Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #1876
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatChk View Post
Here is me

I felt sexy while taking this
Wow WowWow
You just look amazing- love the top and the look totally different than at the Pre Bash Dinner. You look great at the Dinner too -and this look is a very nice surprize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat29 View Post
Thatīs me

Kittycat29: something about the color Black or Red just makes for a very sexy look. Looking Hot!!!!!!
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:25 AM   #1877
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
As you damn well should! You look great!
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
As you very well should have!!! You are obviously a very sexy woman!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
This is because you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
That's good, because you look sexy in it!
lol thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Looked sexy too.
[QUOTE=tonynyc;1286249]Wow WowWow
You just look amazing- love the top and the look totally different than at the Pre Bash Dinner. You look great at the Dinner too -and this look is a very nice surprize

Thanks Tony ^_^

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #1878
vaikman

vaikman has said some nice things
Wink

Quote:
Here is me

I was trying to think of something clever and funny to say, but I just couldnīt consentrate So Iīm just gonna say the first thing that came onto my mind, and thatīs "adorable"
vaikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 AM   #1879
RudyLeMaster
Stay Thirsty My Friends

RudyLeMaster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRudyLeMaster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Here is me

A classy look from a classy lady
RudyLeMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:39 AM   #1880
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat29 View Post
Thatīs me
Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #1881
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"I felt sexy taking this" So you should PhatChk you are "drop dead gorgeous!"

Quote:
Here is me

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #1882
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Was round my friend's house tonight and a date was set for our xmas "moulin rouge" night out (basically dress is corsets, bustles, fishnets etc - anything goes!). So obviously I had to come home and get dressed up (even tho it's not until december!)....
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #1883
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Was round my friend's house tonight and a date was set for our xmas "moulin rouge" night out (basically dress is corsets, bustles, fishnets etc - anything goes!). So obviously I had to come home and get dressed up (even tho it's not until december!)....
Gingembre:that dress looks very nice on you ( glad you didn't wait till December)
Old 10-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #1884
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here is me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post

Gorgeous Ladies!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #1885
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i kinda like this one

Last edited by supersizebbw; 03-21-2012 at 07:43 PM.
supersizebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #1886
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
i kinda like this one
Very Nice
Old 10-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #1887
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thanks tony! i'm really loving all the support on this forum being a newbie and all...so glad i found dims
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Very Nice
Old 10-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #1888
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

Very very lovely super....Cute sexy and glad you are here.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #1889
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i kinda like this one
Kinda? If this is something you only 'kinda' like, please don't post something you REALLY like... or I may go blind from your beauty.

...yes I know it's corny don't judge me
Old 10-05-2009, 04:19 AM   #1890
supersizebbw

thanks guys
Old 10-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #1891
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i kinda like this one
very sexy
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #1892
rainbowman

rainbowman can now change their title
Default Lovely picture!

Quote:
i kinda like this one
What more can I say. Whereabouts in Scotland do you live?
rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #1893
iwasneveranormalgirl

iwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hmmm

Guess I just dont look sexy fully clothed haha oh well!

iwasneveranormalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #1894
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasneveranormalgirl View Post
You look great!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #1895
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have been going back through the threads and I think 3 post I made yesterday Dims ate them... So once again he we go...

I feel extra Sexy wearing one of my guys wife beaters..What do you think?

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 04-19-2010 at 08:04 PM.
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #1896
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

haha whatever, you're gorgeous!
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #1897
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

You are sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
I have been going back through the threads and I think 3 post I made yesterday Dims ate them... So once again he we go...

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #1898
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

You should like it...you look great.

Quote:
i kinda like this one
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #1899
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
You are sexy.
Thank You Gorgeous!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #1900
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Are you kidding?! I agree you are gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post

BEWBS!!!!!
Uh? What? You said something...?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy