05 AM.
TheNowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:06 AM   #152
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post

hahaha double pants, for double the hotness, now is a good time to mention that those booty shorts do in fact say juicy on the ass XD
Hee. Cute. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #153
CeCe the Porky Princess!

CeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Hey, it's only fair to offer up some photos if you want photos in return, sweety.

And some people like the bodybuilder type. So, thanks.
...someone for everyone.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:18 AM   #154
CeCe the Porky Princess!

CeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCeCe the Porky Princess! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Can't get much more clothed than this... although I do have hats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

WOW there are so many beautiful sexy women here Love all the pictures.
BEAUTIFUL. You are a stunning chick!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #155
CeCe the Porky Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
we ARE related!!!!

i want your hat please!!

<----admirer and hoarder of rad hats.
THAT is THE cutest pic I have seen in yonks!!

YAY!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #156
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hee. Cute. Susannah
haha thanks, good old new years parties XD
Old 07-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #157
CeCe the Porky Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post

lots of clothes.

now commence telling me how sexy i am!!
Your making me HOWL with laughter - tooooooooo cute and fecking hilarious ( AGREAT COMBO!).

Oh...and feckin hells bells that black drawstring hoodie looooooks soooooooooooooo shexy on you...brings out the madness in yer eyes!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #158
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Ok, so first I couldn't find a black tshirt, then the sleeves weren't long enough, then I misread the directions and dumb-ish-ly asked my husband for help.. so now not only am I the fearless hot pink ninja, my husband thinks I'm utterly demented... but that's ok.

HiiiiiiiiiiiyaH!
hahaha .. yeah, I actually put it it around my head and remembered that I left my digital cam in the car .. so I went outside looking like probably .. a terrorist.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:47 AM   #159
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
hahaha .. yeah, I actually put it it around my head and remembered that I left my digital cam in the car .. so I went outside looking like probably .. a terrorist.

hahahaha! I'd have loved to see that. I actually got greeted this morning with "Hey.. ninja-girl, your alarm's going off." ROFL

Thanks for the inspiration.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:02 AM   #160
Denis

Denis can now change their title

happy New Year!

Last edited by Denis; 03-24-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #161
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Megan, that picture is really cute. And chunkeymonkey not only are you lovely but I'm very jealous of the location!

Soup, put on some more clothes right now or you're gonna catch cold.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #162
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Megan, that picture is really cute. And chunkeymonkey not only are you lovely but I'm very jealous of the location!

Soup, put on some more clothes right now or you're gonna catch cold.
that's not what you said last night!!!

ohhhh snap, overused line FTW!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #163
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post

and that the crotch is wet? or is that an optical illusion?
Old 07-28-2007, 12:20 AM   #164
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Can I be sexy too? Pretty please?

Last edited by Webmaster; 01-11-2013 at 09:17 PM.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:56 AM   #165
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
Can I be sexy too? Pretty please?
yumm

lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:57 AM   #166
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok...dont know how sexy this is...but here ya go:

Wish i knew where the hell that belt went to...still have the dress lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4290016.JPG (58.9 KB, 2723 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~

Last edited by Rowan; 07-28-2007 at 05:58 AM. Reason: more thought
Old 07-28-2007, 06:19 AM   #167
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is a little see thru but I am sure the guys wont mind..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cBFL060254.jpg (59.1 KB, 2711 views)
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:31 AM   #168
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

You look hot!!!!!!
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:33 AM   #169
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Thank you

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-28-2007, 06:49 AM   #170
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Rowan you are very pretty. Susannah
Old 07-28-2007, 06:51 AM   #171
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
Cute outfit Monique. I wish i could pull off the see through stuff. Susannah
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 AM   #172
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: post your sexiest pics in clothes

You're really beautiful, moniquessbbw! That suit really suits you nice. ;-)

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:53 AM   #173
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Here's one thats a bit sexier...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4290033.JPG (58.4 KB, 2699 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-28-2007, 06:53 AM   #174
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Rowan you are very pretty. Susannah
Thank you Susannah

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #175
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Quote:
Here's one thats a bit sexier...

Dear ROWAN... You are My Dream and I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy